Jack and his perverted language WARNING: May contain spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparrows Girl
Um, when Jack is cheif,remember when he was talking the native language? He said a bunch of perverted things like "Bal likilik." Get it. Ball. liki. Ya. you probably doo. and he said "boo bsuku." Yeah. thought you'd might want to know that^^

JohnnyD's_babe
maybe it wasn't ment to be like that...

jdl1224
i noticed that but really... it's disney. so i'm not sure.

blackpearl44
Yea, I don't know about that either...Disney has broke many "Disney Laws" with POTC movies.......but I don't know about that...

jessigem
i don't think that was meant to be nasty. but really, if you tried to speak a language like that, you'd end up saying something perverted like that too and not even notice it.
and that wasn't as weird as the "eunuchy snippy snip" line he said.

DRAKONS
Shame on you to think such things

jessigem
seriously. when i hear those things im thinking he's just trying to speak their language, not trying to be a perv.

JohnnyBloom
he's not even trying to speak their language ... in case you havnt noticed, he's not great at communicating with them ... he's just jack sparrow and hes having some laughs with himself.

Mådness
...how about we say "It's Jack" and just leave it at that?

DRAKONS
Fine by me

JohnnyBloom
yup - thanks madness - thats kind of what i meant - you managed to phrase it much more nicely though!

jessigem
thumbs_up

Mådness
Heheh, no problem guys smile We all know that Jack is a bit...well, out there, but not a pervert...or a child molester blink

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jdl1224

Disney crammed aload of sexual refrences into this film..It flies over the kids heads..

In the lionking they slipped in a dirty word and were made to remove it for the DVD re - release.

Liz- "Jack the letters give them back!"
Jack - "Peruade me"
Liz "Will told you I know how to handle a sword?"..
Jack - "Like I said...PESUADE me"

She pretends to be offended but goes off and secretly smiles at what he said lol.

Also when ever Liz, Jack, Will spoke about marriage i think they meant sex.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Disney crammed aload of sexual refrences into this film..It flies over the kids heads..

In the lionking they slipped in a dirty word and were made to remove it for the DVD re - release.

Liz- "Jack the letters give them back!"
Jack - "Peruade me"
Liz "Will told you I know how to handle a sword?"..
Jack - "Like I said...PESUADE me"

She pretends to be offended but goes off and secretly smiles at what he said lol.

Also when ever Liz, Jack, Will spoke about marriage i think they meant sex.

yeah for serious. plus i love that "persuade me" line.

Lady_Depp
hehehehheehehe
persuading jack wudnt mind tht now wink ahahah (yes obsessivness once again. im soi cnt help it hehehe)

JohnnyBloom

DRAKONS
Peruade?PESUADE?

jessigem
in a *naughty*kind of way.

DRAKONS
I know what you mean(ping pong(yea right))

jessigem
usually it's "scrabble"

DRAKONS
AH who cares you understand what i meant right?

LovelyOne
The way he says "persuade" to her is so hilarious..she's totaly like "DAMN IT you just got one over on me!" then she goes off and smiles..silly cow she knows she loves Jacks attention like that.

When she walks off he makes a face like he was painfully holding something in then he sort of groans and walks off...so funny. laughing out loud

jessigem
funny and sad........but more funny big grin

DRAKONS
nopity

lady_captinjack
so did anyone else think that the way jack called elizabeth a pirate at the end was one of the hottest thing in the wold?

katelovespirate
THE HOTTEST THING EVER. i have already posted about this like a billion times, everyone prolly sick of me blabbing. but it is the HOTTEST movie line of ALL TIME in my book.
PS i think after the persuade me line when jack walks off with that wierd look, IMO he's going "did i just hit on lizzy? did i just like it? CRAP now i have to have her...:

lady_captinjack
I LOVE THAT PART 2! I KNOW RIGHT, HE TOTALLY WANTS HER NOW

DRAKONS
kiss

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
THE HOTTEST THING EVER. i have already posted about this like a billion times, everyone prolly sick of me blabbing. but it is the HOTTEST movie line of ALL TIME in my book.
PS i think after the persuade me line when jack walks off with that wierd look, IMO he's going "did i just hit on lizzy? did i just like it? CRAP now i have to have her...:

OMG I KNOW!!

I think he has always tried to hit on her but failed..this time he totally caught her off guard and was like "oh my god! I just got her good there! ohh CRAP I cant contain my excitement" then groans to let it out.

He didnt want her to see that though...It would mean that she would see him being weak by letting his emotions get the better of him.

DRAKONS
YEA HURREY FOR JACK OR SHOUD I SAY HUZZAAA!!!!

jessigem
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
I swear you just edited what you first posted^^^ laughing out loud

i thought i saw something like "who cares" then i looked again and it was the rolly eyes laughing out loud

jessigem
. . . . no i didn't. or did i? i might've.. . . . . i don't think so.
i didn't want to be rude and say something mean about anything so i just put the rolly eyes. because that's what i was doing while reading the posts.

Deano
in one disney film, there was a poster of a naked woman. disney love subliminal messaged

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
. . . . no i didn't. or did i? i might've.. . . . . i don't think so.
i didn't want to be rude and say something mean about anything so i just put the rolly eyes. because that's what i was doing while reading the posts.

LOl i dont mind.. I find it funny when people are cheeky and rude like that.

and Deano, yeh I notice them all the time in disney movies. laughing out loud

jessigem
it would be great if walt disney was still around. . . . . .
but then again he'd probably wonder why disney is so adultish now.

blackpearl44
But, it wouldn't be adultish if he was still around laughing

jessigem
exactly. he wouldn't be putting up with this kind of stuff. they've turned the original happiest place on earth kind of thing into a totally different sexually appealing kind of thing. it's kinda sad really........ this isn't the kind of movie that should be a disney movie. after the POTC trilogy everything will change because the disney company will realize how much everyone likes this kind of stuff and stop making the kiddish films.

blackpearl44
^^ Right, after the POTC trilogy they will change everything because people love the "new deisney" so much, so they will make another POTC trilogy........ because they can....and people love it......and there is no down side for anyone.......

katelovespirate
naw disney will still make schticky films for kids... but hopefully this will inspire them to make more swashbucklers as well.

blackpearl44
^^ Yea.......the success of the 2nd one alone inspires them to make at least another POTC trilogy...

LovelyOne
Disney need to realize that PotC has basically helped them cross over into a new audience..Its revived them..they were heading downhill with very new film they brought out until this one came out.

blackpearl44
^ Yes, I agree, and they have realized that.......

lady_captinjack
i cant think of any other disney movie that has brought this kind of audience to a movie.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
i cant think of any other disney movie that has brought this kind of audience to a movie.

I cant either. Its pretty much because of Jack's character that this did so well.

jessigem
Lion King.
roar big grin

LovelyOne
That did well but it was an animation. And they didnt get a franchise out of it.

jessigem
sure they did. they even have the Lion King On Ice and a play that's VERY famous. the only thing the havn't got is a ride.

DRAKONS
hang vampire

katelovespirate
lion king on broadway is amazing. Hey, they should do pirates on broadway!!!!

jessigem
laughing out loud can you imagine how cheesy that would be?
i don't think they could get a guy on broadway that would make a good jack sparrow. and i'm pretty sure johnny depp wouldn't do it.

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by jessigem
laughing out loud can you imagine how cheesy that would be?
i don't think they could get a guy on broadway that would make a good jack sparrow. and i'm pretty sure johnny depp wouldn't do it. that is so true. there is no way they will find anyone that would even be half as good playing jack then the way johnny depp plays him.

brokenxxheart14
johnny depp plays jack sparrow perfectly<3

lady_captinjack
i totally agree.

brokenxxheart14
i really wish the 3rd one was comming out sooner i cant wait any longer i need to know like if jack and liz get togetherrrrrrrr

lady_captinjack
i kno i cant wait. but i think that she will end up with will. but that whole liz and jack kissing, and will seeing it is going to come up in the next movie.

brokenxxheart14
yea i wanna know wut will says to liz about that

brokenxxheart14
and wuts jack gonna say to liz about the kiss?

lady_captinjack
u think liz knows that will saw the kiss?

katelovespirate
jack: "you know lizzie, that was one of the best kisses I've ever had. I know you have to go off and marry old what's his face, but you always know where to find me when you want some real lovin..."

brokenxxheart14
haha i like that

katelovespirate
or rather: "lizzie, you will always remember that as the day that you almost seduced Captian Jack Sparrow..."

brokenxxheart14
hahah thats mad funny.

lady_captinjack
u guys have great imagtionatons smile

Lyna303
Originally posted by jdl1224

i saw an interview with orlando bloom on tv, he said that ballikiliki was meant to imply "ball liki liki" so i think so...

warcraft xs
Yeah disney has been known to have strange things in the background (in both the lion king and little mermaid people say they can see words and anatomically correct pictures in the clouds when the characters are looking up at them)

jessigem
well yeah. the little mermaid has a statue i think. . . . . a couple statues actually. . . .
but i don't think the lion king has anything.

lady_captinjack
yea, in the lion king, when simba lies down on the cliff and a bunch of flowers and stuff blows into the sky, u can see the word sex

choosewisely
lol never noticed

katelovespirate
disney has repressed sexual energy much like the victorian era. they can be quite creatively scandalous. i wouldnt doubt it.

LovelyOne
yea, in the lion king, when simba lies down on the cliff and a bunch of flowers and stuff blows into the sky, u can see the word sex
LOL yeh thats it haha

I personally think that she knew there was a chance of Will spotting her..but her temptation to do the bad thing blinded her concience.

She also knew they could have all gotten away because she saw Jack geting away on the boat whilst the kraken was attacking the pearl. She had the choice there to do the right thing or the wrong thing and she did the wrong thing...The wrong thing went over the line because it was completley overdue..all the temptation to kiss jack and do something bad became too much.. She was meant to have kissed him during the curiosity scene but he pulled away(due to the black spot). Had they kissed there then the ending wouldn't have been so drastic.. Her not getting what she wanted earlier on meant that more temptaion and the denial was boiling up inside her it exploded and couldnt controll herself.

In that last scene its like she was totally high on drugs but then spectacularly hit the low after she had realised what she did. Lust and desire took over her better senses.

lady_captinjack
LOL yeh thats it haha

I personally think that she knew there was a chance of Will spotting her..but her temptation to do the bad thing blinded her concience.

She also knew they could have all gotten away because she saw Jack geting away on the boat whilst the kraken was attacking the pearl. She had the choice there to do the right thing or the wrong thing and she did the wrong thing...The wrong thing went over the line because it was completley overdue..all the temptation to kiss jack and do something bad became too much.. She was meant to have kissed him during the curiosity scene but he pulled away(due to the black spot). Had they kissed there then the ending wouldn't have been so drastic.. Her not getting what she wanted there meant that more temptaion and the denial was boiling up inside her.

In that last scene its like she was totally high on drugs but then spectacularly hit the low after she had realised what she did. Lust and desire took over her better senses. that is so true

LovelyOne
Thing is Jack actually knew that he could have got away too(he was on the boat)..yet he never said a word to her..Its like he had the satisfaction of having her at his level and even death was worth keeping her there. If he persuaded her to let him go then that would mean she did the right thing. Which makes her less like him..he doesn't want that.

If that was someone Jack really didnt care about having then he would have been trying to save his own skin(as usual) by telling them that he knew the kraken wouldnt attack the boat. What he did there with Liz was very out of character..she must mean more to him than just some woman.

DRAKONS
You know after what you just sad i thought that he had a litle resemblece with Darth Sidious

lady_captinjack
Thing is Jack actually knew that he could have got away too(he was on the boat)..yet he never said a word to her..Its like he had the satisfaction of having her at his level and even death was worth keeping her there. If he persuaded her to let him go then that would mean she did the right thing. Which makes her less like him..he doesn't want that.

If that was someone Jack really didnt care about having then he would have been trying to save his own skin(as usual) by telling them that he knew the kraken wouldnt attack the boat. What he did there with Liz was very out of character..she must mean more to him than just some woman. thats true, he came back to help elizabeth. he cares for her alot. but he also tried to abandon and try to get away from the krakon, but elizabeth saw right through that and there for she locked him to his ship

katelovespirate
gosh whatever else happens between jack and lizzy (hopefully a lot) i am totally in love with how good of friends they are. With how they cross lines with each other but always seem to bounce back, how much they trust each other, how much they care about each other. its like they are both such rash, hard characters but then when they are with each other they both get softer somehow. smile

LovelyOne
thats true, he came back to help elizabeth. he cares for her alot. but he also tried to abandon and try to get away from the krakon, but elizabeth saw right through that and there for she locked him to his ship

I think she knew he genuinly did that for her.

I still dont think her chaining him up had anything to do with her not liking him for almost running away. She showed the gratidute that he came back she clang to his leg like he was her hero. the chaining up of was ALLLLL about her selfish, overdue temptations to be bad with Jack. She was slowly strating to like the thought as the movie progressed. Look at all 3 scenes where there is a moment between the two..first time she secretly likes the thought of being bad with Jack...Second time she actually wants to try but doesn't get it.she's really dissapointed...causing more temptation to build up....THIRD TIME she wants it WAAAYY too much..she gets it...she cant controll it..its like a bottle of champagne..builds up then pops open.. and she does something really stupid and irrational her lust is overtaking rational thought.

That kiss/thrill of doing something bad with him was massivly overdue by the time she did it. Thats why what she did was so over the top. She didnt have to do it and she knew she didnt have to do it..She obviously couldnt control the temptation. The "little things" didnt matter to her..Will bieng there didnt matter..the thought she knew he could get away didnt matter to her SHE WANTED THAT MOMENT honor and decency completley dissapeared. lol.

katelovespirate
the problem with Will is that he always expects everyone to play by the rules.
I think Will knows Liz chained him up or something. But its interesting to see the rest of the crew in the last scene. Like, Liz is devastated, but she still has to pretend that him staying had nothing to do with her... so the crew doesnt like, kill her, haha.

LovelyOne
Ladycaptinjack

What I meant about the "Jack not saying anything moment" was that He has finally got her where he wants her and he must REALLY REALLY want to keep her there becuase he could have easily said something and gotten away but he chose to stay quiet,

If that was anyone else but Liz chaining him to the deck he would have told the truth to them about the kraken not being able to sense his true loation in a heatbeat.

To him Death was worth keeping Liz at his level. He wouldnt have done that if she meant nothing to him he would have saved his own skin instead of allowing her to do it..but he wants to keep her closer to him more than anything so he didnt say a word. Her unchaining him means that she is being honorable like Will..and less like Jack..and he knew it.

lady_captinjack
I think she knew he genuinly did that for her.

I still dont think her chaining him up had anything to do with her not liking him for almost running away. She showed the gratidute that he came back she clang to his leg like he was her hero. the chaining up of was ALLLLL about her selfish, overdue temptations to be bad with Jack. She was slowly strating to like the thought as the movie progressed. Look at all 3 scenes where there is a moment between the two..first time she secretly likes the thought of being bad with Jack...Second time she actually wants to try but doesn't get it.she's really dissapointed...causing more temptation to build up....THIRD TIME she wants it WAAAYY too much..she gets it...she cant controll it..its like a bottle of champagne..builds up then pops open.. and she does something really stupid and irrational her lust is overtaking rational thought.

That kiss/thrill of doing something bad with him was massivly overdue by the time she did it. Thats why what she did was so over the top. She didnt have to do it and she knew she didnt have to do it..She obviously couldnt control the temptation. The "little things" didnt matter to her..Will bieng there didnt matter..the thought she knew he could get away didnt matter to her SHE WANTED THAT MOMENT honor and decency completley dissapeared. lol.

well yea, i dont think that she locked him up b/c she didnt like him either. she was trying to save her self but also wanted that moment with jack. she didnt have to kiss him to get him locked up. she could have done other things. but she chose to kiss him. adn at the end she realized what a mistake she made and would do anything to get him back

LovelyOne
well yea, i dont think that she locked him up b/c she didnt like him either. she was trying to save her self but also wanted that moment with jack. she didnt have to kiss him to get him locked up. she could have done other things. but she chose to kiss him. adn at the end she realized what a mistake she made and would do anything to get him back

Yeh I agree with you..She didnt have to kiss him

but..for some reason I just get the feeling she wasn't doing it to save herself either.

She knew Jack could have gotten away with them on the boat and they would have all been safe..as she saw him do it earlier whilst it was attacking the pearl..she knew that the kraken would attack the empty pearl thinking Jack was on it. She lied when saying "Its after you not the ship, not us..its the only way dont you see?" she knew it wasnt the only way. She was doing it because she was enjoying acting on selfish impulse.

you can see Jack's not convinced with the lies..because he knows that SHE knows he can escape witht he:
"thank you jack..you came back" line she said before chaining him up

the others dont know that he tried to escape ONLY those two know what he did....She then drops all the denial, almost kisses him again and says "I'm not sorry" (NOW THATS A PIRATE) and she's waiting for him to officially call her "pirate" Its what she was after..

lady_captinjack
yea he could have gotten away with them...and u so know that she is sorry for doing that to him

brokenxxheart14
im still confused why she did that to him then if she knew he could get away.....idk maybe im stupid embarrasment

LovelyOne
Originally posted by brokenxxheart14
im still confused why she did that to him then if she knew he could get away.....idk maybe im stupid embarrasment

She did it because the whole film was about her deep temptations to do something Bad with Jack and how they were slowly building up to a climax. And she was in denial about it alot. It finally becomes overdue and it explodes, she acts on what she wants but because she has been starved of it through out most of the movie she takes it one step to far. Thinking rationally takes a backseat to lust.

In the first scene where she first meets him he flirts with her and she's like "ok what ever shut up"

The next time he does it and suggests sex to her she pretends to be disgusted and storms off..only to reveal seconds later that she's secretly smiling and liking the idea of being bad with Jack..The temptation starts...she then spots Norrington and tried to compose herself. He doesn't fall for it.

The third time he suggests marriage/sex to her and she pretends to be disgusted again but moments later she's trying to make him kiss her, She was ready to accept the thrill of being bad with Jack RIGHT there...however it was stopped because Jack got distracted. You can see how dissapointed she was when he pulled away. So this means she was ready for it there but she didnt get it..the temptation is now going to build up a WHOLE lot more.. She still does the denial thing "I'm proud of you jack" Disney put that part in to show you THATS why she over acted later on.

By the time the third opportunity comes along for her to be bad with Jack its WAY OVERDUE. Its like all this sexual tension was building up in her until she just burst and couldnt control her emottions. She knew he could have gotton away so it wasnt to save herself or the others..it was to satisfy what she wanted since the sexual suggestion scene. By this time all rational thought had gone out the window SHE WANTED THAT DAMN MOMENT more than anything, the fact that Will was there, the fact she knew they could all escape, the fact she had the choice to do the right thing all completley went out th window..she was gagging for this moment and she did it and loved it...only afterward did she come down off of the whole rush and realised that she had gone too far.

brokenxxheart14
haha thnxx i really wanna see the 3rd one now..... sad

blackpearl44
She did it because the whole film was about her deep temptations to do something Bad with Jack were slowly building up to a climax. And she was in denial about it alot. It finally becomes overdue and it explodes, she acts on what she wants but because she has been starved of it through out most of the movie she takes it one step to far. Thinking rationally takes a backseat to lust.

In the first scene where she first meets him he flirts with her and she's like "ok what ever shut up"

The next time he does it and suggests sex to her she pretends to be disgusted and storms off..only to reveal seconds later that she's secretly smiling and liking the idea of being bad with Jack..The temptation starts...she then spots Norrington and tried to compose herself. He doesn't fall for it.

The third time he suggests marriage/sex to her and she pretends to be disgusted again but moments later she's trying to make him kiss her, She was ready to accept the thrill of being bad with Jack RIGHT there...however it was stopped because Jack got distracted. You can see how dissapointed she was when he pulled away. So this means she was ready for it there but she didnt get it..the temptation is now going to build up a WHOLE lot more.. She still does the denial thing "I'm proud of you jack" Disney put that part in to show you THATS why she over acted later on.

By the time the third opportunity comes along for her to be bad with Jack its WAY OVERDUE. Its like all this sexual tension was building up in her until she just burst and couldnt control her emottions. She knew he could have gotton away so it wasnt to save herself or the others..it was to satisfy what she wanted since the sexual suggestion scene. By this time all rational thought had gone out the window SHE WANTED THAT DAMN MOMENT more than anything, the fact that Will was there, the fact she knew they could all escape, the fact she had the choice to do the right thing all completley went out th window..she was gagging for this moment and she did it and loved it...only afterward did she come down off of the whole rush and realised that she had gone too far.

Once again.......................very good points........

LovelyOne
Thanks lol^^^

I have a feeling in the next one Liz is still going to be in denial about why she really did that to Jack..She's probably going to try to justify her actions by saying she did it to save the others and herself.

..but JACK KNOWS that she didn't, He knows she saw him leave, so he knows that she realised it was possible for them all to escape whilst the kraken attacked the Pearl. He's going to tell her and thats going to shake her to the core.

brokenxxheart14
haha thats gonna be good

LovelyOne
yeh^^ that could be the moment where she finally realises she's in denial about what she feels when she's with Jack...could move onto another kiss between the two or something lol..

Here's me hoping laughing out loud

lady_captinjack
yea that would be pretty interesting

LovelyOne
lol back on topic (every thread is turning into a discussion about Liz/Jack laughing out loud )

In the first PotC am I the only person here who thought Barbossas whole "wanting apples" discussion with Liz was actually a metaphor for wanting sex? He sort of says to her in a really provocative way "I'm gonna have me a WHOLE lot of apples" and she looks kinda threatened there to me.

katelovespirate
oh gee everything in these films symbolizes sex. hahaha. i read one review where the whole kraken part of the story was... well... you get the idea. i mean, look at it. not trying to be dirty or anything, but what does it look like towards the end?
so yeah, i do think barbossa likes apples, but i also think he likes sex more. hehehe.
oh and i enjoy how everything turns into a liz/jack discussion. smile

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh gee everything in these films symbolizes sex. hahaha. i read one review where the whole kraken part of the story was... well... you get the idea. i mean, look at it. not trying to be dirty or anything, but what does it look like towards the end?
so yeah, i do think barbossa likes apples, but i also think he likes sex more. hehehe.
oh and i enjoy how everything turns into a liz/jack discussion. smile

LOOOL everyone laughs at that..and especially the way it spat out all that crap..

Come to think of it that would make the whole "last scene metaphor for sex" idea of mine all the more relevant. Its like Jack finally got some thanks to Liz lmao.

jessigem
some people........honestly. this is a very nasty discussion.
i think you're just thinking too far into it. you could look at anything and say it symbolizes sex.

choosewisely
i was watching it again yesterday, and he said some things in dutch.
it makes sense now stick out tongue

Archangelysses
I just liked the line in 1

"Must have been horrible, must have been hell for you Jack. WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW"

"There'll be no living with her after this" after Norrington shows up to rescue them.

"Elizabeth, quick hide the rum"

lady_captinjack
yea those are some good lines

jessigem
i like the first onebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.