Nightcrawler vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
Once again, sorry, but the search function sux. Regular versions of nighty and gambit fight till KO, no BFR. my vote's on Nighty.

H. S. 6
I'd give Nightcrawler the slight majority. He could teleport away from anything Gambit throws at him.

Broly92
Yes but there is nothing Kurt can to do Gambit if he grabs him boom! they are both dead

Sea King
Originally posted by Broly92
Yes but there is nothing Kurt can to do Gambit if he grabs him boom! they are both dead

gambit cant charge liveing things.

Whittdawg92
Nightcrawler can teleport away from any of Gambit's attacks, and it's not like he can predict where he's going to go. Gambit would probably find a way to hide in the shadow (like nightcrawler can) and grab him, then....boom (can't see it, blind to your eyes, blew up in yo face, oomph, pow, suprise!). Gambit could just do like he did in evo and wrap him in a blanket, or stab him w/ something, and charge that.

StyleTime
Found the old thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371127&perpage=20& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Nightcrawler%29
+forumid%3A77&pagenumber=3

Broly92
Originally posted by Sea King
gambit cant charge liveing things.
I know but if Kurt grabs him he takes out something and can blow it with nightcrawler but I not sure who would win

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by StyleTime
Found the old thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371127&perpage=20& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Nightcrawler%29
+forumid%3A77&pagenumber=3 sorry then, no need for this.

Sea King
Originally posted by Broly92
I know but if Kurt grabs him he takes out something and can blow it with nightcrawler but I not sure who would win

yeah he can so i say its tough to say i guess it depends on Night Carwlers stragety.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.