X-23 Vs Wondergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
BOTH TEENAGE HEROS BUT IS BETTER AND SUPERIOR AT COMBAT

WONDERGIRL

MAGIC LASSO
BRACLETTS
XTREME FIGHTING SKILLS
TRAINNED BY WW

VS

X-23

ADAMTIUM SKELETON
CLAWS (ADAMANTIUM)
COME OUT OF BOOTS AND HANDS
TRAINNED BY WOL
KEEN SENSES

Jyppe
X-23 doesn't have an adamantium skeleton does she? Only her claws are coated with the stuff.

ALEMASTER
I ALWAYS THOUGHT SO FOR SHES CLONE OF WOLVERINE

xmarksthespot
Because adamantium laced bones are built into his genetics. no expression

Wonder Girl

The Pict
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
I ALWAYS THOUGHT SO FOR SHES CLONE OF WOLVERINE

nope, Jyppe is right just the claws are adamantium.

Decay
if x-23s claws can hurt wondergirl it would be very close. she was built and raised to kill. no duel identity, no job, no relationship on the side, everything about her birth, and life has been either learning to kill, or killing. he has an organic skeleton, so shed be more vunerable, but it also would make her lighter faster and more agile. i think in terms of hand to hand shed be one of the best in the marvel universe.

but wondergirl might be have too much of a physical advantage in strength speed and duribility. overall wonder girl would probably win, but if x-23 can damage her shed prove to be very dangerous, and could take it.

xmarksthespot
Wonder Girl punches her in the face and it explodes. no expression

grey fox
STOP THE CAPS ALEMASTER IT'S REALLY DAMN ANNOYING

The Pict
i think X-23 could beat her.

willRules
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Wonder Girl punches her in the face and it explodes. no expression

yes

Grimm22
Cassy with ease no expression

Wonder Girl 10/10

srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure that X-23 whole skeleton is adamantium. I think it was mentioned in her mini and I know it was shown in X-Men: The End.

Anyway X-23 and the New X-Men suck. Colossus out fought them all at the same time with the greatest of ease. Wondergirl cleans house.

jasofisc
yeah just with her lasso alone it would burn the flesh right off her bones

Soljer
*laughs* The ONLY reasons Wolverine can ever compete with even class 5 characters is because of his adamantium Skeleton. Otherwise, with each punch, his entire skeletal system would be destroyed, and he would suffer punctures to every organ in his body simultaneously. Wondergirl wins.

Tron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure that X-23 whole skeleton is adamantium. I think it was mentioned in her mini and I know it was shown in X-Men: The End.

Anyway X-23 and the New X-Men suck. Colossus out fought them all at the same time with the greatest of ease. Wondergirl cleans house.

Nope, they just laced her claws in adamantium, because she's still young and growing. Don't know if that's changed (and I doubt it), but that's the last official thing I read about her.

Nataku8188
YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING IN CAPS AND LEARN SPEAKY GOOD ENGLISH.

batdude123
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
BOTH TEENAGE HEROS BUT IS BETTER AND SUPERIOR AT COMBAT

WONDERGIRL

MAGIC LASSO
BRACLETTS
XTREME FIGHTING SKILLS
TRAINNED BY WW

VS

X-23

ADAMTIUM SKELETON
CLAWS (ADAMANTIUM)
COME OUT OF BOOTS AND HANDS
TRAINNED BY WOL
KEEN SENSES

no expression laughing

Darth Martin
Spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.