lizardman/copperhead vs predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
handicapped hand to hand battle

Brute predator
predator takes down

Brute predator
he rips teir heads off

lilnutta12
why are you talking to yourself.

anyway depends what stuff preds has and what level a fighter.

copper head and lizrd you mean would loose anyway

Grimm22
Yeah why are you talking to yourself??? What the f**k?

Stop making these stupid predator threads! mad

Jyppe
I'm not so sure Predator wins.. If by Lizard man" you mean Lizard from Marvel, who is stronger/strong as Spider-man and is highly durable and as agile as Spider-man. Copperhead could poison him while Lizard is keeping him busy.

If the Predator has only his wristblades, he loses, if he has his spear he could win.

Darth Martin
Yea Brute predator whenever you create a predator thread always state what class he is, what weapons he has and what type of armour(if any).

Brute predator
okay ill remmemeber

Brute predator
he has all his weapons as usual

Brute predator
Originally posted by Jyppe
I'm not so sure Predator wins.. If by Lizard man" you mean Lizard from Marvel, who is stronger/strong as Spider-man and is highly durable and as agile as Spider-man. Copperhead could poison him while Lizard is keeping him busy.

If the Predator has only his wristblades, he loses, if he has his spear he could win. his skin is too tough. for teeth any way he also has armor

Brute predator
copperhead is weak from when i see him even cartoons. lizardman would survive but still will be a trophy on my clan brother wall. cause im a pred too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.