Ultimate Marvel earth versus Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Heres the deal.

Reed Richards receives a message from a badly damaged Vision, she states that Gha-Lak-Tus devourer of worlds has been eradicated. It turns out though that it wasn't Reed's cannon design but in-fact a more powerful robotic entity which had destroyed him. Unicron , Chaos Bringer.

The transmission starts to skip though , fading in and out of static quickly , all she can rattle off before the transmission ends is that they have one week before Unicron arrives.

-----------

Or -

Ultimate Marvel versus Unicron (1986 movie version)

The Ult Marvel earth has a week of prep time , if they can suitably damage unicron (around 35% let's say) then they get an extra five minutes of prep as he transforms.

Who wins ? evil face

(No Bfr , I'm not having Thor teleport Unicron to narnia !)

lilnutta12
ok the bfr can not be destroyed and cannt be taken away from there

i havnt been lookin up much on ultimate but they can take this definatley with - thor - hulk - dr.strange - namor - dr.doom - mr.fantastic - avengers - they dont even need all that just
hulk - ff4 - and thor / or dr.strange can defeat unicron
for sure

ultimate take it without breaking sweats

grey fox
Originally posted by lilnutta12
ok the bfr can not be destroyed and cannt be taken away from there

i havnt been lookin up much on ultimate but they can take this definatley with - thor - hulk - dr.strange - namor - dr.doom - mr.fantastic - avengers - they dont even need all that just
hulk - ff4 - and thor / or dr.strange can defeat unicron
for sure

ultimate take it without breaking sweats

laughing

Do you even KNOW who Unicron is ?

complexbrother
you must don't know Unicron. he'm soooooo much more than a giant transformer, he's their ( the Transformers) reality's version of Galactus. Ultimate marvel is doomed.

http://tfarchive.com/creative/artwork/kh_unibody.jpg

lilnutta12
ooooooooooooooh i saw my lil bro watching transformers and sore hi - he couldnt match to galactus even though hes there version- galactus is on the level with his bro's and sises - eternity,oblivion,death,infinity

but yh i get you ultimaate is doomed

lilnutta12
bi

grey fox
Originally posted by lilnutta12
ooooooooooooooh i saw my lil bro watching transformers and sore hi - he couldnt match to galactus even though hes there version- galactus is on the level with his bro's and sises - eternity,oblivion,death,infinity

but yh i get you ultimaate is doomed

Armada ?

Because the Film version makes Armada look like a damn baby in comparison.

rotiart
The comic book version concept of Unicron was that he was the primevil destroyer of the universe,, and primus was the creator. The movie version does not do him justice. And unicron doesn't have the same, hungry/full weakness of galactus. He's just unicron. Imagine if a full Galactus came to earth and decided to not play with his food. Could earth even do anything to him? At all?! Dr. Strange and his ilk are earths only hope... to contact optimus and get the matrix over here...

Unicron owns all of earth 10/10.

grey fox
Originally posted by rotiart
The comic book version concept of Unicron was that he was the primevil destroyer of the universe,, and primus was the creator. The movie version does not do him justice. And unicron doesn't have the same, hungry/full weakness of galactus. He's just unicron. Imagine if a full Galactus came to earth and decided to not play with his food. Could earth even do anything to him? At all?! Dr. Strange and his ilk are earths only hope... to contact optimus and get the matrix over here...

Unicron owns all of earth 10/10.

Unicron CAN be hurt..it just takes a-lot to gain his attention. Grimlock was damaging the guy. He just wasn't doing it on a large enough scale...

rotiart
You're talking about the movie. Not the comic book version. The comic book version would be considered a high level abstract in marvel terms, like death, or chaos.

grey fox
You're talking about the movie. Not the comic book version. The comic book version would be considered a high level abstract in marvel terms, like death, or chaos.

I stated were using movie version, read the top post

rotiart
Oh. Blah. Well that unicron isn't really a Threat. Sentry dismantles him by himself.

Adam Warlock
Oh. Blah. Well that unicron isn't really a Threat. Sentry dismantles him by himself.

I think Sentry is a satellite of sorts in the Ultimate Universe and wouldn't be actually considered a threat to Unicron.

rotiart
ARGHHHh ultimate earth. bah. I really gotta look at this stuff.

Is magneto in ultimates? magneto turns unicron into the new asteroid m.
I don't know. but if its movie version, its really just an oversized sentinel than anything. send the xmen that's their bag of tea.

grey fox
ARGHHHh ultimate earth. bah. I really gotta look at this stuff.

Is magneto in ultimates? magneto turns unicron into the new asteroid m.
I don't know. but if its movie version, its really just an oversized sentinel than anything. send the xmen that's their bag of tea.

Not to sound snotty , but it would really help if you actually read the first post.

Galvaclaw
I imagine that was because Armada Unicron had only just come online. In Energon the same Unicron at full power casually wiped out half a solar system with one blast.

Private Pion
Unicron puts down the most of them by simply stepping on them or tossing them over his shoulder.

Tassadar
Ultimate Earth is destroyed.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by grey fox
Heres the deal.

Reed Richards receives a message from a badly damaged Vision, she states that Gha-Lak-Tus devourer of worlds has been eradicated. It turns out though that it wasn't Reed's cannon design but in-fact a more powerful robotic entity which had destroyed him. Unicron , Chaos Bringer.

The transmission starts to skip though , fading in and out of static quickly , all she can rattle off before the transmission ends is that they have one week before Unicron arrives.

-----------

Or -

Ultimate Marvel versus Unicron (1986 movie version)

The Ult Marvel earth has a week of prep time , if they can suitably damage unicron (around 35% let's say) then they get an extra five minutes of prep as he transforms.

Who wins ? evil face

(No Bfr , I'm not having Thor teleport Unicron to narnia !)

In both scenarios, Earth is done. Movie Unicron still had godlike matter manipulation, the ability to ressurect the dead, ftl travel, insane weaponry, and a charged exploding moon did no damage while he was eating it, and was able to heal from damage quickly.

Dalak
I think that Unicron's energy control (And teh fact that he is many times teh size of earth) would negate any chance Mags has of screwing with him.

If Mags tries to tap into Unicrons power to use against him I can see him being turned into Magnetotron, Slayer of Ultiamtes. big grin

Avalonofthewind
Unicron turns mag into a dog with a stray thought.

rotiart
Earth's heroes would easier defeat this guy... especially if they had a guy like surfer, or quasar there. oh look its sentry.
Earth wins.

And you're right. I should try to slow down instead of speed reading cause I skip things.

grey fox
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
In both scenarios, Earth is done. Movie Unicron still had godlike matter manipulation, the ability to ressurect the dead, ftl travel, insane weaponry, and a charged exploding moon did no damage while he was eating it, and was able to heal from damage quickly.

Their not two different scenarios , the first is more of a theatrical version , the second is just the facts .

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by grey fox
Their not two different scenarios , the first is more of a theatrical version , the second is just the facts .

I see. The result is the same though. Earth is done.

rotiart
Unicron manipulated Megatron and his minions to turn them into Galvatron and his sweeps right. Yet the matter manipulation obviously takes a toll on him, because when he fought the heroes, he didn't try to attempt anything similar. You could call it PIS or CIS, I say it takes him time and a lot of energy to do what he did. As far as durabilty, the moon exploded... A guy like sentry could destroy the innards of Unicron from the inside out at FTL speeds within minutes. For his self defense system, Unicron had wire things to grab intruders, no guns or anything else. In fact once Rodimus was inside of Unicron, Unicron's only hope was to use his psionic controll of Galvatron to get Galvatron to stop Rodimus. Once Galvatron was down, nothing was done by Unicron to stop him. When the autobots flew in his eye, he tried to stop them, but couldn't, and once they were inside, they set out freeing people strapped to devices, and again, Unicron could do nothing to stop them.

Movie version was a giant robot with limitations. Comic book version is not. He's a god constrained to robot form.

Also movie version was being damaged by a guy like grimlock, he had a whole in his but, and his eye, before the matrix was ever even considered.

The denizens of Cybertron probably had it in them to take Unicron apart. What they were trying to do was to do it before Unicron destroyed their home, and too many of their people.

Unicron showed matter manipulative abilites on the machines, never on a living organism, so you don't know if he has matter manipulation or technology based manipulation ala cyborg or brainiac.

He's still a giant hunk of metal
Magneto has withstood Galactus level blasts.
Screwed with the magetic poles of the earth
forcefully siphoned the abilities of polaris and joseph
lifted the entire asteroid m.
Even if he had to do it piece by piece, What could the metal machine... do against the master of magnetism.

Remember the final scene where unicron rips off his own leg. Sentry could do that for him.

Dr. Strange has knocked down galactus before.

but this is ultimate... so what do we have.. people like FF4, thor, loki, iron man. xmen

movie version of unicron is weaker than comic version of Galactus.

bigbran
i always wondered this, unicron vs primus?

grey fox
Unicron manipulated Megatron and his minions to turn them into Galvatron and his sweeps right. Yet the matter manipulation obviously takes a toll on him, because when he fought the heroes, he didn't try to attempt anything similar. You could call it PIS or CIS, I say it takes him time and a lot of energy to do what he did. As far as durabilty, the moon exploded... A guy like sentry could destroy the innards of Unicron from the inside out at FTL speeds within minutes. For his self defense system, Unicron had wire things to grab intruders, no guns or anything else. In fact once Rodimus was inside of Unicron, Unicron's only hope was to use his psionic controll of Galvatron to get Galvatron to stop Rodimus. Once Galvatron was down, nothing was done by Unicron to stop him. When the autobots flew in his eye, he tried to stop them, but couldn't, and once they were inside, they set out freeing people strapped to devices, and again, Unicron could do nothing to stop them.

Movie version was a giant robot with limitations. Comic book version is not. He's a god constrained to robot form.

Also movie version was being damaged by a guy like grimlock, he had a whole in his but, and his eye, before the matrix was ever even considered.

The denizens of Cybertron probably had it in them to take Unicron apart. What they were trying to do was to do it before Unicron destroyed their home, and too many of their people.

Unicron showed matter manipulative abilites on the machines, never on a living organism, so you don't know if he has matter manipulation or technology based manipulation ala cyborg or brainiac.

He's still a giant hunk of metal
Magneto has withstood Galactus level blasts.
Screwed with the magetic poles of the earth
forcefully siphoned the abilities of polaris and joseph
lifted the entire asteroid m.
Even if he had to do it piece by piece, What could the metal machine... do against the master of magnetism.

Remember the final scene where unicron rips off his own leg. Sentry could do that for him.

Dr. Strange has knocked down galactus before.

but this is ultimate... so what do we have.. people like FF4, thor, loki, iron man. xmen

movie version of unicron is weaker than comic version of Galactus.

Both groups are 'de-powered' in a sense.

Doctor Strange is a kid in the Ult universe , he can barely work his magic correctly and usually has someone else saving his punk ass.

Sentry is a satellite

Thor may be their only hope , but I neutered his ability to dump unicron in the middle of 'narnia' so to speak.

Also unicron wasn't ripping his own leg off , it looked (to me) like he was trying to keep it on his waist.

SuperMarv
Considering that Unicron is many times larger than earth,Magneto wouldn't even be an insect to Unicron. Although Mags can control metal, he can't control that much metal. Magneto is just a human being with an extraordinary power, Comic book version Unicron is a god. At most Mags can probably affect Unicron by screwing with minor parts of his body but even then it is rather futile as the size scale comparison is one of a speck of dust. It would be like a small ant removing human skin by biting but what effect would that really have? Also considering the energy and speed factor, Mags wouldn't even have a chance to wave his hand againt the Chaos Bringer as he'd be turned into a pile of red human waste by that time. There really is no comparison here.

bigbran
doesnt unicron have a healing factor in armada, yes, yes he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.