Thor vs Wonder Woman/w the Scythe of Cronus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins? WW gets the Scythe of Cronus which can kill even a god.

Thor

vs

Wonder Woman/w Scythe

Darth Martin
WW

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Darth Martin
WW

hmm I see your point love the argument especially the third part about her speed.

UniOmni
Thor based on his average. And many things can kill a God. An adamantium statue, big blasts. Doesn't mean that it automatically gets the kill. Thor has too much energy projection, and other powers to lose, imo. Give her some armor upgrades, and then we'll talk.

Mider
maybe its not the same thing maybe there talking about immortal gods i mean gods in one universe are not the same in others and the DC gods are not always wimpy gods that lose to people like herc who is a half god some of those guys are above supes and ww and even many groups of hero's take DC ares he almost destroyed the whole planet under his own power, he used the worlds armies to fight each other, then circe she caused the war of the gods didnt she? she even turned all the male super heros into animals, never seen thor do nothing like that of course they will say oh well he can but dont well they can and do.

batdude123
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Who wins? WW gets the Scythe of Cronus which can kill even a god.

Thor

vs

Wonder Woman/w Scythe

What the f**k?

Thor.

Mider
why would she automatically lose against thor give me a break, she gives supes problems and he kicked thors butt, she should slice his head off, her sheilds should protect her from his lightning and stuff she could also just cut of fhis head with her tiara, add the rest of her stuff he's as good as screwed, her sword alone could kill him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
why would she automatically lose against thor give me a break, she gives supes problems and he kicked thors butt, she should slice his head off, her sheilds should protect her from his lightning and stuff she could also just cut of fhis head with her tiara, add the rest of her stuff he's as good as screwed, her sword alone could kill him.

Your listing a couple of things that Wonder Woman would do to Thor when Thor has hundreds via Mjolnir. He's also about as good of a fighter as she is and and he's stronger. I don't even want to go into some of the exotic sh*t Mjolnir can do.

lilnutta12
thor

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Your listing a couple of things that Wonder Woman would do to Thor when Thor has hundreds via Mjolnir. He's also about as good of a fighter as she is and and he's stronger. I don't even want to go into some of the exotic sh*t Mjolnir can do.

Co-signed. Thor is more versatile, stronger, and has arguable equal fighting skill. Thor wins.

Now...where is Draco? smile

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Co-signed. Thor is more versatile, stronger, and has arguable equal fighting skill. Thor wins.

Now...where is Draco? smile

Off having sex with Wonder Woman somewhere.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
Off having sex with Wonder Woman somewhere.

He should tape it, and send it to us all via e mail. angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.