the thing vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win in a fight between the thing and wolverine?

Tha C-Master
Thing...

Grimm22
Been done many many many times before....

oh and Thing wins shifty

who?-kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Been done many many many times before....
I agree.

I don't agree. As much as I hate to admit it, Wolverine can take a few punches from Thing. Thing however, can not take a few deep stabs from Wolverine.

Wolverine - who is faster and a better fighter - will go through Things skin like a hot knife through butter.

riceroost
This thread has been done to death and Wolverine is the winner. Grimm is just too stubborn to admit it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
This thread has been done to death and Wolverine is the winner. Grimm is just too stubborn to admit it.

Pft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And your um....spanish evil face

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
I agree.

I don't agree. As much as I hate to admit it, Wolverine can take a few punches from Thing. Thing however, can not take a few deep stabs from Wolverine.

Wolverine - who is faster and a better fighter - will go through Things skin like a hot knife through butter.

Thunder clap...

Wolveirne down

Ben beats the crap out of Wolverine...

N'uff Said cool

who?-kid
Hulk tried a thunderclap already. It hurt Wolverine, slowed him down for one or two seconds, and it also made him angry... pretty brutal fight, and Wolverine cut the Hulk open... of course Hulk healed very fast and said : let's try that again.

Thing is no Hulk.

I am not saying Wolverine will always win, because that's nonsense. But I see him owning Thing a few times.

Grimm22
Originally posted by who?-kid
Hulk tried a thunderclap already. It hurt Wolverine, slowed him down for one or two seconds, and it also made him angry... pretty brutal fight, and Wolverine cut the Hulk open... of course Hulk healed very fast and said : let's try that again.

Thing is no Hulk.

I am not saying Wolverine will always win, because that's nonsense. But I see him owning Thing a few times.

Grey Hulk = Suckage no expression

All Ben needs is a couple of seconds to grab Wolverine beat him into a coma wink

Broly92
But all Wolverine is 1 second to stab Ben in the head

Dinalfos
This is a good match, but Wolverine wins. Then again, he logically shouldn't.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
But all Wolverine is 1 second to stab Ben in the head

So your saying that Wolverine can go the speed of sound?!?! What the f**k?

Ben clapping takes a lot less time than Wolverine lunging no expression

srankmissingnin
As soon as Ben throws his arms back to get ready to bring them together for the Thunder Clap Wolverine charges in and eviscerates a unable to defend Ben Grimm.

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
As soon as Ben throws his arms back to get ready to bring them together for the Thunder Clap Wolverine charges in and eviscerates a unable to defend Ben Grimm.

Wolverine isnt that faster than Ben's clap no expression

Dinalfos
Ben can Thunderclap?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ben can Thunderclap?

Are you serious What the f**k?

Yes Ben can thunderclap, what do you think those big mitts are for no expression

Dinalfos
Has he ever done it?

Grimm22
Has he ever done it?

Many times no expression

He KO'ed most of the x-men with it once wink

Dinalfos
Scans?

Grimm22
Scans?

I dont have a scanner and im not at home so I dont even have the comic with me

Although it happened in FF vs X-men #2

Dinalfos
Oh well. I believe you big grin

Priest
Many times no expression

He KO'ed most of the x-men with it once wink

PIS/CIS my friend.
His thunderclap is no where near the hulk's.

riceroost
Ben clapping takes a lot less time than Wolverine lunging no expression No, it really doesn't. Wolverine has speedblitzed helpless mercenaries and killed like 20 of them before Spider-Man could even attempt to stop Wolverine. Thats some crazy speed. Ben can't stop that.

Sea King
who has the most votes??

rotiart
Ben's been shown to thunderclap before, but never to Hulk level. Either thats because he's afraid of the collateral damage (which is funny because he does that foot stomp move a lot), The move isn't really that strong... Currently though I think its CIS. Hulk does it obviously, but his mits are hugeeeee even compared to things.

Sea King
i say this goes to the one with the most votes big grin

keiththegreat
bump

psycho gundam
wolverine fought grey hulk and he did everything thing can do + his damage soak is waaaay better. wolverine already slashed thing's face off once so this is pretty much a death sentence for the thing

at best he'd get lucky just once. if they fought ten times he might win once

Villelater
This is a good match, but Wolverine wins. Then again, he logically shouldn't. hey fellow doom monster...WHATS UP!!!

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.

Fast, agile, crazy fighting skills, extreme damage soak and healing... and claws that can potentially one-shot Ben.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.