Kingdom Hearts 3 Idea's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
I follow the KH series a little bit and I was thinking what new people could they add and what new twist and soy could they make.So I came up with a crazy idea.What If they unlocked the door to Marvels universe.(At fist I thought DC bout Disney has a little partnership with Marvel for all there cartoon shows).In it you get to add deferent Hero's/anti hero's to your team.The super hero's can give you key chains that not only bust the key blade's power but your own ability will take on some of the hero's are characteristics(Like Spider-man key chain will bust your speed and agility by a lot and strength and jumping by a little bit but will not be very good for magic). I just like some of the cut seance that they could have between Marvel and FF characters.Like Thor vs Sethroph from FF7 and you could get a key blade that look like Thor hammer and has allot of it powers.I have allot of idea's for this game too many to pt down on this post so I 'm just giving you the rough draft so you can tell me how crazy I'm sound,I mean what you think of it.Also post your idea's for KH3 are add stuff that would go to mine.PEACE.

Quincy Archer
i dont think the marvel thing would be a very cool idea.

NINJ4_BL4D3
It would be a little bit over kill, because wolverine would probably kill Tarzan by accident.

FG725
Yeah, Goofy's little shield isn't going to stand up to the hulk erm I do however think they need to add Vincent Valentine to the list him and RedXII and I think Barret Wallace were all left out of the mix of FFVII characters. But for some unexplainable reason we got Squall from FFVIII and while he's cool I think I prefer Vincent more. First I thought they might not want Vincent due to gun violence or something but they have the gunblade and some of the bosses used guns so why not Vincent it's not his looks because Cloud had his appearance in KH 1. So I dunno

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by FG725
Yeah, Goofy's little shield isn't going to stand up to the hulk erm I do however think they need to add Vincent Valentine to the list him and RedXII and I think Barret Wallace were all left out of the mix of FFVII characters. But for some unexplainable reason we got Squall from FFVIII and while he's cool I think I prefer Vincent more. First I thought they might not want Vincent due to gun violence or something but they have the gunblade and some of the bosses used guns so why not Vincent it's not his looks because Cloud had his appearance in KH 1. So I dunno i agree completly

Quincy Archer
Vince isn't the hero of any Final Fantasy game (save cerberus) and thus was left out of the mix. The reason why Squall (which isn't strange considering he is one of the most popular characters by far) was in the game was because they needed a strong leader with an interesting story. Vince didn't cut it. Other characters were in the game like Aeris and Yuffie because females were needed, and Aeris because they added onto Clouds background. Cid was in there because he appears in more than one FF.

And barret and Red XIII would be ff7 overkill. There is more than just one Final Fantasy game you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.