Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vious
According to the EU, what color was his lightsaber blade? Did this color remain the same after he replaced the crystal with a Vong lambent? I know Luuke's site lists the color as purple, but the saber itself is merely a favored entry from the custom saber competition, and other saber's details are inaccurate, so I wondered if there were any definitive mentions in the EU novels?

Darth Kreiger
Lightsabers became complicated, as did pretty much everything in the New Jedi Order. It used to be technological, I got it, Crystal in Robotical thing, press button, and there ya go, Blade ready for combat. Then they said this stuff about their Soul powering the Crystal or something, so I guess maybe

SnakeEyes
I'm pretty sure his saber was purple...

Julie
I think his blade was purple but in Edge of Victory I conquest his lightsaber got broken...then I think the lambent crystal he used made it a blueish color

SnakeEyes
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Anthony$Billy
Originally posted by Darth Vious
According to the EU, what color was his lightsaber blade? Did this color remain the same after he replaced the crystal with a Vong lambent? I know Luuke's site lists the color as purple, but the saber itself is merely a favored entry from the custom saber competition, and other saber's details are inaccurate, so I wondered if there were any definitive mentions in the EU novels?

haha u got banned Happy Dance

Julie
huh? What's that mean?
We were having a nice conversation about lightsaber colors here.

JaehSkywalker
that account was restricted...

DE Luke
Originally posted by Julie
huh? What's that mean?
We were having a nice conversation about lightsaber colors here. What Jaeh said.Vious was arguing with Ush,so Ush banned him.

overlord
Well, you could say PM'ing Ushgarak that he should go f*ck himself is arguing but actually.. no.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by overlord
Well, you could say PM'ing Ushgarak that he should go f*ck himself is arguing but actually.. no.

So where did you get this information from?

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
^

@Vious:You have a crappy sig,looks like a clown with a lightsaber who got stranded in the middle of the desert after the Circus left him for dead.

overlord
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
Vious told us himself in the battle bar thread. So yup, he was actually indeed a total moron all this time, who could have thought! Even though he told me his whole life story of achievements, owning property, having his own art gallery and trolling here for a living.

GM Nebaris
Yay, a thraed about Anakin Solo. He is probably my favorite of all the Skywalkers/Solos. I'm currently readung the junior jedi knight series, and it's awesome. I'm on book number three.

Archangelysses
No more Vious

How ever will we debate points without his consistent need repeatedly push the same point while classing all arguments and proof to the contrary as irrelevant.

What has become of us now

evil face

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by Archangelysses
No more Vious

How ever will we debate points without his consistent need repeatedly push the same point while classing all arguments and proof to the contrary as irrelevant.

What has become of us now

evil face

Well to be fair in several threads he did bring up facts and good points. But so many people just ignored or dismissed them. I do not think he was that bad of a guy. I think he just got sick of Overlord being Ush's favorite.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Spartan ll
What Jaeh said.Vious was arguing with Ush,so Ush banned him.

yay! he spelled my name right!

sad that Anakin had to die... he looks so cute on the picture i saw.. i f that was him... >.<

Archangelysses
Sorry,

went to the DS there.

Vious was good at debating his point but I think he used to get a little too involved if you understand what I mean

JaehSkywalker
yep...

ever saw the jediism thread down there at SW:ep 4,5,6 i think...??

Blaxican Hydra
I made that thread, damn.... little punk had to go one getting it closed with stupdi scientoligy...

JaehSkywalker
and he completely bashes Christianity... I dun like him for that, and for bringing your thread down BH...

anyway, back to the topic...

anyone here can list all of Anakin's books?

at least almost all..

GM Nebaris
You mean the Junior Jedi Knights series? The Golden Globe, Lyric's World, Promises, Anakin's Quest, Vader's Fortress and Kenobi's Blade. I think that's all.

Julie
Anakin's also in Edge of Victory I Conquest, which has a really sweet cover and it pretty awesome to listen to on audio....he's also in Star by Star where he's got a big big part to play in the voxxyn mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.