Banshee vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who wins.

lilnutta12
Banshee has flight and is stronger, his scream can defean hers
but if his flights disabled, canary is a better fighter

Darth Martin
cosinged.

Grimm22
Black Canary is a woman and is hot therefore she wins yes

Tron
Originally posted by lilnutta12
Banshee has flight and is stronger, his scream can defean hers
but if his flights disabled, canary is a better fighter

His only advantage on her is flight. If he dared to get too close, he would get curbstombed mid-flight.

rotiart
Banshee's dead. So BC steps on his grave and calls it a victory.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
His only advantage on her is flight. If he dared to get too close, he would get curbstombed mid-flight.

Tron, you should be telling them that I already made this thread a while ago. big grin

Broly92
Banshee wins

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Batdude123
Tron, you should be telling them that I already made this thread a while ago.

Even i tried to post this but it got cancelled

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Tron
His only advantage on her is flight. If he dared to get too close, he would get curbstombed mid-flight. He's also much more versatile in the use of his powers from what i've seen. And he's no slouch in h2h combat. He wouldn't get curbstomped, but he wouldn't win if it came down to that.

Grimm22
BC's scream hurts people like Superman no expression

Banshee's scream couldnt even stop the Blackbird stick out tongue

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22

Banshee's scream couldnt even stop the Blackbird stick out tongue
Her scream hurts someone with super hearing I wonder why?

King KAM
Originally posted by Broly92
Her scream hurts someone with super hearing I wonder why? i couldnt have said it better myself.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Grimm22

Banshee's scream couldnt even stop the Blackbird stick out tongue Banshee's scream took out Jahf, a little dude who one-hit-KOed Gladiator. It also blocked Magnum Moses doomsday machine which was sinking Japan.

And like said, Superman has super hearing...

ScarletSpider
Because his vocal chords were still healing from when Mystique slit his throat months ago.

Banshee's scream just seems stronger and more versatile, so I'd give the fight to him. If it comes down to a fist fight, Canary would win, although as a former policeman and Interpol agent, he's not useless when it comes to his fists.

Grimm22
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Because his vocal chords were still healing from when Mystique slit his throat months ago.

Banshee's scream just seems stronger and more versatile, so I'd give the fight to him. If it comes down to a fist fight, Canary would win, although as a former policeman and Interpol agent, he's not useless when it comes to his fists.

You know I wish Marvel would have explained that sad

The Fake Macoy
I say that Banshee wins, since flight is one huge advantage if you can simply fry them from the air. I don't know much about BC's cry, but has she ever liquified objects with her power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.