predator vs gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
who wins

Brute predator
i will be honest the predator please dont get mad he my fav and i should support him.

rotiart
Gambit? vs. Predator. In the Jungle, can predator use stealth. Or is it straight combat? Straight combat, Gambit nukes him. pretty easily. In a stealth game, Gambit would die before he found the predator.

Darth Martin
Predator would beat Gambit.

grey fox
In combat gambit takes this , he's agile enough to dodge the various blades and all he needs is to touch the Pred once and the swamp rat wins.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Brute predator
i will be honest the predator please dont get mad he my fav and i should support him.

Maybe. A lot of members respect those who will go out on a limb and either A. defend someone who they don'thave a personal interest in. Or B. Create fights that could go either way, and be responsible enough to admit when their favorite character is beaten.

It also wouldn't hurt to give a settings/scenario for the fights. Many fights change based on the locale or the stipulations.

Tassadar
Pred pwns him 9/10.

Jyppe
It also wouldn't hurt to use periods... *rolls eyes*.

Winner? One word, sniped.

Darth Martin
Yea what eapons does he have and where is the fights setting.

Brute predator
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maybe. A lot of members respect those who will go out on a limb and either A. defend someone who they don'thave a personal interest in. Or B. Create fights that could go either way, and be responsible enough to admit when their favorite character is beaten.

It also wouldn't hurt to give a settings/scenario for the fights. Many fights change based on the locale or the stipulations. sorry

Brute predator
what if he manages to snap his neck before he nukes

Darth Martin
Predator wins.

Black Adam
predator? someone get me a wiki link

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Black Adam
predator? someone get me a wiki link

How can you not know about the YAUTJA. Shame on you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja

Sea King
depends on what weapons the pred gets if it full on armor and all its reg weapons then pred wins if theirs no armor and not veary mainy weapons then gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.