rematch:hulk vs ultimate thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who wins

Grimm22
Do you mean Zombie Hulk vs Ultimate Thing no expression

Seriously why do people think that is PIS yet Ult. Colossus taking down Ult. Thor and Ult. Iron Man at the same freakin time isnt?!?!? What the f**k?

DickBlazer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Do you mean Zombie Hulk vs Ultimate Thing no expression
Ult. Colossus taking down Ult. Thor and Ult. Iron Man at the same freakin time isnt?!?!? What the f**k?
that kicked ass when he dominated both those jokers. what did he call iron man? idiot or moron? gotta love it. go back to 616 and stop complaining.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer
that kicked ass when he dominated both those jokers. what did he call iron man? idiot or moron? gotta love it. go back to 616 and stop complaining.

Why?

Because I can see clear PIS and bad writing What the f**k?

Ult. Thor can take Colossus by himself same with Ult. Iron Man no expression

Dalak
I think that the Zombie thing weakened that Hulk, and it was an alternate universe Hulk as well. Current/Savage could beat Ult Thing IMO

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dalak
I think that the Zombie thing weakened that Hulk, and it was an alternate universe Hulk as well. Current/Savage could beat Ult Thing IMO

Who knows erm

As shown so far Ult. versions are far weaker than 616 version no expression

Dalak
Who knows erm

I thought that Colossus was Stronger, as was Thing.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dalak
I thought that Colossus was Stronger, as was Thing.

Who knows erm

Wolverine2006
Who knows erm

Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Colossus are stronger than their 616 counterparts

Dinalfos
Ultimate thing is second to Ultimate Hulk, who is not as strong as 616 Savage Hulk.

Do teh thinking.

Bicnarok
all this alternate univers crap is rediclulous. just shows how pathetic amaginations the writers have. "oh lets let him fight him, but it wont go because of x,y and z I know lets create yet another parallel universe"

PATHETIC

Dinalfos
The Ultimate universe is not a parallel universe. Parallel to what? Earth 616 doesn't exist in the Ultime universe.

Skeets
Originally posted by Bicnarok
all this alternate univers crap is rediclulous. just shows how pathetic amaginations the writers have. "oh lets let him fight him, but it wont go because of x,y and z I know lets create yet another parallel universe"

PATHETIC
What the **** are you talking about.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Skeets
What the **** are you talking about.

laughing out loud

Ouch. ...tough crowd here.

SuperChangeling
Thing is dead!!! http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4091/thing84qo.jpg

That was the thing with twice as much strength as usual!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Thing is dead!!! http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4091/thing84qo.jpg

That was the thing with twice as much strength as usual!!!

I thought you got banned no expression

Seriously you dont know what your talking about so just stop making a fool of yourself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.