Aliens Vrs DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Ok which race of aliens from anywhere is able to destroy planet earth if it had to deal with superheros like superman, flash, ect... only from DC

I am going with the aliens in Marvel Nemesis Rise of The imperfects if they destroy all marvels increible heroes first (the only survivors were The thing, Wolverine, Electra, Spiderman, Ironman, Daredevil, Venom, Magneto, Storm and Human torch, only to be kill by the imperfects) like Hulk, Capitan Ammerica and Punisher (is also suggested that any other hero was also kill like Silver Sulfer and the rest of FF)

magneto1992
So Dc heroes die with any aliens beings like Jar Jar Beans race

lilnutta12
which aliens win ay - by far the celestails intire race and galactus family

magneto1992
There still many heroes to battle them

Darth Martin
Yautja and Xenomorphs.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yautja and Xenomorphs.

Against the DC UNIVERSE? You've gotta be kidding me. They could take ALL the street levellers, but against people like...**** it! I don't even need to BEGIN to name the sheer number of cosmic forces in DC! Super-over-powered-characters is what DC is known for, and you're putting them against Aliens and Predators? Jesus!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Against the DC UNIVERSE? You've gotta be kidding me. They could take ALL the street levellers, but against people like...**** it! I don't even need to BEGIN to name the sheer number of cosmic forces in DC! Super-over-powered-characters is what DC is known for, and you're putting them against Aliens and Predators? Jesus!

...Thank you for that, Soljer. I literally just laughed out loud, and I'm still at work. Which makes what you said that much funnier. rock

Jyppe

Wellll.. Maybe it's not that stupid idea after all. Have you noticed hot fast Aliens breed? .. And they still absorb their victims' powers. Imagine a superpowered creature huggered..? Each predator carries a nuclear bomb with him..

To be honest, it's still bit far fetched. smile

magneto1992
If Predator stole powers from the ones they kill DC universe will be theirs in a few days (just think about it they have to much info of all types of aliens like Kryptonians and of curse that they know Superman is easily kill with Kryptonite and if they get their powers they are dead)

magneto1992
What about Nameks?

Soljer
Errrm...Predators don't steal powers from those they kill.

Do you even know what a Yautja is?

Jyppe
Aliens/Xenomorphes gain abilities of those who they develop in. Not Predators/Yautja/P*ssyfaces.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Aliens/Xenomorphes gain abilities of those who they develop in. Not Predators/Yautja/P*ssyfaces. WTF.

Soljer
I was talking to the fourteen year old Magneto fan. Sorry if my intention was confused.

Anyways, aliens breed into a hybrid of what they manifest in, don't they? Like the predalien. The only way they would get the powers of the characters, in my opinion, at the least, is if they were completely based upon the physical structure. Superman absorbing yellow sun radiation may get passed on (assuming he could be taken down) but Wonder Woman's magically granted powers would not.

Darth Martin

They can be pretty formidable when going to war not hunting. Meaning fully armed. No honor code. Elders with hight-tech weaponry like burners,spearguns,missles,etc.

Soljer
Oh, Im sure they can! But I very much doubt all the missiles in the Predator's army would even scathe a Superman written to his potential. Much less take out the DC UNIVERSE.

Hell, I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be vs. DC Universe or DC Earth, but if it is the Universe, I do believe that many Gods and reality warpers would get in on the fight, as well. Making it even WORSE for the Aliens and Yautja.

magneto1992
I meant Earth

Darth Martin
Oh, Im sure they can! But I very much doubt all the missiles in the Predator's army would even scathe a Superman written to his potential. Much less take out the DC UNIVERSE.

Hell, I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be vs. DC Universe or DC Earth, but if it is the Universe, I do believe that many Gods and reality warpers would get in on the fight, as well. Making it even WORSE for the Aliens and Yautja.

Never said they would win. I'm meant they would put up a good fight. Aliens and Yautja have fought supes before.

batdude123
Man, no ONE single alien race would have a chance in HELL to take over the DC universe. I mean that's just... too much power.

Darth Martin
Celestials?

batdude123
Celestials?

Pffffffffffffft. Nope. Against the DC UNIVERSE??????

Soljer
The original poster said he meant DC Earth, rather than Universe.

I would definitely give the Celestials odds against DC Earth.

batdude123
The original poster said he meant DC Earth, rather than Universe.

I would definitely give the Celestials odds against DC Earth.

Oh, in that case.... Yeah, probably. Although they'd have to work for it.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, in that case.... Yeah, probably. Although they'd have to work for it.

Are you so sure? Who is the MOST powerful DC Earth has to offer?

batdude123
Are you so sure? Who is the MOST powerful DC Earth has to offer?

A lot of people. Crazy powerful people.

Soljer
Name some. I mean, people like Superman would hardly even be a factor, considering Thor's BEST attacks only cracked a Celestial's armor, and many consider Superman and Thor equals.

batdude123
Name some. I mean, people like Superman would hardly even be a factor, considering Thor's BEST attacks only cracked a Celestial's armor, and many consider Superman and Thor equals.

All the Dr. Fates
Jakeem Thunder
Sentinel
Ion
Zatanna
SHAZAM
Phantom Stranger
Flash
etc. etc. blah blah blah!!!

I'm too lazy to name any others. stick out tongue

unknowable

yes

Jyppe
WTF.

Yeah, it's actually true. In some wierd a*s comic, the Aliens bred in superpowered beings and gained different powers. This was one time thing though. It hasn't been explored since. But different hybrids have been created. A predalien which had different physhical traits, had Alien's and predator's strengths combined. Had skills. etc.

Brute predator
preds an d aliens queen counts to right. then aliens would win

batdude123
Originally posted by Brute predator
preds an d aliens queen counts to right. then aliens would win

Pfffffffft. You wish. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brute predator
Originally posted by batdude123
Pfffffffft. You wish. roll eyes (sarcastic) whos the people on the other side. give me a list with about five cause i dont rememeber the dc universe

Soljer
*laughs* You don't know the DC universe.

"
All the Dr. Fates
Jakeem Thunder
Sentinel
Ion
Zatanna
SHAZAM
Phantom Stranger
Flash
"

As Batdude posted earlier. While I think that celestials would be able to take them, believing that Xenomorphs could is ridiculous. The Flash, Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Ion, Sentinel, any of these guys could wipe out the Xenomorphs by their lonesome. Gimme a break.

Wolverine2006
In Batman vs Aliens, there were genetically engineered aliens with different powers like a Killer Croc alien, a Joker alien and some others. But if a facehugger got on Superman it wuldnt even be able to burst out of his chest. But an Alien Flash wuld be cool, even though it wuld never happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.