Tony Stark Vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Tony was hands down the winner vs. Batman. Daredevil actually seem a bigger pimp than batman, but it was a hard fight.

So who's the bigger pimp. Daredevil or Tony Stark.

We will no longer mention the ugly short hairy midget that tries to steal other guys women.

lilnutta12
tony

Mr.V
Lets see no expression Billionaire playboy or Blind lawyer?

General Kon-El
at first, i thought this was a real matchup fight. But then i read the post and its a pimp battle. I say Tony.

H. S. 6
Mr. Stark is a billionaire/genius/superhero. Tell me how he don't get all the bitches?

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Mr.V
Lets see no expression Billionaire playboy or Blind lawyer? laughing owned

Jyppe
Who has Stark recently snatched? *Pleasegoddontsaywolverinepleasegoddontsaywolverin
e*

DigiMark007
Matt has hot chicks (many of them with super powers) lining up for him.

Unfortunately, he just doesn't have the "aura of pimpdom" around him like Tony does.

I would take Matt's gallery of babes over Tony's (honest) but he's not quite a pimp in the strictest sense.

Superherovandal
seriously there are few people in comics who have had as many women as tony.

newjak86
Well Matt got Electra all I'm gonna say.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by newjak86
Well Matt got Electra all I'm gonna say.

Exactly. And Black Canary (right?). And Karen Page, and now Milla. Tony might have #'s on Matt, but has he had that many "important" girlfriends/lovers??

rotiart
Matt's girlfriend Elektra.. stalks matt. Thats a pimp. When you convert a girl who cares for noone, into your own personal stalker.

Btw. I described this before, and i don't really wanna go favorites cause tony does have numbers while matts got flavor.

But lets think about what a pimp is. He's got a cane. Usually got colored glasses on. Wears a colorful suit. Hangs out with mobsters. Is respected in the alleys. Has been to prison. Tends to smack around the girls he lies down with.

Matt or Tony, which do you think this describes more stick out tongue hehe. i know i know i'm baiting.. but you guys got matt outnumbered here.

newjak86
Hey I'm for Matt Elektra is worth her weight in supermodels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.