thing vs predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his hands.place takes place in new york steerts

Brute predator
predator can win. If it can take out a queen with bare hands he sure hell can take thing. pred8/10

Sea King
Originally posted by Brute predator
the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his hands.place takes place in new york steerts

wow i would have give'en pred at least his wrist blades

Brute predator
Originally posted by Sea King
wow i would have give'en pred at least his wrist blades ha ha big grin

Brute predator
how can i make a respect thread cause i was thinkin of makin one for preddy. kick @$$ sig. pretty cool

Sea King
how can i make a respect thread cause i was thinkin of makin one for preddy. kick @$$ sig. pretty cool

well you go to were the other respect treads are then make a new tread lable it Pred Respect(or something to that effect) and post some really good feats of what a pred has done.

Soljer
Predator has no chance against Ben. Not barehanded, anyways. Give him some weapons, and he'll take it to rocks-for-brains.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Soljer
Predator has no chance against Ben. Not barehanded, anyways. Give him some weapons, and he'll take it to rocks-for-brains. predator can punch a hole through rock

Brute predator
the pred has no weapons it is a warrior. all he has is his wristblades.place takes place in new york steerts

Soljer
predator can punch a hole through rock

So can batman, I don't think that Bruce could take it to Ben in close quarter combat.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Soljer
So can batman, I don't think that Bruce could take it to Ben in close quarter combat. me either

Sea King

well i say pred could win this since he gets his wristblades

kgkg
only if jason was here....... he whould own both of them

Grimm22
predator can punch a hole through rock

This is a joke no expression

Ben 10/10

Jyppe
Grimm is somewhat right, only one Predator was able to defeat a queen in a such way, but I wouldn't call it very "good" feat since all comic Aliens are weak, stupid, slow and everything their movie counterparts were.

Grimm has been made of some sort of organic rock which is highly durable. Sure the Predator would dodge most Ben's attacks, but if Ben would hit him 3 - 4 times he'd be out cold. hell even a one could hit to his head could possible drop the Predator.

I'm not so sure about Predators armed with spears, and other weapons. They would fair lot better because of their range advantage.

Nightstick
Not saying it would be impossible, but how is an unarmed Predator even going to hurt The Thing? While a Pred taking out an Alien queen barehanded is impressive, it pretty much pales in comparison to the things that Thing dose on a daily basis. Hell Grimm went toe-to-toe with Wolverine before he was Thing. In the end I have to say Thing 10/10.

The_Fury
A Predator vs the Thing?.... blink

Metalmanx
Thing 10/10.

The Pict
no Thing 10/10

K3VIL
Thing's body took concussive force blasts from guys like Annihilus, Blaastar, Graviton, and so, which are much more powerful in terms of pressure and explosive energy than a Predator shoulder cannon or spear will be.
Maybe 200 Predators fully armed with battle armors against Thing, will last like, let's say, 3 hours and then die.
Thing battled his evil clones created from his skin, and after his good "sons" were killed, he was the only one standing against hundred of his duplicates.

Darth Martin
This is overkill. Spite thread. You didn't give pred any weapons,equipment,or armour.

juggernaut66666
this is a very pathetic joke Ben 10/10 no expression

Grimm22
The only predator that might take Ben down would be an Elder Predator with the best weapons and armor

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
The only predator that might take Ben down would be an Elder Predator with the best weapons and armor yes

Jyppe
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thing's body took concussive force blasts from guys like Annihilus, Blaastar, Graviton, and so, which are much more powerful in terms of pressure and explosive energy than a Predator shoulder cannon or spear will be.
Maybe 200 Predators fully armed with battle armors against Thing, will last like, let's say, 3 hours and then die.
Thing battled his evil clones created from his skin, and after his good "sons" were killed, he was the only one standing against hundred of his duplicates.

Yet he feals punches by oldschool Spider-man who happens to be strong as normal Predator... eek!

Ten fully armed could take him. Hell, even one fully equiped would give him a fight. (Cloaking device, plasma caster etc)

(Not saying one unarmed Predator could take it. That's just... Pleh.. I'm not that much of a Fanboy stick out tongue )

Darth Martin
Fully Equiped would probably take thing out tho.

JohnnyDo3
what a mismatch HA HA HA Ben Grimm would smash ol pussyface in the pavement

Tony Stark
You don't like the Predator race very much do you? Ben could take out 100's of fully weaponed predators... Other than the nuke like weapon that they carry there isn't anything that ben couldn't shrug off easily...

wink

Darth Martin
Can wolverine cut thing?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Can wolverine cut thing?

Sometimes yes...Sometimes no dependent on the writer

Darth Martin
Fully weaponed Pred would be too much for thing.

srankmissingnin
Yes and always yes. Except in non-cannon examples like the one above from Fantastic Four Big Town

srankmissingnin
Fully weaponed Pred would be too much for thing.

Christ you're stupid

Darth Martin
What's to stop Pred from cutting thing in the first place.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jyppe
Yet he feals punches by oldschool Spider-man who happens to be strong as normal Predator... eek!

Ten fully armed could take him. Hell, even one fully equiped would give him a fight. (Cloaking device, plasma caster etc)

(Not saying one unarmed Predator could take it. That's just... Pleh.. I'm not that much of a Fanboy stick out tongue )

Spidey hurting Ben with punches is PIS no expression

Tony Stark
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yes and always yes. Except in non-cannon examples like the one above from Fantastic Four Big Town

And now your going to tell me that Wolverine got his claws sharpened after the 1st decade of not being able to cut The HULK to him being able to so now without a strength increase too?

srankmissingnin
A couple things you should consider. The first being that Wolverine didn't have an established power set when he first fought the Hulk. In fact he spent years as a member of Uncanny X-men before we even found out he had a healing factor. The other thing you might want to make note of is that Wolverine did cut the Hulk during their first fight but Hulk healed so fast the wounds closed instantly giving him the appearance in invulnerability.

Jyppe
Grimm - He wasn't that hurt, but he could feel it. Plasma would damage him. Not so sure about wristblades or spear though. Maybeee maybeee not.

Go visit the Predator gauntlet2 - thread. Some guy thinks Predator's metals are durable and sharp as Wolvie's adamantium claws. PS Any takers for a Predator respect thread? I've got few comics right here next to me.

Brute predator
Originally posted by kgkg
only if jason was here....... he whould own both of them no he wouldnt

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Grimm - He wasn't that hurt, but he could feel it. Plasma would damage him. Not so sure about wristblades or spear though. Maybeee maybeee not.

Go visit the Predator gauntlet2 - thread. Some guy thinks Predator's metals are durable and sharp as Wolvie's adamantium claws. PS Any takers for a Predator respect thread? I've got few comics right here next to me. Start one. big grin

Brute predator
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
what a mismatch HA HA HA Ben Grimm would smash ol pussyface in the pavement pussyface sounds like a gangster name from mafia

Brute predator
Start one. big grin i did

Darth Martin
where?

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A couple things you should consider. The first being that Wolverine didn't have an established power set when he first fought the Hulk. In fact he spent years as a member of Uncanny X-men before we even found out he had a healing factor. The other thing you might want to make note of is that Wolverine did cut the Hulk during their first fight but Hulk healed so fast the wounds closed instantly giving him the appearance in invulnerability.

Thats pretty much how it is in every Hulk vs Wolverine fight erm

Hulk's skin isnt nearly as tough as other guys wolverine has cut.

Yes, Wolverine can cut Thing's hide, although if you ask me he shouldnt be able to penerate it like in Enemy of the State no expression

Logan dosent have enougth strength to do that no

Brute predator
where? on page 3 but i think they banned it

Darth Martin
I don't think he should be able to cut Peter or Ben either.

Soljer
on page 3 but i think they banned it

They locked it because you don't know how to follow the proper procedures for creating a respect thread.

Brute predator
i dont understand it heip me then

rotiart
How does the Predator beat Thing. Thing has taken hits from Hulk... and taken blasts from guys like Blaastar and Annihilus... and withstood the flames of human torch himself... He's bulletproof... meh.

Darth Martin
Yea help him out he is relittaveley new.

hulkrulz
A full blooded alpha male would put up a hell of a fight but ben wins 7/10

DickBlazer
Thing would easily dispose of a Predator
Ult Thing would swat one like a fly

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Thing would easily dispose of a Predator
Ult Thing would swat one like a fly

What is up with your hatred for 616?!?! What the f**k?

HisMajestyAC43
this is a mismatch and spits of spite.

thing 10/10

Xplosive
NO CONTEST.

Predator is joke here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.