Lex Luthor Vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Lex Luthor

Vs

The Joker

there both at there best and have unlimited resources not anything like super powers or stuff like that but like unlimited money and access to materials and computers for example does lex get a kryptonian ship just cause i say unlimited resources no, but in the comic he was smart enough to get one so he has the resources to get one.

rotiart
Dude.. um. I was thinking about it... and Lex.. could have Joker assassinated wayyyyy before they duel... rather easily too.

Joker would try, but it would be real hard to get through Lex's defenses, guards...

Lex has two bullets simultaneously fired into Jokers skull. BLAM-BLAM.

grey fox
Luthor with ease , he jumps into his battlesuit and then wrings the clowns neck .

Mider
you do know that the joker is not some moron right? he has done the following

taken over half the world using a toxin he himself invented with very very little prep time, he infected a few new gods, and circe, as well as solomon grundy, doomsday, and lex luthor himself, amount other people

when lex has the philosophy stoned and tried to figure out how to use it for months he still could not but the joker did in moments

joker almost caused superman to commit murder

joker made kryptonite using a kids chemestry set

one got some joker venom not the super kind but still a form of it into Wonder Woman

has been a step ahead of batman nermerous times, as well as the JLA, now if you wanna say Joker is some small time thug then thats nto a good excuse does that make batman a small time hero just cause he patrolls gotham or was he not picked as a JLA member, thus he is a world class hero and anyone who gives him trouble must be a world class interlect

ra's al ghoul needed the jokers help and the joker beat him in a game of chess

joker punked hush who took over all the gotham underworld

joker has punked lex PLENTY OF TIMESSSS

joker outsmarted mr myx and thus became ruler of the cosmos for a time

joker's madness is so great that guys even as powerful as the spectre himself cannot handle it

as emperor joker he punked the spectre placing him in a place that would cause universal damage if he tried to escape

Mider
joker put slade down for a while when deathstroke came for him

joker drives people who try to analyze him insane

he has a hannibal like ability to figure out who a mysterie killer is just by a few facts

magneto1992
Joker wins if and only if he does it at his maximum potential of using every thing and I mean everything (from comics to cartoons) he has done, like wearing the mask and becoming a vampire if you combine the mask to a way like I am not christian so the cross dont affect me, neither the sun because I am wearing sun proctection losion plus his vampira powers Lex Luther is done for, exept he uses atomic bombs, good criminals, USA army remember he at one point became the most powerful person in earth the President in USA but even though he would not beat the joker, with the mask he can bring superheroes and villians from marvel and trick them to defeate Lex, I mean he is the only comic character (and the smartest more that Mr Fantasic), that nows something not that imp. to us and that all of us knows, that he is a comic/ cartoon character and knows more that anyone in DC comics, about marvel like any of us but that is bad he can trick and out smart Magneto to the defeated tanks and manipulate the hulk to do anything he wants, normaly he is not a threath for lex but if he can use everything that he can get any resource he has he is unstoptable

Darth Martin
Where is the fight(setting) at and do they get prep(would make it very interesting) how much.

Grimm22
Joker isnt a great villan because of his skills or his power no expression

He's a great villan because of his characterization and how much his character effects Batman's World

Luthor 10/10

Kaos sebaceous
the joker

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Joker isnt a great villan because of his skills or his power no expression

He's a great villan because of his characterization and how much his character effects Batman's World

Luthor 10/10
thumb up

Whittdawg92
Joke

JohnnyDo3
Joker will win and Lex will die laughing big grin HA HA HA HA

MrHeavySilence
Lex isnt a great villan because of his skills or his power

He's a great villan because of his characterization and how much his character affects Superman's World

Joker 10/10

:P

jrodslam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Lex isnt a great villan because of his skills or his power

He's a great villan because of his characterization and how much his character affects Superman's World

Joker 10/10

:P

thumb up

rotiart
Lex's intelligence causes him to be a villain that faces off either against the entire JLA, or their more powerful member.

Joker's intelligence causes him to face off against the most intelligent member, the greatest detective, of the JLA. Except for Emperor joker, has joker ever had to face off against the JLA...

Lex for the win 10/10.
This is a battle of what you can accomplish against the other, with your available resources. Lex converts even super villains to work at his side. He also has the ability to get guys like Toyman and Radioactive man to work for him.

Mider
yeah i guess lex is so smart thats why he gets pawned by joker so many times, and i guess the JLA is beyond the joker thats also why ra's al ghoul who almost kicked there combined butts asked him for help yup oh and last laugh yeah another example of how dumb he is against the JLA, and emperor joker, and when he figured out the philosophy stone when luthor couldnt, yeah wow moments of stupidity indeed, oh yeah and when he gives superman problems, and the leagues smartest member.

they both get 3 months prep just remeber the joker planed joker last laugh in a day, and he was in jail, the fight takes place as if the JLA where finallay defeated and joker and lex where at war to see who would rule the world now that the JLA is gone.

jrodslam
The REAL Luthor was smart enough to include Joker in the plans to take out Alexander. He knew that if he didnt, Joker would come for him seeing how Joker didnt know it wasnt the real Luthor that organized the Society of Villains.

rotiart
Look its your thread. I won't argue against you any more. you set the parameters, fine you win. happy now? erm

Mider
i didnt even say nothing what you talking about, perhaps he did know it wasnt the real lex.

jrodslam
I highly doubt Joker knew it wasnt he real Lex that set things up with the villains.

Mider
nobody knew sept lex then?

Superherovandal
well who else would besides him? and the Fake one?

Mider
uno joker knows alot of crap that normal people dont

who was the hangman before anyone else did

spotted a cop when wasnt even in uniform

broken the fourth wall i think.

magneto1992
I dont know but i dont remeber that in a comic (or whats it a cartoon iam confuse) Joker almost make Superman make murder and believe if he tries it again agaisnt Lex he WILL murder him plus like i tell before he knows a lot more that any comic character (usaly even more that the batman, one example would be like in a the cartoon character he tells Lex that he had a big knowledge that they don`t know he knows how the bat thinks) he is even awere of other universes (maybe when he had control the universe when he outsmart Mr myx, like if you remember when he was talking in the cross over of Marvel and DC to Spiderman, he knew who he was so that makes you think that the Joker knows about 3 dangerous things
1 He knows a lot about human behavior and can outsmat anyone from what I see
2 He knows he is a comic/cartoon character
3 He knows about the existences of marvel universe

so combining all this info with Lex`s I give you this

Mr President offers a prize for Jokers head and frees criminals to kill him
also send the army, he pass 2 days and makes interdimmensional portal (he had access to any single weapon he had so thats useful and allow him to do that but sicrificing all his gear) to marvel. There he out-smart a halmet guy he knew and convice him to use his corporation to take down a discriminatory USA army so Magneto and the brotherhood take most of the problem (together with any other idot that has less brain and money that him like Spider-man (belive he would join him)), (he can also ask for more help in other altenative universes (he is enogh smart to do that)) and then after all criminals military and money of Lex Luthor is destroy he can kill him with the Joker Venom and no one would stop him (and the JLA whould be busy with the new super beings, magneto, Juggernaut, alternative GL,) Joker win but only because he knows marvel exist and that he is a comic character.

Joker wins 5-6/10

magneto1992
Yey Joker wins

rotiart
Originally posted by magneto1992
I dont know but i dont remeber that in a comic (or whats it a cartoon iam confuse) Joker almost make Superman make murder and believe if he tries it again agaisnt Lex he WILL murder him plus like i tell before he knows a lot more that any comic character (usaly even more that the batman, one example would be like in a the cartoon character he tells Lex that he had a big knowledge that they don`t know he knows how the bat thinks) he is even awere of other universes (maybe when he had control the universe when he outsmart Mr myx, like if you remember when he was talking in the cross over of Marvel and DC to Spiderman, he knew who he was so that makes you think that the Joker knows about 3 dangerous things
1 He knows a lot about human behavior and can outsmat anyone from what I see
2 He knows he is a comic/cartoon character
3 He knows about the existences of marvel universe

so combining all this info with Lex`s I give you this

Mr President offers a prize for Jokers head and frees criminals to kill him
also send the army, he pass 2 days and makes interdimmensional portal (he had access to any single weapon he had so thats useful and allow him to do that but sicrificing all his gear) to marvel. There he out-smart a halmet guy he knew and convice him to use his corporation to take down a discriminatory USA army so Magneto and the brotherhood take most of the problem (together with any other idot that has less brain and money that him like Spider-man (belive he would join him)), (he can also ask for more help in other altenative universes (he is enogh smart to do that)) and then after all criminals military and money of Lex Luthor is destroy he can kill him with the Joker Venom and no one would stop him (and the JLA whould be busy with the new super beings, magneto, Juggernaut, alternative GL,) Joker win but only because he knows marvel exist and that he is a comic character.

Joker wins 5-6/10

I couldn't understand what you wrote. So you're belief is that Joker is a genius of the highest order, and just simply doesn't do the things that he could do with his intelligence?

magneto1992
Look is easy he knows marvel uses marvels characters to the job for him

rotiart
I was meaning that the grammar of your sentence is badly structured.

Btw. Joker would have to have dimensional rift gathering powers to cause marvelite baddies to come through to help him in the first place. How the heck is he gonna do that.. Find Access and make him open up the barrier?

I'm sorry, Joker may be more brilliant, but he doesn't live up to his abilities.

WhiteWitchKing
Luthor easily with all his resources. He'll just hire every meta human and street level assassin to kill Joker. Deathstroke snipes Joker's head off.

rotiart
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Luthor easily with all his resources. He'll just hire every meta human and street level assassin to kill Joker. Deathstroke snipes Joker's head off.

Thats what I said.
Lex's Lackeys have included guys like Deathstroke..
mercenaries..
Toyman
Radioactive man..

.. feel free to name anyone else.. I'm drawing blanks.. cause I keep thinking of Alex's lackeys..

magneto1992
Ok the joker gets the mask again end of the story

rotiart
Wow. No PIS argument there.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Thats what I said.
Lex's Lackeys have included guys like Deathstroke..
mercenaries..
Toyman
Radioactive man..

.. feel free to name anyone else.. I'm drawing blanks.. cause I keep thinking of Alex's lackeys..

Any 9-5 working villain would be on his payroll (if the price is right). With Luthor that won't be a problem. He could hire Gotham baddies to kill Joker.

magneto1992
Ok joker uses mask to bring marvels to kill most of bad guys (I mean what gotham villians kill magneto?) and he takes Lex by himself.

rotiart
See... now you're just pulling at straws. Joker has never done anything even close to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.