Can you play Tetris for over an hour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
Just playing by yourself, can you play Tetris for over an hour without switching to something else?

H. S. 6
If I wanted to.

SaTsuJiN
sure... I thought you meant play for an hour without losing lol.. then I'd have to say no

Joker1237
yeah I can do it.

I ways lose though.

Sai1
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If I wanted to.

But do you want to? smile And I mean just plain old original Tetris.
This isn't really a challenge. I just want to to know if you'd get bored of it before an hour.

Joker1237
wont get bored with it. its still a hard game to beat after all these years. I can get stuck playing it for a long time if I not carful.

Thunder Fox
hmmmm i can playit longer if i am bored enough

NINJ4_BL4D3
I've seen sum1 go 4 5 hours straight..........man that was one long-ass road trip.... eek! laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Sai1
But do you want to? smile And I mean just plain old original Tetris.
This isn't really a challenge. I just want to to know if you'd get bored of it before an hour.

Not really.

darth_royke
i used to play it all night... let alone an hour

§cimitar
I can do that with Hexic... not with Tetris erm

Lana
Yep, and I've done it many times.

Smasandian
Does this answer your question, even with the small amount of people answering.

I could too. I probably wont now, but thats because of FPS MP.

But if that wasnt around, I would play it still.

Sai1
Originally posted by Smasandian
Does this answer your question, even with the small amount of people answering.

I could too. I probably wont now, but thats because of FPS MP.

But if that wasnt around, I would play it still.

First off, yes is only winning by one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Secondly there's no way to tell if everyone voted. Well, at least we know there's more than 7 people on this forum.

El_NINO
I voted yes simple because it was and still is a good game

Sai1
Originally posted by El_NINO
I voted yes simple because it was and still is a good game

But not becasue you actually would right?

El_NINO
But not becasue you actually would right?

No need to explain what I have said, I believe the thread title is 'Can you play Tetris for over an hour' therefore I like the game and can play it for more than an hour.

Smasandian
First off, yes is only winning by one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Secondly there's no way to tell if everyone voted. Well, at least we know there's more than 7 people on this forum.

I think people got your question wrong, seeing from the answers.

Anthony$Billy
i will like play for a long time and get hella points and even though its been like 55 mins and then ill make one mistake and its down hill from there Happy Dance

Sai1
Originally posted by Anthony$Billy
i will like play for a long time and get hella points and even though its been like 55 mins and then ill make one mistake and its down hill from there Happy Dance

I guess I worded this poll wrong. It should be "Would you play Tetris for more than an hour without getting bored and switching to something else."

Blank force
no you didnt word it wrong people just need to learn to read better

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Blank force
no you didnt word it wrong people just need to learn to read better

Wrong. "Can" and "Would" are two completely different terms.

Blank force
yes can and would are two different terms but you are not getting what im sayin its just a simple yes or no answer 2guns

Smasandian
It is a single word answer, but I know what the original question was.

It was, " When playing Tetris, do you play it for over an hour".

The question he asked was completly ambigious as most of the answers were, " I cant play it over an hour straight for one game, ". Which was not the original question.

§P0oONY
Just playing by yourself, can you play Tetris for over an hour without switching to something else?

Yes...

I guess I worded this poll wrong. It should be "Would you play Tetris for more than an hour without getting bored and switching to something else."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.