Superboy Prime vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins this and why? if you say Superman wins, then what if Superboy Prime was full grown just like Superman, who would you pick??

Demonic Phoenix
It took two superman's to beat superboy-prime I think.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Not to mention the fights he was in prior to that. Superman wasn't seriously challenged in IC until SBP. Superboy, on the other hand, was fending off most of DC Earth half the time.

The whiny kid for the win.

Sea King

and he killed one of them and not to meation the gls were the ones who evently came in and imprisioned him.

so SBP for the win

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not to mention the fights he was in prior to that. Superman wasn't seriously challenged in IC until SBP. Superboy, on the other hand, was fending off most of DC Earth half the time.

The whiny kid for the win.

Well, to be fair, the Green Lanterns that he faced off against in #7 jobbed to him. Not to mention that Kal-El and Kal-L flew through a field of kryptonite and a red sun. When they came in re-entry on that planet, Superboy Prime killed the other Superman, but our Superman took it to him and beat him.

Validus
Superboy 9/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
and he killed one of them and not to meation the gls were the ones who evently came in and imprisioned him.

so SBP for the win

Yeah, but he faced them one at a time. He killed the one Superman, but the other one faced off against him and beat him. And that was after flying through kryptonite and a red sun.

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but he faced them one at a time. He killed the one Superman, but the other one faced off against him and beat him. And that was after flying through kryptonite and a red sun.

yeah but dont you think that after faceing and killing the first one and flying through the red sun himself that he was really tired. meaning he could not beat the other one

Rols
Well, to be fair, the Green Lanterns that he faced off against in #7 jobbed to him.

Yeah, and why didnt any of them try to destroy his armor? All they did was pilled up on him.

batdude123
yeah but dont you think that after faceing and killing the first one and flying through the red sun himself that he was really tired. meaning he could not beat the other one

However, it doubly affected the other Superman. Superboy Prime stated that that universe's kryptonite doesn't hurt him at all. Yet, Superman was feeling the affects.

Sea King
However, it doubly affected the other Superman. Superboy Prime stated that that universe's kryptonite doesn't hurt him at all. Yet, Superman was feeling the affects.

while that is true he was still under the effects of a red sun that take his powers away and take away the harm of the kryptonite.

cause the kryptonite was also under the red sun were it would make it just a pice of his planet that no longer has effects of kryptonite.

batdude123
while that is true he was still under the effects of a red sun that take his powers away and take away the harm of the kryptonite.

cause the kryptonite was also under the red sun were it would make it just a pice of his planet that no longer has effects of kryptonite.

Kryptonite is so deadly to Superman because it is soaked in red sun radiation in the first place. I heard that somewhere. erm

Sea King
Kryptonite is so deadly to Superman because it is soaked in red sun radiation in the first place. I heard that somewhere. erm

and you do know that can not be true cause kryptonite is pices of his home planet. Anbody who knows sups knows that his home planet is by a red sun not a yellow one meaning if that were true then his planet would have been one big pice of kryptonite and nobody of his race could have lived on it.

batdude123
and you do know that can not be true cause kryptonite is pices of his home planet. Anbody who knows sups knows that his home planet is by a red sun not a yellow one meaning if that were true then his planet would have been one big pice of kryptonite and nobody of his race could have lived on it.

Did you know that if we would be able to get close to our sun (forget about the temperature for a second) then we would die from the radiation that it gives off. The same goes for Superman and the red sun.

Sea King
Did you know that if we would be able to get close to our sun (forget about the temperature for a second) then we would die from the radiation that it gives off. The same goes for Superman and the red sun.

that also can not be true because if you read the ic comic you would know that superman 1&2 and superboy prime all flew through it so they all should have died when they did but they dident.

batdude123
that also can not be true because if you read the ic comic you would know that superman 1&2 and superboy prime all flew through it so they all should have died when they did but they dident.

Wow, you didn't know Superman is vulnerable to red sun radiation? That's the reason why kryptonite is so deadly to him. Of course it takes time to kill him, it weakens him for a while and then kills him.

This is if he actually stays in one for a while.

Demonic Phoenix
Or can this fight be Superman-prime versus superboy-prime? Then supes wins this 10/10

Sea King
Wow, you didn't know Superman is vulnerable to red sun radiation? That's the reason why kryptonite is so deadly to him. Of course it takes time to kill him, it weakens him for a while and then kills him.

This is if he actually stays in one for a while.

then why did the other superman not die and for that matter why did sbp not die(cause the red sun was his only weakness because it effected him the same as superman) when the gls imprisioned him inside of the red sun.

batdude123
then why did the other superman not die and for that matter why did sbp not die(cause the red sun was his only weakness because it effected him the same as superman) when the gls imprisioned him inside of the red sun.

It weakens their bodies just like our sun would us. However, it takes a while for it to kill them.

Avalonofthewind

Even the Red Sun was PIS. The red sun used to have NO AFFECT on Superboy Prime prior to this arc.

Sea King
It weakens their bodies just like our sun would us. However, it takes a while for it to kill them.

ok if this were true then how come kryptonite effects him so fast it should take a long time to effect him as well and for that matter if this were true then the kryptonite should have not been a real bother with the sun itself being their so the playing feild should have been level.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Even the Red Sun was PIS. The red sun used to have NO AFFECT on Superboy Prime prior to this arc.
Retcon

Sea King
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

if this were pis then would that not make the whole story pis because this is not just a part of the story but it was part of the plot.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Retcon

PIS retcon. wink

batdude123
ok if this were true then how come kryptonite effects him so fast it should take a long time to effect him as well and for that matter if this were true then the kryptonite should have not been a real bother with the sun itself being their so the playing feild should have been level.

Kryptonite is more of the symbolic weakness of Superman. That's probably why it shows that it effects him more than red sun radiation (when it should be the other way around).

Grimm22

After dragging him through a red sun might I add yes

joesha28
Well a question: So Superman is most powerful only in a yellow solar system in DCU? What are the other solar system?

Grimm22
Originally posted by joesha28
Well a question: So Superman is most powerful only in a yellow solar system in DCU? What are the other solar system?

Supes gets his powers from the yellow sun no expression

Superboy Prime, as far as I can tell is so strong because the sun is different from his I guess erm

Skeets
Originally posted by Grimm22
Supes gets his powers from the yellow sun no expression

Superboy Prime, as far as I can tell is so strong because the sun is different from his I guess erm
What the f**k? What are you talking about?Originally posted by joesha28
He's gets power from other Stars aswell.

sexyking
Originally posted by Skeets
What the f**k? What are you talking about?

Lol some people just dont know what they are talking about

And to the thread starter superboy prime cant grow up, and i am assuming this fight between SBP and supes takes place away from a red sun and kryptonite. In that case superboyprime wins if its post crisis supes your talking about.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Skeets
What the f**k? What are you talking about?

Dont judge me ok IM TIRED!! mad

I havent slept all night because I cant sleep sad

Bicnarok
wow all these supermen and boys, even with armour of all things.

Just shows how desperately short of imagination these folks have

x_danny_x
Originally posted by sexyking
Lol some people just dont know what they are talking about

And to the thread starter superboy prime cant grow up, and i am assuming this fight between SBP and supes takes place away from a red sun and kryptonite. In that case superboyprime wins if its post crisis supes your talking about.

ofcourse im talking post crisis Superman, not pre-Crisis Superman. Only Superman Prime can defeat pre-Crisis Superman.

reading some of Superboy Prime abilities makes me believe that the writers decided to bring back a miniture Pre-Crisis Superman.

JohnnyDo3
boy vs MEN? lol Men always gets d chicks I say Superman wins this one

thanospimphand
prime would rape superman end of sermon!

Mider
it depends on how smart the GL's where, if they where not that smart what would there construct do that a dimensional barrior couldnt, two supermen beating SBP was pure PIS, they need to add SIS (superman induced stupidy) to the list of cis and pis, anyway all the heros should have gone into beating him up, i guess there right in a way about the GL corps they should have been the ones to beat him all the heros should have fought him weakened him but not defeated him then BAM GL corps shows up and traps him and even then they can barely hold him.

The Pict
superboy prime took on both supermen because of his power enhancing suit, if he doesn't have it then superman wins.

Mider
dont know how you deduce that, with out it he broke through the dimensional barriers, and also servived the speed force, and was immune to magic i dont know what diffrence it makes with or with out the suit sept that it amps his powers up

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Rols
Yeah, and why didnt any of them try to destroy his armor? All they did was pilled up on him.
r u kiddin he killed like 4 or 5 of the gls when they tryed to intercept him in the last issue

thanospimphand
Originally posted by thanospimphand
r u kiddin he killed like 4 or 5 of the gls when they tryed to intercept him in the last issue
10/10 superboy prime every time

bigbran
ya right superboy takes out this gladiator rip off, every single time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.