Batman Beyond vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Batman Beyond
http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/batman/images/batman-beyond.jpg

vs

Gambit
http://www.mcchrissource.com/wallpapers/gambit.jpg

Broly92
Adult or starting off Terry because it makes a big difference

complexbrother
the one from the series

Longinus
what strength class would an adult Terry Batman Beyond be and how good is he as an adult?

Redneck Boy
the white boy wins...

Broly92
Originally posted by Redneck Boy
the white boy wins...
They are both white
Originally posted by Longinus
what strength class would an adult Terry Batman Beyond be and how good is he as an adult?
Strength class?? What the f**k? it's Batman

Longinus
but his suit enhances his stats to methuman levels, he should probably have strength comparable to Spiderman

Soljer
You think the BATMAN should be capable of lifting 15-25 tons (Depending upon who you ask, it seems)?

Batman?! Jesus! I don't care if he's from the future! Batman one million doesn't have strength like that! I would say the suit MAY enhance terry ten times over. But even that, would only put him in class one or two. Not fifteen, twenty, or twenty five.

Good lord, some people.

grey fox
McGinnis asplodes , You should NEVER put a guy who's powers rely on an artificial suit against a guy who can charge inorganic items.

A single touch and Old man Wayne will be scraping his wayward 'son' from the walls.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Longinus

Low level 1 ton range or 2.....And Adult Terry was sick.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
You think the BATMAN should be capable of lifting 15-25 tons (Depending upon who you ask, it seems)?

Batman?! Jesus! I don't care if he's from the future! Batman one million doesn't have strength like that! I would say the suit MAY enhance terry ten times over. But even that, would only put him in class one or two. Not fifteen, twenty, or twenty five.

Good lord, some people.

Dude Wake Up. He has a stregnth enhancing suit. I would sayb he is around 10 Ton level. BB wins.

complexbrother
Gambit should win .

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Dude Wake Up. He has a stregnth enhancing suit. I would sayb he is around 10 Ton level. BB wins.

And this is based on what? All strength enhancing suits enhance to a minimum of ten tons? Look at his feats, he did some impressive things, but NOTHING to justify class ten. At BEST, as many have mentioned, he is class one or two.

Darth Martin

Darth Martin
Gambit is not doing **** to Terry.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Gambit is not doing **** to Terry.

I hope you didn't take my objection to class twenty strength as an argument for Gambit. Rather, I just don't see any evidence of Terry having strength surpassing that of class two.

Darth Martin
It doesn't matter did you read my post above with the details of the suit?

Soljer
Yes, and one of the details is "Enhanced strength," though it fails to mention to what degree.

Darth Martin
Look at the durability part.

Soljer
I still fail to see your point. I already said that I wasn't arguing for Gambit, rather, I was arguing that Terry's strength was NOT anywhere above class 2. I don't see what his durability has to do with his Strength.

Darth Martin
Gotcha. My point was that Gambit is not going to do alot of damage to Terry.

Soljer
Gotcha.

12inches
Gambit is the stupidest hero ever created, Batman takes this 11/10

ThePittman
Fighting ability and speed goes to Gambit by far, BB is a skilled fighter but not on the level of Gambit and with his ability to charge he will take the suit out in a flash.

gambit12 kicks A$$

Darth Martin
Don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.