GL Kyle vs. GL Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
shifty

Blair Wind
laughing

HisMajestyAC43
??

hal?

Blair Wind
Hal=kyle man....but I can think of some ways Kyle can win that Hal cant........but Ill leave that to the debate against Kahn/Leo if you let them win Batdude....

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Hal=kyle man....but I can think of some ways Kyle can win that Hal cant........but Ill leave that to the debate against Kahn/Leo if you let them win Batdude....

disgust

Sea King
ah crap this is tough cause their the top two gls

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
disgust

Thats the look I wanted to give you after I bumped a thread with these 2 fighting in the past there.

Batdude123.....................seriously newb, as bad as all your Batman one million vs threads when you came here..........................lol just kidding!

Kyle wins, SPEEDBLITZ don't argue thats just how it happens.

Blair Wind
disgust

whistling

there is a way........no ones actually thought of it yet but thats not my problem....

Validus
Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing Hal Vs Kyle in the tourney. smokin'

Sea King
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats the look I wanted to give you after I bumped a thread with these 2 fighting in the past there.

Batdude123.....................seriously newb, as bad as all your Batman one million vs threads when you came here..........................lol just kidding!

Kyle wins, SPEEDBLITZ don't argue thats just how it happens.

hey this one has more replys so it should be the main one smile

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Validus

whistle looks like one of the judges has made his decision shifty
you guys better step it up...

Sea King
im going with kyle in the fight

batdude123

What are you implying Val? sad

Blair Wind
we know what hes implying whistle

my suggestion?....step it up

Validus
What are you implying Val? sad
Just yanking your chain. stick out tongue

batdude123

*Phew*

complexbrother
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/features/images/raab/lantern175.jpg

ALL DAY !!!

Soleran

or is he.....................he could just be trying to throw you off your A-game, mind gaming you!

Validus
shifty

Soleran
shifty

That's practically a speedblitz expression right there!

Validus
Originally posted by Soleran
That's practically a speedblitz expression right there!
The eyes are moving at FTL speed.

Blair Wind
barker

Blair Wind
tuftwoot

Blair Wind
ban2

batdude123
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair Wind
barker

batdude123
POOP. no expression

Blair Wind
baka just dont get it on the rug

batdude123
baka just dont get it on the rug

*gets it on the rug*

What are you gonna do about it now? no expression

rotiart
Current Kyle, or Kyle before the Oblivion/Parallax story arch?

Current Kyle has access to the Starheart AND the GL powers allowed by the Oan Battery. What he may make up in ingenuity or fighting prowess, if any, he'll make up in raw power.

Kyle should take a small majority 6/10 or 7/10 at his current level
Otherwise prior kyle would lose 4/10 or maybe 4.5/10, be close though.

See there's also the question of experience with prior kyle and current. so.... you can't really compare i guess. Hals just hal...

Blair Wind
do you own many kyle comics? just askin you seem knowledgable about GLs....

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Current Kyle, or Kyle before the Oblivion/Parallax story arch?

Current Kyle has access to the Starheart AND the GL powers allowed by the Oan Battery. What he may make up in ingenuity or fighting prowess, if any, he'll make up in raw power.

Kyle should take a small majority 6/10 or 7/10 at his current level
Otherwise prior kyle would lose 4/10 or maybe 4.5/10, be close though.

See there's also the question of experience with prior kyle and current. so.... you can't really compare i guess. Hals just hal...

If I meant Ion, I would've said Ion. no expression

batdude123
do you own many kyle comics? just askin you seem knowledgable about GLs....

I know what you're trying to do. nono

Blair Wind
barker

rotiart
Here's what I do. I buy. I read. I throw away.

So as to whether I currently own many GL comics. No.
Have I at one point or another? Yes.

Whether or not its my opinion. meh. To me GL Kyle is who he was before the whole thing with Parallax/Obsidian happening, and Kyle suddenly seemed to tap into godlike power.

And I think Blairwind is assuming that I'm confusing Kyle's relationship with Parallax with Hal's relationship with Parallax. Which I'm not. I'm referring to time periods. When Parallax was actually indicated to be the yellow entity of Fear.... I do hope you realized that.

Blair Wind
no expression

good thing you realized what I meant later on (thanks for the PM by the way)......no expression

Grimm22
Hal dosent know how to give up cool

Hal wins then he takes Kyle out for Tacos stick out tongue

rotiart
Jesus.. Is that Del Taco Tacos, Taco Bell, Robertitos, Arsenios, Albertos, Maria's Taco Shop. or just plain Taco Truck tacos?

Hal wins, if he can convince Kyle to put the hot sauce into Kyle's tacos. Man he'll be feeling those later.

toot

ebonyblade1
Kyle wins. Even before he was ion. He contained a supernova. Which is impossible of course. He has way too much power. I don't know if hal has modified his ring, but I know that kyle ring never completely runs out. Kyle would win on endurance alone. It would be a tough match. But I say kyle 7 out of 10 times.

mighty adam
i say hal he's more skilled with the ring. the man has beat supes, he killed many gl's by himself when he went mad. the guy's will power is godly but don't get me wrong kyle is very skilled too has beat some great foes but look hal has did more with less power. people can say what they want about hal being boring but in many people eyes hal will all ways be the greatest gl ever. hal 8/10 too much skill and will power.

Blair Wind
The way I see it? If Kyle could beat Traitor and Hal couldnt, and Kyle faced him when traitor had even MORE powoer....well...Kyles better. Besides Sandman did say to Kyle that he would someday surpass Hal. I think that time has come smile

Sea King
Originally posted by mighty adam
i say hal he's more skilled with the ring. the man has beat supes, he killed many gl's by himself when he went mad. the guy's will power is godly but don't get me wrong kyle is very skilled too has beat some great foes but look hal has did more with less power. people can say what they want about hal being boring but in many people eyes hal will all ways be the greatest gl ever. hal 8/10 too much skill and will power.

id say hals will power is close to allans (i dont konw how many people read golden age comics) allan had to fight the will of the ring itself once because it started to use itself against him and allan came out the winner in that fight of will power.

showing that he has such a strong will power he can make a ring that has its own will power do what he wants it to because he has stronger will power then the ring itself.

now you all ask what does this have to do with anything. well kyle has beat allan at diffrent ocasions were in incarnation allan fought hal and they could not beat eachother they were tied.

Grimm22
Eh erm

Hal 5.5/10

Blair Wind
evil face

Kyle is so gonna win this one smokin'

just watch shifty

batdude123
batdude will be watching... whistle

grey fox
Hal punched out a bear.

Kyle can't top that I'm afraid cool

batdude123
Kyle's creativity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hal's creativity

TheKahn
Kyle's creativity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hal's creativity

Too bad the ring isn't powered by creativity. whistling

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn

Yeah , it's powered by how many bears you can punch out shifty

batdude123

Bah!! Captain Atom beat his ass and you know it!!! mad

stick out tongue

TheKahn
Bah!! Captain Atom beat his ass and you know it!!! mad

stick out tongue

Maybe Wildstorm Atom could... smokin'

Originally posted by grey fox

yes

batdude123
Maybe Wildstorm Atom could... smokin'

It doesn't matter because they're THE SAME. big grin Besides, I showed scans of Silver suited Captain Atom beating him. stick out tongue

TheKahn
It doesn't matter because they're THE SAME. big grin Besides, I showed scans of Silver suited Captain Atom beating him. stick out tongue

PIS stick out tongue

batdude123
PIS stick out tongue

shifty

newjak86
Well we will find out the answer soon enough and believe the winner's name begins with a K

grey fox
Originally posted by newjak86
Well we will find out the answer soon enough and believe the winner's name begins with a K

Indeed , It's Kal-el who uses his superior speed and heat vision to fry Ion thumb up

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox

Hal punched out a bear!?!?! eek!

I dont care what Kyle has done you can't top that no

Blair Wind
no expression

we will find out.......tourny style evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.