Something i dont get????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
So here is what i don't get....why would Jack not want to kill Davy Jones???? Because Will wanted to use the heart to kill him, but Jack fought for the heart so it wouldn't happen...

So wouldn't it have been better for Jack to kill Davy right there then try and negotiate (please mind spelling) with it?????

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
So here is what i don't get....why would Jack not want to kill Davy Jones???? Because Will wanted to use the heart to kill him, but Jack fought for the heart so it wouldn't happen...

So wouldn't it have been better for Jack to kill Davy right there then try and negotiate (please mind spelling) with it?????

I thought it was because if he killed him then the Kracken (spell?) wouldnt stop hunting him. He needed to make Davy Jones call him off...maybe blackmail him with the heart to do so. "I got a jar of diiirt and guess whats inside it!" LOL

Pirates= Love
That makes sense

LovelyOne
Actually I remember him telling Will "If you do that, Who's going to call the beastie off his hunt?" just as Will was about to stab it.

Pirates= Love
really...i've only seen it once and it was a 10am so i wasnt really up yet, but i'm gonna see it again and i'll definetly understand things better.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
really...i've only seen it once and it was a 10am so i wasnt really up yet, but i'm gonna see it again and i'll definetly understand things better.

hehe

I saw it for the second time Yesterday. The first time I found it a tad difficult to know what was going on. Second time I understood smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.