POTC2- Our Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
I don't know if anyone remembers but we use to have a sequel to the first POTC.

Basically we just write a new sequel to POTC2. Include yourselfs in the story and just have fun.

I'm really not going to start off i'm hopeless at it so someone please start of.

jessigem
the sequel for POTC2 would be POTC1 happy

Mønkey
Ah I remember that it was great fun! big grin

jessigem
was your POTC2 anything like the real one?
and im pretty sure we already have "The Unofficial Script for POTC3"

*-=Fat sacK=-*
No our POTC2 was nothing like the real one

and yes we already have "The Unoficial Script for POTC3" but i believe that on that the only characters uesed are the ones actully in the movies and books but on this one i wanted people to include themselfs in the script eg

jessigem: why are there a army of penguins martching towards us
fatsak: (sadshakes head) i don't know
Jack sparrow: i'll save you all (looks at jessigem with a strange lookwink) especilay you luv

etc... of course there probably won't be any martching penguins in our sequel although there was in the first one we did.

jessigem
laughing out loud
it's great to get the appreciation of captain sparrow. happy
but who's to say the penguins are evil? maybe they want to give us fish(which i will have to refuse, yuck)

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Yeah i knowsmilie_tuxsmilie_tuxsmilie_tuxsmilie_tuxsmilie
_tux

Oh well I supose i will atempt to start this thing off

Scene starts In Tia dalmias hut

Barbossa: so tell me whats happened to my ship

Will: well apart from the whole davy jones/ kraken destroying it not much

Barbossa: What! my ship is destroyed!i!i!i!i!i!

Liz: sort of

*all of a sudden very pointlessly and unexpectantly Jessigem falls though roof of hut*

If you need any insparation (if you call it that) look at this our old sequel http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=333872&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

ESB -1138
Originally posted by *-=Fat sacK=-*
No our POTC2 was nothing like the real one

and yes we already have "The Unoficial Script for POTC3" but i believe that on that the only characters uesed are the ones actully in the movies and books but on this one i wanted people to include themselfs in the script eg

jessigem: why are there a army of penguins martching towards us
fatsak: (sadshakes head) i don't know
Jack sparrow: i'll save you all (looks at jessigem with a strange lookwink) especilay you luv

etc... of course there probably won't be any martching penguins in our sequel although there was in the first one we did.

You need to get out more.

*-=Fat sacK=-*
I confess i do need to get out more
ohh well you can't change fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.