can any team in dc beat my marvel football team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
in a football game with no flying and all of footballs rules in effect can any dc team beat my line up? my line up..... gladiator and supreme at wide reciever, champion at quarterback, hulk and juggernault at runningbacks, blob, abomination, thor without hammer, wonderman, herc and sasquatch on the line, oh yeah blob is my center. rules physical strength only, no energy blasts,flying, play by the rules, field is a mile long, who can take my team in this superbowl?????? Happy Dance

james2099
oh yeah they will play both offence and defence too.

grey fox
Superman.

newjak86
Give Juggs the Ball for the Win

Grimm22
pft. that team sucks...

Get some charcters that actually play football in there cool

QB- Hawkeye

Line- Blob, Juggs, Hulk, Colossus

Tight End- Thing

Running Back- Quicksilver

Wide Reciver- Captain America

The Pict
flash plays CF for DC and scores a hundred thousand hat tricks.

james2099
superman by himself??? they will score and onside kick all game grey fox. score... marvel..87,875 to 0.

james2099
grimm22 superman would beat that team by himself!!!

badabing
DC has got to be thinking "get the ball to Flash".

Blade Cutter
I made a Marvel vs DC Football thread like a year ago where every body got to make there own team same rules as your but they got to jump has high as they can in a five story tall two mile long adamantaim dome.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I made a Marvel vs DC Football thread like a year ago where every body got to make there own team same rules as your but they got to jump has high as they can in a five story tall two mile long adamantaim dome.
I think I remember that. Didn't everyone pick like Flash/Reverse Flash/Zoom/Superman, etc?

Grimm22
Originally posted by james2099
grimm22 superman would beat that team by himself!!!

So your saying that Supes is stronger than Juggs, Colossus, Hulk, Thing and Blob What the f**k?

rotiart
Originally posted by Grimm22
So your saying that Supes is stronger than Juggs, Colossus, Hulk, Thing and Blob What the f**k?

Yep, that sounds about right. And by a longshot too.

Flash is qb. He runs every play. NOONE would be able to tag him. Although the officials may have to check the rules on moving so fast that noone can physically touch you.

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Yep, that sounds about right. And by a longshot too.

Flash is qb. He runs every play. NOONE would be able to tag him. Although the officials may have to check the rules on moving so fast that noone can physically touch you.

Since when does Flash have throwing skills What the f**k?

Oh and Juggs and Hulk together are stronger than Supes no expression

lilnutta12
someone with a flab of cheese in his hands , a banana aswell makes em all slip over then wins

rotiart
Flash doesn't have to throw. He removes the kinetic energy from every other person on the field, and walks across to the goal.

kgkg
Batman , and Robin will do

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash doesn't have to throw. He removes the kinetic energy from every other person on the field, and walks across to the goal.

Nope no

Can't, they only can use speed, skills and strength wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.