what do you think the plot of the 3rd movie will be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truthbetold
We all know jack will live, but what does the crew have to do to find him? and won't barbossa try and kill jack?

DRAKONS
Well meybe but not when they first find him.Go to the end of the world

spencerspider
barbossa will be jacks new friend

jessigem
big grin

truthbetold
but why would barbossa be his friend if jack tried to kill him in the 1st movie?

i think that barbossa is trying to save jack to save priacy, then later betray jack, making a 4th movie where jack fights barbossa again.

blackpearl44
Well, Jack gets rescued at the very beginning of the 3rd movie. That much we know. Beacause Jack and his crew, including Barbossa, sail to the "end of the world" and I think it's ok if they make a fourth. they will decide if they are going to make a fourth movie, obviously near the end of the filming for the third movie. Just as long as there is a good storyline for a fourth movie, and Johnny still plays Cpt. Jack, (which he said himself that he is up for as many more Pirates sequals that they want him to do smile ) than a fourth movie is fine with me. because POTC movies will always make money, because they love the characters.

jessigem
i can just imagine everyone starting to applaud in the theater as cpt.jack sparrow appears.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.