kingdom hearts RP signup tread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red10002
rule:
1) you may not power play
2) all welcome
3) the setting is at tavernse town
4) all races are welcome! along with classes!
5 to make a carecter it must look somthing like this:

name:
race:
class:
weapon(s):
bio:

thoughs are my rules please obay them !( do not put your carrie intro here put them on the game zone please...)

Ichigo Kurosaki
Has this been aproved?

red10002
worlds:

:taverns town:
:wonderland:
:destiny island:
:deep jungle:
:agraba:
: olimpia:
:antlantica:
:halloween town:
:monstro:
:neverland:
:hallow basiton:
:the end of the world:
and other worlds to be found in the gummi ....

red10002
ummm maybe ....no i dont really know hwo to aprove it so yeah ....

Ichigo Kurosaki
Post it here and wait for Ush to approve it. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html And if you post it in unhosted i and i'm sure more people would be in it. It's not too active here these days. So i went to Unhosted.

red10002
i just sent a reprovle request ....

DarkDethbringer
ddi you podst or send a PM? he hates PMing him

red10002
no i went to the url Ichigo Kurosaki told me and posted my request ....

red10002
name:Red legion
apearnce: long red hair with blue eyes and a tan completion he wears blue jeans ,a white t shirt with a black vest over it he has combat boots and biker gloves and a neckless with a heratless sign on it ...
race: human
class: fighter/magician
weapon(s): bare fist

bio: there is alot unknown about red legion. His past is a mear blank, he suffers of amnishia but he follows threw life trying to reveil parts of his past he has regarded. Red was found in tavernse town on a lake side covered in seaweed. That is how he was found, people adapted to him ever sence. Red was considered the defender of tavernse town for his defence aginst the heartless. Deep inside Reds heart he thinks the more light he brings into the darkness the more he understands about his past ....

red10002
(http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html )

DarkDethbringer
do not post here until You are accepted

red10002
hehehe ^_^ Guess its a little too late then hehehe....

red10002
seems like iv got 3 people for this rp how many need to join fopr him to accept it ?

red10002
is thing going to be closed thats sad !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.