Blink & Magik vs Flash & Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two on Two who wins

Blink- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_%28comics%29

&

Magik- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magik_%28comics%29

vs

Flash/Barry Allen- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Allen

&

Raven- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_%28comics%29

golem370
bump

golem370
last Bump thought this would be a great fight

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
last Bump thought this would be a great fight

team one

LordKaos
Raven is taken out by the soulsword. Magik has also shown to be nearly impervious to harm and have super strength in her armor which will morph to protect her.

golem370
What about Flash against Blink

LordKaos
Not sure, don't really like either if them. I just know with Illyana around Raven is almost a non-factor.

Newjak
Flash would most likely solo them. Flash would be fast enough to KO Blink before she teleports. And Flash would be fast enough to actually take the sword away or hit Magik before she can do anything.

golem370
The bio for Blink said 7 speed aka transcending light speed

Newjak
Originally posted by golem370
The bio for Blink said 7 speed aka transcending light speed That her traveling speed because she can teleport. But her reaction speed is very slow and her teleporting reacts to fast she can think.

Sabertooth beat her because he was faster than her.

Flash would hit her before she ever knew what happened.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Flash would most likely solo them. Flash would be fast enough to KO Blink before she teleports. And Flash would be fast enough to actually take the sword away or hit Magik before she can do anything.

He would not be able to touch the sword, it might eat his soul or even corrupt him, but for the main part nobody can touch the sword when it has a master. If there is no powerful magic user around to claim it, it chooses it's own master. Ravens presence (being magical) would cause the sword and armor to appear automatically.

Newjak
Originally posted by LordKaos
He would not be able to touch the sword, it might eat his soul or even corrupt him, but for the main part nobody can touch the sword when it has a master. If there is no powerful magic user around to claim it, it chooses it's own master. Ravens presence (being magical) would cause the sword and armor to appear automatically. You are right so then he just KOes her before she can think

LordKaos
She doesn't need to think to summon the sword or armor when she is in danger it comes it's magical that way. He can move faster than her brain can fire synapse needed to physically react, many of her spells don't require her to do anything but think of them with the intangible aspects of the thought process that don't have measurable speeds. If she is not in a magical realm her powers will be hampered, but her armor has never been breached as far as I know, and she has been hammered into the ground by a demon that was class 70 (S'ym) and she didn't even get the wind knocked out of her, just kept fighting him.

Newjak
She doesn't need to think to summon the sword or armor when she is in danger it comes it's magical that way. He can move faster than her brain can fire synapse needed to physically react, many of her spells don't require her to do anything but think of them with the intangible aspects of the thought process that don't have measurable speeds. If she is not in a magical realm her powers will be hampered, but her armor has never been breached as far as I know, and she has been hammered into the ground by a demon that was class 70 (S'ym) and she didn't even get the wind knocked out of her, just kept fighting him. Flash hits harder than S'ym ever has.

also the point is that Magic has been and hurt by far less powerful and slower then Flash. Her abilities are not a cure all she can still be hurt has been hurt more than enough times to say Flash KOes her in one blow.

LordKaos
She has never been hurt in her armor, never! Going by best showings she was fully armored and the only thing that stopped her was her. I was under the impression that flash could hit faster then S'ym can, without the Speedforce to back him I'd like to see him go toe to toe with Piotor all armored up, using his regular non-super strength.

Newjak
She has never been hurt in her armor, never! Going by best showings she was fully armored and the only thing that stopped her was her. I was under the impression that flash could hit faster then S'ym can, without the Speedforce to back him I'd like to see him go toe to toe with Piotor all armored up, using his regular non-super strength. His punches hurt Superman he will KO Magik. And since when the does the Flash not have the Speedforce confused

LordKaos
I said I'd like to see him hit harder than S'ym without using it to amp up a hit. If he knocked superman out, then that means he could breach his defences, no physical blow to date has done that to Magik, her armor is magical and almost alive in it's efforts to protect her from anything even her magic destroying blade.

ThePittman
He could simply do a BFR wink

golem370
Then Blink teleports her or Magik right back.

ThePittman
Blink one has a limit to how far she can go but in the split second he KO's Blink and BFR Magik.

LordKaos
Magik can teleport herself and there are no limits in space time or dimensions she can only be blocked by very powerful magik, and Dr. Strange said she had potential to manipulate time as well and she showed that when she retroactively negated her presence in limbo, the others remembered her because she did not negate her presence on earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.