Who Would be a Good Match for "The Shadow?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
The Shadow as in "The Shadow KNOWS!!"

olympian
Phantom.

If the main star is out, you can track Batman to it.

batdude123
I doubt Batman or Phantom would be a good match for him. Shadow imo is above street level. I mean turning invisble and tp; seems like he should be above Phantom.

olympian
Depends the Phantom your asking.

22nd Phantom had bullet proof vest, among other stuff. Not to mention he knocked out a panter with bare hands.

24th Phantom had invisible, bullet and fire proof gear all around.

And all the Phantoms are pretty much high skilled, agile, ninja dissapearing acts and "Tex" shots. Not to mention physically strong. Heck 21rst Phantom in a recent Moonstone comic, just broke a guys arm by twisting it.

Shadow had Tp, though? Have to reread it again.

Soljer
He knew what evil laid in the hearts of men. He could read their mind, to know what they were plotting.

Sounds like Telepathy to me.

olympian
I do have to reread it again.

But in that case, wouldnt that work only against..."evildoers"?

Any case where it worked against other hero types?

batdude123
Don't really see how it would be any different against other people. I've seen him mind control people as well.

olympian
It would be if that "power" only works against guys who are evil at heart. Wich would exclude Phantom or Batman.

batdude123
Like I said, I doubt his tp depends on whether or not the person has an evil heart because he mind wipes normal people when they figure out that he's the "Shadow."

Soljer
Well, for one thing...I think "The shadow knows what evil lies in the hearts of men" was kinda a tagline, cause it sounded cool. If I recall, he HAD used it on more than villians, but I could be mistaken.

Beyond that...against people like batman, he may not BE evil, but he certainly has some evil in his heart. He's done wrong just like everyone else. It seems that anyone who isn't 100% pure and good SHOULD be subject to the Shadow's telepathy, assuming it even IS restricted to the evil.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, for one thing...I think "The shadow knows what evil lies in the hearts of men" was kinda a tagline, cause it sounded cool. If I recall, he HAD used it on more than villians, but I could be mistaken.

Beyond that...against people like batman, he may not BE evil, but he certainly has some evil in his heart. He's done wrong just like everyone else. It seems that anyone who isn't 100% pure and good SHOULD be subject to the Shadow's telepathy, assuming it even IS restricted to the evil.

Yup .

Ether way Bat's gets a few hundred holes blown out of him by those Nickel pistols of the Shadows....

batdude123
Man, the shadow is so badass. cool

Swanky-Tuna
What about the Shade? Wahahahahaha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.