horror movie help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omegaman
I need help with naming these horror movies...anybody want to help?

Here goes:

1)This film was set in Louisana and was about a guy who inherited a family estate. He really didnt know much about the relative. There was this girl in it who always has these birds hanging around her...and by the end of the movie the main character is growing feathers behind his ears. The end of the movie has the girl trying to help the dead relative take over the main guys body. This has been on the Sci Fi channel

2)Typical killer/slasher type movie from the 80's.. a group of friends go to this cabin on an island ..they are going to meet one of the friends brother and girlfriend. When they get there , there is no sign of them. They start getting killed off the killer who lives in the basement of the cabin. ONe scene has the dead brother and girlfriend being hung up in the basement while the killer throws rocks at them. One death scene has a girl getting her face ripped off the the crazy killer.

3)THis one comes from somebody else who ask me if I had ever seen it. I have not.... can anyone help..it sounds more like an "adult film". But anyways...Its another movie from the 80's and one scene has a brother and sister involved..the brother is dressed in a german soldier/nazi uniform and he forces his sister to perform a sex act on him..he also said that the word "serpent" could be in the title???

Any ideas on any of the films??

Omegaman
Come on! nobody has a clue on any of these?

By the way, I found out that the 1st one is called Netherworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.