Michael Vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
Michael from underworld/underworld evloution

vs

???

name a fighter you would like to see him fight

rotiart
Darth Vader. :P

Hrm. Probably I'd say Conan the Barbarian, the movie version that had Arnold. Not the comic version.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
Darth Vader. :P

Hrm. Probably I'd say Conan the Barbarian, the movie version that had Arnold. Not the comic version.

well anyways i just wanted to say that he killed the oldest/first werewolfe

rotiart
Then you shouldn't be making an arena thread... thats more like movies section or something....

Sea King
Then you shouldn't be making an arena thread... thats more like movies section or something....

why he was in a comic book

Sea King
in fact he was in the mini comic that comes in the movie too

rotiart
Like 3 comic books is not a regular character.
Hell even video game characters have comic books come out about them for 1 shots, or short minis that never make it.

rotiart
I was tryign to state that if you only wanna talk about the things in the movie, you should see if theres a thread over in the movie section. This is more for who vs who.. not... why I like a character.

Sea King
Like 3 comic books is not a regular character.
Hell even video game characters have comic books come out about them for 1 shots, or short minis that never make it.

maybe so but its still a comic

Priest
it would be cool to see him and wolverine duke it out

Sea King
I was tryign to state that if you only wanna talk about the things in the movie, you should see if theres a thread over in the movie section. This is more for who vs who.. not... why I like a character.

the comics were the same as the movie even the words they spoke were the same

Sea King
Originally posted by Priest
it would be cool to see him and wolverine duke it out

i agree it would be something cause michael is faster stronger and he has claws of his own but yet wolverine is trained and has a healing factor just as michael does

rotiart
Nevermind. I don't think I can clearly convey to you in simplistic terms the analogies to which I profess to illuminate you with.

Sea King
Nevermind. I don't think I can clearly convey to you in simplistic terms the analogies to which I profess to illuminate you with.

this isent for why i like michael this is a vs tread so why would it not be in a vs forum

rotiart
You still haven't posted anyone he's fighting against. This is not currently a debate over who is fighting who.

In fact the debate is more over why this is or is not a debate.

Sea King
You still haven't posted anyone he's fighting against. This is not currently a debate over who is fighting who.

In fact the debate is more over why this is or is not a debate.

well i made the tread so i kinda was expecting other people to list fights for him as preist did. but if you want me to ill say a few

cap america(i think cap could win but i think if michael had proper training he would beat him)

blade big grin no but that was done and over and even i admitted he would loes to blade but only for the fact hes not a good fighter at the moment but that fight will deff be picked back up after underworld 3.

Rols
Is there going to be Underworld #3?

I'd like to see him fight Vanhelsing the live action movie version, the anime would be an overkill against Michael.

Sea King
Originally posted by Rols
Is there going to be Underworld #3?

I'd like to see him fight Vanhelsing the live action movie version, the anime would be an overkill against Michael.

yes the director said their will be one but he is not going to direct it.

um yes this would be a good fight

Rols
Who do you think would come out on top if the two fought...?? I dont have enough info about Werewolf Vanhelsing...

Sea King
Who do you think would come out on top if the two fought...?? I dont have enough info about Werewolf Vanhelsing...

well werewolfe vanhelsing to me i coud be wrong was the same strength as the first werewolfe in underworld/E and michael killed it so i think he could win. but i could be off on the strength levels

although the first werewolfe in underworld was said to kill an entire village turning the villagers into werewolfes then the vampires chained him up and locked him in a coffin in the wall were they had a giant wall blocking that off as well.

Rols
Well the Werewolf Vanhelsing defeated what i think a vampire more stronger than the 1st werewolf or Marcus.. Just the fact the Guy can transform in diff. forms, does not need to hibernate, freakin huge.. But i dont remember how Vanhelsing defeated him dough.. Gotta watch the movie again then ill have more opinion about this fight.

Sea King
Well the Werewolf Vanhelsing defeated what i think a vampire more stronger than the 1st werewolf or Marcus.. Just the fact the Guy can transform in diff. forms, does not need to hibernate, freakin huge.. But i dont remember how Vanhelsing defeated him dough.. Gotta watch the movie again then ill have more opinion about this fight.

see they played that part the same in both movies the bite from a werwewolfe would killa vampire and and on underworld it worked the other way around to

and marcus could transform also the first werewolfe had to stay in giant wolfe form cause he could not turn back to human form.

Rols
Right both Michael and Vanhelsing story are quite desame both ancestors are Werewolves and a bite from vampire transformed them to there powerfull counter parts..Strange..

rotiart
The werewolf in vanhelsing showing a strength similar I agree to a regular werewolf to maybe the first werewolf in underworld. Michael should be able to last against that werewolf.
Imagine Michael vs. god... the name slips my mind.. the red guy... with the stone hand... ...

Rols
From what movie is that?

rotiart
I can't remember.. thats why I'm trying to remember the movie.. He's the main character.. and even the name of the movie..

In it he was a devil that was somehow merged with a human baby. He had horns but he cut them off. His stone hand if used was like the portal to hell or soemthing.

Rols
Right and he came out from that portal when he was but a baby, joined a science detective agencies, investigating only the paranormal..carries a big-gun, Had the hots for a pyroticnic Woman.....for the love of all the beautifull woman that love me.......I cant freakin remember the freakin Movie Title..

rotiart
AHHHHHAHHA!!!
FIRE ... demons.. i just htought of it!!!
HELLBOY!

Rols
lololol, just kidding with you man, I know that title...I still think Michael could take him out, unless Hell boy has better control of that abilities of his and can open it up at will, he could win by BFR..

rotiart
Michael would probably take him, I was jsut trying to think of a decent fight. And Hellboy was strong enough and durable enough to make it a decent fight.

Sea King
Michael would probably take him, I was jsut trying to think of a decent fight. And Hellboy was strong enough and durable enough to make it a decent fight.

i agree that would make a really good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.