Master Chief/Predator vs 100 Navy SEALs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, i dont know y this got deleted before and there WAS a good discussion going on the original thread which i would have responded to, so im making another one.

same rules as last time

Warrior Predator w/: medicomp, cloak, medium-heavy armor, bio-helmet with all visions and neuro scan.
Weapons: shoulder cannon, smart disk, combi-stick, speargun and wristblades

the Chief has the assault rifle with 10 extra clips and the M90 8 gauge shotgun with 36 extra shells. and the suit off the second HALO.

vs

100 of the most elite warriors on the planet, and yes, these ARE real life SEALs. no comic crap.
armed with: anything from M4's to an M16, M249 SAW, M60, Colt .45's, 9mm's, frag grenades etc. etc.

who wins??

DigiMark007
Master Chief = Games
Navy Seals = real life
Predator = walking the fence between movies and comics.

I realize they probably all have a few comics. But please refer to the forum rules if you need to know specifically why this was closed.

If I allow this, I open a door that leads to way more characters than I'm willing to allow, considering how busy this forum is already. As it is, I'm uneasy about all the predator stuff, but we set that precedent and I can't easily go back at this point.

So sorry. Nothing personal. But closing.

The_Fury
Seals get no respect these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.