Tekken vs. Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badacyborg
I know this topic has been posted about a dozen times, but this time time it's deeper than just "who would win in a fight?" or "Which game has more impressive feats?". This time, it's which game you feel is better and why? So tell me what game you like and a good reason for liking it.

Sai1
Originally posted by badacyborg
I know this topic has been posted about a dozen times, but this time time it's deeper than just "who would win in a fight?" or "Which game has more impressive feats?". This time, it's which game you feel is better and why? So tell me what game you like and a good reason for liking it.

Reasons already stated in the other Tekken vs Street Fighter Thread

JohnnyDo3
both are good man so dont compare them

badacyborg
Nooo! Listen, I want to know which game you feel is better, not which IS better! I just want some opinions here...just think about it.

badacyborg
And I won't try to persuade anyone about which they should like better. Just have a heart and type something.

looldude
sorry but you cant really compare 2D and 3D games together sad

now if it was like maybe... Tekken vs DOA or Virtue Fighter
or.. Street Fighter vs King of Fighters

then sure

SaTsuJiN
unfortunately most turn into "which IS better" rather than the opinion sharing version

badacyborg
Yes...Very good reasons...Okay then I'll take these into consideration. Thanks very much! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.