A little theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trayner
I have a bit of a theroy why desmond ship/boat came back to island, when john got stuck under the door and when jack didnt let him push the button. the magnet thing started up i think it might have made desmond loose his bearing/changed them so he thought he was sailing the right way but he was sailing back to the island

dontgointhere
While I think that is true, i think desmond was very sleep deprived from sleeping only 5 minutes out of every 2 hours for the last year or so.

When he crashed the current brung him back to papaya land.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by dontgointhere
While I think that is true, i think desmond was very sleep deprived from sleeping only 5 minutes out of every 2 hours for the last year or so.

When he crashed the current brung him back to papaya land.

He was also drunk. And that isn't a bad theory, that would be about halfway between his leaving and his coming back, right? But it's not important enough to ever be proven or talked about much. My thoughts about the magnet is that the island itself (or under it) being the big electromagnetic source, it affects what happens outside the island (or inside the hatches) more than anything else. So it could have been started there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.