Incridible Hulk VS Classic Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
I say the incredible hulk wins cause he defeated the gardener, jumped into space, destroyed a asteroid twice the size of earth, he did alot of amazing things like defeat warior madness thor!

lilnutta12
savage classic looses

jgiant
sav. hulk wins.

Tron
Ummmm, I may be missing something, but aren't they basically the same Hulk? huh

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron

That's exactly what I was going to say. laughing out loud

Dinalfos
I was gonna shut up for a moment, but yeah....

rotiart
Hulk finally isn't alone in the universe.

Dalak
"Hulks Am Strongest There Are!!"

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Dalak
"Hulks Am Strongest There Are!!"

Quit makeing fun of everything, its anoying after the first 5000000000 jokes, but now your just going crazy with the bashing and jokeing, so stop!

SuperChangeling

Diferant incarnations, the classic hulk has done REAL amazing things!

rotiart
Same hulk. The Incredible Hulk... is Savage Hulk....

Dalak
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Quit makeing fun of everything, its anoying after the first 5000000000 jokes, but now your just going crazy with the bashing and jokeing, so stop!

Gee, you didn't go after Rotiart for his bit.

Makes me think why, since I joke in many other threads than just yours yet you seem to be complaining big grin

SuperChangeling
Gee, you didn't go after Rotiart for his bit.

Makes me think why, since I joke in many other threads than just yours yet you seem to be complaining big grin

Well your kinda makeing fun of the hulks strength in OTHER threads of mine, I dont like the hulk but he is.... Well.....

The Hulk is a fighting machine that doesnt tire nor use his full strength, he is physically unstoppable, he can regenerate from a skeletal state and has done things strong super hero's couldnt get close to doing, such as brakeing onslaught's armor, and defeating the gardener, he has token on multiple super hero's and mortally injured them. The Hulk has no limit to his strength.

My conclusion... Invincible

Dalak
Well your kinda makeing fun of the hulks strength in OTHER threads of mine, I dont like the hulk but he is.... Well.....

The Hulk is a fighting machine that doesnt tire nor use his full strength, he is physically unstoppable, he can regenerate from a skeletal state and has done things strong super hero's couldnt get close to doing, such as brakeing onslaught's armor, and defeating the gardener, he has token on multiple super hero's and mortally injured them. The Hulk has no limit to his strength.

My conclusion... Invincible

You don't like the Hulk, and your actions are hurting his reputations and peoples perceptions of him. You've been told about this and the supporting proof is all around you, yet you continue. Therefore you are/come across as doing it intentionally.

And if you are doing it intentionally then you deserve all the ridecule you are getting, but more deserving of being ignored.

bigbran
I say the incredible hulk wins cause he defeated the gardener, jumped into space, destroyed a asteroid twice the size of earth, he did alot of amazing things like defeat warior madness thor! that was young moestro who defeated wmt, if you call it defeated...
but young maestro had absorbed 2x the radiation that hulk did, therefore making him way stronger.
and whats the point of this thread?

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
that was young moestro who defeated wmt, if you call it defeated...
but young maestro had absorbed 2x the radiation that hulk did, therefore making him way stronger.
and whats the point of this thread? or wait i know what the point of it is.

HULKS TIS DE STRONGESTER ONE DERE ISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbran
but it should have been hulk hogan vs savage hulk...

SuperChangeling
You don't like the Hulk, and your actions are hurting his reputations and peoples perceptions of him. You've been told about this and the supporting proof is all around you, yet you continue. Therefore you are/come across as doing it intentionally.

And if you are doing it intentionally then you deserve all the ridecule you are getting, but more deserving of being ignored.

How am I insulting hulkfans, by saying the hulk is not a force to be reconned with.

Sorry I dont see how thats insulting hulk fans.

SuperChangeling
but it should have been hulk hogan vs savage hulk...

Whats your problem?

Dalak
How am I insulting hulkfans, by saying the hulk is not a force to be reconned with.

Sorry I dont see how thats insulting hulk fans.

Who said anything about Hulk's fans? You are making it harder to defend Hulk against other arguments with your actions because of those who aren't his fans.

SuperChangeling
Who said anything about Hulk's fans? You are making it harder to defend Hulk against other arguments with your actions because of those who aren't his fans.

I am makeing it so poeple wont have to argue, and if you would let me win the arguement I wouldnt have to argue about how strong the hulk is!!! mad mad mad

rotiart
Look. There are MANY hulks. Devil Hulk (who's actual physical strength has never been accurately portrayed, only his mental strength, if that is any indication) Savage Hulk (aka incredible), grey hulk (mr. fixit), mindless hulk (banner was shut off so that he could fight onslaught, no human in him to hold him back), maestro (the hulk of the future with 2times the hulk gamma rays)...There is also professor hulk, which is based savage hulks strength, but with the intelligence of bruce banner. I'm still unsure as to which is stronger, grey or professor, though both seem around the same range. Theres also heroes reborn hulk, and ultimate hulk, but I don't know enough to comment about either.

also theres 2 abominations.. classic and current...
classic, first incarnation before half his strength was drained away, was so far above hulk, that he beat him almost instantly... With half his strength drained away.. current... he almost beat hulk, until hulk's strength was sufficiently increased through rage... savage/incredible hulk.

I don't mean to make you look bad. Its just like you don't know enough about the character. I've been reading hulk since I was 12, and i'm 24 now.... I may not know all the things hulks done, but I know the differences between them.

Dalak
I am makeing it so poeple wont have to argue, and if you would let me win the arguement I wouldnt have to argue about how strong the hulk is!!! mad mad mad

No one is going to accept that Hulk is invincible and completely immortal, because he isn't. I am one of Hulk's biggest supporters on these boards and I know he isn't. He can be knocked out if it's done quick enough, he can be mindfragged by a strong enough mind, and he can he transported/teleported away. He can also be outspeeded if you are fast enough.

His strength isn't infinite but it is Unlimited, and yes the difference has been gone into here before. Given time he can overpower anyone and anything, but he isn't always given that time. From Writer to Writer the speed that his strength goes up changes, but it has been shown on many occasions to double and tripple in just a few seconds. Also Given time and radiation he WILL come back from Death, but that doesn't mean he can't die.

Dalak
Originally posted by rotiart
Look. There are MANY hulks. Devil Hulk (who's actual physical strength has never been accurately portrayed, only his mental strength, if that is any indication) Savage Hulk (aka incredible), grey hulk (mr. fixit), mindless hulk (banner was shut off so that he could fight onslaught, no human in him to hold him back), maestro (the hulk of the future with 2times the hulk gamma rays)...There is also professor hulk, which is based savage hulks strength, but with the intelligence of bruce banner. I'm still unsure as to which is stronger, grey or professor, though both seem around the same range. Theres also heroes reborn hulk, and ultimate hulk, but I don't know enough to comment about either.

also theres 2 abominations.. classic and current...
classic, first incarnation before half his strength was drained away, was so far above hulk, that he beat him almost instantly... With half his strength drained away.. current... he almost beat hulk, until hulk's strength was sufficiently increased through rage... savage/incredible hulk.

I don't mean to make you look bad. Its just like you don't know enough about the character. I've been reading hulk since I was 12, and i'm 24 now.... I may not know all the things hulks done, but I know the differences between them.

ONCE AGAIN

Onslaught Hulk = Savage

Mindless Hulk Can't understand Language, Onslaught Hulk spoke.

rotiart
You do realize mindless hulk refers to the fact that the superior scientific mind of banner is not within the hulk right???

And when was there ever a hulk that couldn't talk.

Btw. Only lesser minds have to shout to try to win a debate. Lesser.. minds.

Dalak
You do realize mindless hulk refers to the fact that the superior scientific mind of banner is not within the hulk right???

And when was there ever a hulk that couldn't talk.

Btw. Only lesser minds have to shout to try to win a debate. Lesser.. minds.

Occasionally you need to get stubborn ones to listen, especially ones who resort to insults afterwards.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4971/theincrediblehulkv230025df4.th.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4746/theincrediblehulkv230033ff0.th.jpg

The first gives the 2nd more credance, and they go out of theri way to reinforce that mindlessness througout the issue.

E: Missed this one earlier

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3253/theincrediblehulkv230037mm8.th.jpg

bigbran
so shouldnt mindless be hulks top strength?

Dalak
so shouldnt mindless be hulks top strength?

With a Mind you can have a reason to get angrier than without one. A Mindless Hulk has no reason to ever calm down however, and therin lies his danger.

bigbran
With a Mind you can have a reason to get angrier than without one. A Mindless Hulk has no reason to ever calm down however, and therin lies his danger. yes but hulk cant get stronger, so how did he reach mindless in the first pace?

rotiart
Both Hulks... are hulk without a banner. As far as that episode you provided... it was the animalistic remnants of his emotions that caused him to tune down his anger when paying attention to strange, even if he couldn't understand the words.

However that doesn't prove that mindless is as strong as/stronger or less than bannerless hulk...

I guess you've proven me wrong on my analogies though. From now on I shall refer to this as mindless... and the other as onslaught or bannerless hulk.

So you're saying then that mindless is stronger than bannerless. or vice versa.

For reference, which comic is this that you pulled the scans from.

Sea King
I dont like the hulk

well their is one thing that i have to say about that

BULL S**T

Broly92
Originally posted by Sea King
well their is one thing that i have to say about that

BULL S**T
co-signed

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
co-signed co-co-signed

rotiart
co-co-signed

co co for cocoa puffs - signed.

Sea King
co co for cocoa puffs - signed.

man now i want some d@mned coco puffs

rotiart
ONCE AGAIN

Onslaught Hulk = Savage

Mindless Hulk Can't understand Language, Onslaught Hulk spoke.

btw I only said what I said because you decided to go caps like you were yelling at me. erm If you had used the scans in the first place... or stated it nicely... big grin

Dalak
btw I only said what I said because you decided to go caps like you were yelling at me. erm If you had used the scans in the first place... or stated it nicely... big grin

I've tried stating it nicely, it never gets replied too wink

I've had to mention that at least 10 times on this board wink

rotiart
I've tried stating it nicely, it never gets replied too wink

I've had to mention that at least 10 times on this board wink

On the board maybe, but not in this thread. How was I supposed to know you had argued this before.

Mind you I understand. I think I was holding up the same fight about the current standings of certain cosmic entities against GalacticStorm in 3 or 4 different threads. It made my head hurt after a while.

sad

Dalak
yes but hulk cant get stronger, so how did he reach mindless in the first pace?

Both Hulks... are hulk without a banner. As far as that episode you provided... it was the animalistic remnants of his emotions that caused him to tune down his anger when paying attention to strange, even if he couldn't understand the words.

However that doesn't prove that mindless is as strong as/stronger or less than bannerless hulk...

I guess you've proven me wrong on my analogies though. From now on I shall refer to this as mindless... and the other as onslaught or bannerless hulk.

So you're saying then that mindless is stronger than bannerless. or vice versa.

For reference, which comic is this that you pulled the scans from.

IH #299-300 is when Nightmare takes over the Savage after bringing it back out after teh Secret War and in fighting him Banner totally regresses and stays that way for quite a long time after he's sent to the Crossroads.

In Onslaught the Professor asks to have his Banner turned off, and without the Banner parts of the Professor (Fixit is at least Half Banner) all you have left is the "Hulk Smash" Savage. It might have been a particuarly ANGRY Savage, but Savage it was.

And IMO Mindless > Bannerless Hulk, since Bannerless Post-Onslaught was having the power he had tear him apart I have to give the edge to Mindless.

rotiart
Actually based off those posts you gave, i'd say so too. I mean mindless hulk didn't even flinch when thor hit him...
my new thingamig

mindless>bannerless>full power savage>maestro>base savage>professor>fixit.

Would you say thats about what you would say? mind that bannerless is what i'm using to refer to onslaught version now.

Dalak
Actually based off those posts you gave, i'd say so too. I mean mindless hulk didn't even flinch when thor hit him...
my new thingamig

mindless>bannerless>full power savage>maestro>base savage>professor>fixit.

Would you say thats about what you would say? mind that bannerless is what i'm using to refer to onslaught version now.

war>mindless>bannerless>enraged savage>maestro>base savage>professor>gravage>fixit

I belive that Savage/Current (I think teh Current is Savage, not Gravage) Hulk has unimited anger and strength, though it's not automatic, and I had to add 2 versions you had left out. War Hulk is teh strongest IMO because he was boosted by Celestial tech and was capable of stopping Juggernaut. Gravage was the earliest form of Green Hulk that was Savagish, but spoke for the most part in the 1st person and changed back to banner when the stress became to great similar to the Professor.

Coincidentally the only direct Wins Namor has against the Hulk are against the Gravage Version.

rotiart
Gravage? Can you explain this more please. I remember Grey hulk, green hulk... a greyish green hulk? and as for war hulk... why so high? I'd put him above enraged savage but below mindless myself.

bigbran
war>mindless>bannerless>enraged savage>maestro>base savage>professor>gravage>fixit

I belive that Savage/Current (I think teh Current is Savage, not Gravage) Hulk has unimited anger and strength, though it's not automatic, and I had to add 2 versions you had left out. War Hulk is teh strongest IMO because he was boosted by Celestial tech and was capable of stopping Juggernaut. Gravage was the earliest form of Green Hulk that was Savagish, but spoke for the most part in the 1st person and changed back to banner when the stress became to great similar to the Professor.

Coincidentally the only direct Wins Namor has against the Hulk are against the Gravage Version. you for got hulk hogan!! so it should look like this.
hulkster>mindless>bannerless>war>enraged savage>maestro>base savage>professor>gravage>fixit

rotiart
The people's elbow beats them all...

actually i loved the shawnmichaels razor ramone days.. with bret hart.. sigh.. i don't watch wrestling anymore.

bigbran
The people's elbow beats them all...

actually i loved the shawnmichaels razor ramone days.. with bret hart.. sigh.. i don't watch wrestling anymore. me neither, but sometimes ill catch a glimsp, and see how fake it is, like ubeilvably fake.

Sea King
me neither, but sometimes ill catch a glimsp, and see how fake it is, like ubeilvably fake.

thats why i like ufc

bigbran
thats why i like ufc yup, whatch it all the time, but its gay that arlovski got beat again.
and cant wait till lidell fights... anyone!!!

Dalak
Gravage? Can you explain this more please. I remember Grey hulk, green hulk... a greyish green hulk? and as for war hulk... why so high? I'd put him above enraged savage but below mindless myself.

Bruce had been using a Gamma Radiation beam to try and stop his transformations, and it led to the original Night and Day Grey Hulk to turn green and get stronger and more Savage. Sometimes it would talk in the 3rd and others in the 1st person. Later it solidified into the "Hulk Smash!" that is so synonimous with the Hulk now and became Savage.

War Hulk has the same capabiltes as teh basic Hulk's but he has that ability to almost instantly raise his strength to what is required. At least that is how it seemed to me. That or it gave him the leverage to use his massive power easily, I dunno.

I jsut think that Celestial Amped Hulk > Mindless. Just like An enraged Savage that's seen a loved one die can get stronger than the rest.

SuperChangeling
No one is going to accept that Hulk is invincible and completely immortal, because he isn't. I am one of Hulk's biggest supporters on these boards and I know he isn't. He can be knocked out if it's done quick enough, he can be mindfragged by a strong enough mind, and he can he transported/teleported away. He can also be outspeeded if you are fast enough.

His strength isn't infinite but it is Unlimited, and yes the difference has been gone into here before. Given time he can overpower anyone and anything, but he isn't always given that time. From Writer to Writer the speed that his strength goes up changes, but it has been shown on many occasions to double and tripple in just a few seconds. Also Given time and radiation he WILL come back from Death, but that doesn't mean he can't die.

Alright the hulk is a tough badass, is that hurting the hulk, oh wait all I said was that the hulk can beat thor, yeah thats really hurting the hulk.

SuperChangeling
Bruce had been using a Gamma Radiation beam to try and stop his transformations, and it led to the original Night and Day Grey Hulk to turn green and get stronger and more Savage. Sometimes it would talk in the 3rd and others in the 1st person. Later it solidified into the "Hulk Smash!" that is so synonimous with the Hulk now and became Savage.

War Hulk has the same capabiltes as teh basic Hulk's but he has that ability to almost instantly raise his strength to what is required. At least that is how it seemed to me. That or it gave him the leverage to use his massive power easily, I dunno.

I jsut think that Celestial Amped Hulk > Mindless. Just like An enraged Savage that's seen a loved one die can get stronger than the rest.

War Hulk had class 300 strength

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg

Tron
War Hulk had class 300 strength

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg

War's strength level was never officially stated.

Dalak
War's strength level was never officially stated.

Agreed, but since one piece of the equipment that was amping him blew up Creel when he tried to absorb it (A feat almsot unmatched unless youa re a Planet) I'd have to say he's the strongest incarnation. Plus with no magic at all he stopped the Juggernaut, and that was pure strength (Albeit amped by Tech).

Dinalfos
What's the story on the tech anyway? Did it amp the Hulk or did it tap into Hulk's own potential without him having to anger himself to get to that level?

Dalak
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What's the story on the tech anyway? Did it amp the Hulk or did it tap into Hulk's own potential without him having to anger himself to get to that level?

It's not explained. Green Field happens -> Juggs is stopped

Green Field happens -> Juggs' helmet is gone

There's only 2 things that infers to me: Leverage, or Nearly-Instant Strength Boosting. They are theories, but we don't have much better.

Dinalfos
What about prior issues? Does it say anything at all?

Dalak
What about prior issues? Does it say anything at all?

1 issue he's getting the stuff put on, and at the end he's War, at teh end of teh second, he's tearing off everything cause he hurt Rick.

He wasn't around long enough to get much info from.

Tron

At the time, Hulk was the focal point for energy between his universe and the Heroes Reborn universe, and Apocalypes used the armor to tap into that.

Sea King
you know what the funny thing is SuperChangeling
has been trolling to get the hulk a win so he makes this tread and yet hulk still lose'es. big grin

Dalak
At the time, Hulk was the focal point for energy between his universe and the Heroes Reborn universe, and Apocalypes used the armor to tap into that.

I've seen that theory before, but never anything to back it up in the comics.

Of course there's nothing to directly back up any of mine big grin

badabing
Hulk wins. shifty

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
Hulk wins. shifty no hulk loes'es duh big grin

bigbran
what better way for a thread to end, than hulk winning.

Dalak
what better way for a thread to end, than hulk winning.

Hulk doing a victory dance Happy Dance

badabing
no hulk loes'es duh big grin
I really think that Hulk wins this.

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
I really think that Hulk wins this.

then we are on two diffrent wave lengths. laughing laughing

bigbran
question:
if hulk truely does have uunlimited strength, then when absorbing man absorbs his power, then wouldnt absorbing man have unlimited strength.

and if hulk does have unlimited strength, then how would he ever get his power drained, because shouldnt it do nothing!?!??!

Dalak
question:
if hulk truely does have uunlimited strength, then when absorbing man absorbs his power, then wouldnt absorbing man have unlimited strength.

and if hulk does have unlimited strength, then how would he ever get his power drained, because shouldnt it do nothing!?!??!

Unlimited =/= Infinite.

The fact that he has no upper limit to the strength doesn't mean he can access all the energy that he has access to all at once.

And he's overloaded most Strength Sappers he's come across. And Absorbing Man only has the energy he absorbs from Hulk, not access to the same thing Hulk pulls his extra energy and mass from.

Sea King
well i think hulk could have unlimited strength but he does not cause his rage would have to continue to go up. it could not reamain the same constent. meaning that mindless hulk would be his strongest incarnation because he is as inraged as he can get.

bigbran
well i think hulk could have unlimited strength but he does not cause his rage would have to continue to go up. it could not reamain the same constent. meaning that mindless hulk would be his strongest incarnation because he is as inraged as he can get. yup, argued for this point a lot of times, but i guess hulk can get more mindless than mindless...

Dalak
well i think hulk could have unlimited strength but he does not cause his rage would have to continue to go up. it could not reamain the same constent. meaning that mindless hulk would be his strongest incarnation because he is as inraged as he can get.

So every time he gets "3 times as Mad!" and "Hulk is twice as angry!" means nothing? According to Accel stan Lee said that Hulk wasn't like others and that he could get as angry as he needed to get.

Gamma Mutants are mutated based on their self image. Leader = Sterns + Seeing himself as smarter and better than everyone else. Abomination = Blonsky + seeing himself as a hideous monster. Banner felt that his Hulk was a monster capable of unlimited strength and rage, as he envisioned his father. And that is exactly what he is because of it.

Dalak
yup, argued for this point a lot of times, but i guess hulk can get more mindless than mindless...

And I've responded that with a Reason you can get angrier than Reasonless Raging.

Sea King
yup, argued for this point a lot of times, but i guess hulk can get more mindless than mindless...

well if he did honestly become more mindless then mindless he could never turn back to banner and would never be a force for good. cause he would just start destroying everything nonstoped and he would be a marvel bad guy. he would then have to be imprisioned in another dimension by Dr. strange. then hulk would never be in comics again.

bigbran
So every time he gets "3 times as Mad!" and "Hulk is twice as angry!" means nothing? According to Accel stan Lee said that Hulk wasn't like others and that he could get as angry as he needed to get.

Gamma Mutants are mutated based on their self image. Leader = Sterns + Seeing himself as smarter and better than everyone else. Abomination = Blonsky + seeing himself as a hideous monster. Banner felt that his Hulk was a monster capable of unlimited strength and rage, as he envisioned his father. And that is exactly what he is because of it. so someone like thanos would see himself as a destroyer, oh he already is.

Dinalfos

And you also failed to defend it.

You know, I really hate having to defend a comic character so often. It makes me look like fanboy, while I'm clearly not. I'm not making the Hulk look more powerful than he is, I'm not saying he can win under all circumstances. None of that. If only some of you would be a little less stubborn and ignorant wink

Sea King

Gamma Mutants are mutated based on their self image. Leader = Sterns + Seeing himself as smarter and better than everyone else. Abomination = Blonsky + seeing himself as a hideous monster. Banner felt that his Hulk was a monster capable of unlimited strength and rage, as he envisioned his father. And that is exactly what he is because of it.

he can become even more mad while hes in a mindless state??

(witch is a state were you lose total controll NOT ABLE TO THINK AT ALL the only thing you would fill is rage. so how could he ever become stronger if he cant think about a reasion to become even madder?)

Dalak
so someone like thanos would see himself as a destroyer, oh he already is.

Way to ignore the facts. You ask a question, I answer honestly, and you act like a dumb@$$.

Good show Old Bean wink stick out tongue

bigbran
And you also failed to defend it.

You know, I really hate having to defend a comic character so often. It makes me look like fanboy, while I'm clearly not. I'm not making the Hulk look more powerful than he is, I'm not saying he can win under all circumstances. None of that. If only some of you would be a little less stubborn and ignorant wink umm, i did defend it, why would i now, just like you, i get tired of arguements falling on def ears, so why should i pull out proof, only to have it piked at?

Dalak
he can become even more mad while hes in a mindless state??

(witch is a state were you lose total controll not able to think at all the only thing you would fill is rage. so how could he ever become stronger if he cant think about a reasion to become even madder?)

Where did THAT come from?

Mindless Hulk < Savage Hulk that just watched Mindless Hulk kill Betty/Rick Jones/Jarella

Sea King
Way to ignore the facts. You ask a question, I answer honestly, and you act like a dumb@$$.

Good show Old Bean wink stick out tongue

im trying to get an honest answer from you cause to me it sounds like it cant happen not even in comics.

Dinalfos
umm, i did defend it, why would i now, just like you, i get tired of arguements falling on def ears, so why should i pull out proof, only to have it piked at?

But you never pulled out proof. You pulled out a bunch of theories that conflict the character's nature or Marvel's own statements about him.

Sea King
Where did THAT come from?

Mindless Hulk < Savage Hulk that just watched Mindless Hulk kill Betty/Rick Jones/Jarella

well that is the meaning of mindless to not be able to think at all

(thats not word for word but it is still the same thing)

bigbran

Good show Old Bean wink stick out tongue and i listened, why would i have to write, oh good point, and you brought a good arguement.
if you have to be congradgulated, then thats too bad for you.
the only thing is, hulk cant have unlimited strength, because he wouldnt have probs with abom, he wouldnt have a mindless state. and so on.

Dinalfos
"Mindless" is the name of a character incarnation. The Hulk seen in the Crossroads Saga is refered to as Mindless Hulk, eventhough when the Savage Hulk began to reemerge.

Dalak
and i listened, why would i have to write, oh good point, and you brought a good arguement.
if you have to be congradgulated, then thats too bad for you.
the only thing is, hulk cant have unlimited strength, because he wouldnt have probs with abom, he wouldnt have a mindless state. and so on.

Oh, so your reasoning is "If he used his Full Strength all teh time there'd be no story"

Kinda like Flash and his speed right?

I rest my case.

bigbran
But you never pulled out proof. You pulled out a bunch of theories that conflict the character's nature or Marvel's own statements about him. so i cant defend something? the proof is mindless hulk.

bigbran
Oh, so your reasoning is "If he used his Full Strength all teh time there'd be no story"

I rest my case. did i say that, no, and if he needs to be at full power to beat abom, then thats sad!!! sad
i said he wouldnt have probs with abom, if he can reach into his unlimited power, then why would he have probs with a being that is only 2x as strong as him.

Dinalfos
so i cant defend something? the proof is mindless hulk.

And yet, Mindless Hulk had his strength increase on several occasions. There goes that theory. If you're talking about the Onslaught Saga, that was Savage. And he had to get pissed even more to break the armour. But he was mind clean from the moment when Jean wiped his emotional bagage, yet he still increased. Explain that?

Also explain why it never once says that Hulk has hit his limit.

Sea King

I rest my case.

well no thats not the same thing were not talking about his strength right now were talking about how can you become more mindless then mindless.

cause at mindless state he should not be able to think about anything but anger nonstoped and nothing else so his anger would remain at the same level because he could not process anything else. for instence love or anything so if he was mindless and someone he cared about died he would not care cause he would not even know who they were at this point of anger.

bigbran
And yet, Mindless Hulk had his strength increase on several occasions. There goes that theory. If you're talking about the Onslaught Saga, that was Savage. And he had to get pissed even more to break the armour. But he was mind clean from the moment when Jean wiped his emotional bagage, yet he still increased. Explain that?

Also explain why it never once says that Hulk has hit his limit. because if you listened to dalak, then that hulk was not mindless. and his limit is extremely high, and wasnt the onslaught hulk, bannerless hulk?

Dinalfos
"Mindless" is clearly a hyperbole, because Mindless Hulk has shown the ability to think or feel grief/love and stuff.

Dalak
did i say that, no, and if he needs to be at full power to beat abom, then thats sad!!! sad
i said he wouldnt have probs with abom, if he can reach into his unlimited power, then why would he have probs with a being that is only 2x as strong as him.

And while he had problems in the beginning he overpowered him. He still won. That shows he gets stronger, and from writer to writer the speed of that increase changes, some have him increasing very quick, others slow.

Oh yes, you said:

Mindless State? How does that factor into him not having Unilmited Strength. That means he has no reasoning and no thought, and no reason to calm down. It's a Hulk that's not holding back, and a Hulk that wasn't put down, but ported away. The upper limits to his strength weren't seen either.

Probs with Abom? Why does Superman have probs with Toyman, and Flash with Captain Boomerang?

And unless you can go into the 'so on' then yeah, you are saying he can't have Unlimited Strength because of PIS, and PIS isn't counted.

Dinalfos
because if you listened to dalak, then that hulk was not mindless. and his limit is extremely high, and wasnt the onslaught hulk, bannerless hulk?

Heh? What are you responding to? Mindless Hulk, as in Cross Road banished Hulk. Bannerless Hulk is the one that was seperated from Banner with the Nutrient Bath. The Bannerless Hulk you refer to is more known as Heroes Reborn Hulk.

Yeah, it gets confusing.

Dalak
because if you listened to dalak, then that hulk was not mindless. and his limit is extremely high, and wasnt the onslaught hulk, bannerless hulk?

When did I say that the Mindless HUlk had a mind?

And Onslaught Hulk was Savage, when Banner was sent to the Heroes Rebornverse with the rest the Hulk left here had no Banner.

bigbran
When did I say that the Mindless HUlk had a mind?

And Onslaught Hulk was Savage, when Banner was sent to the Heroes Rebornverse with the rest the Hulk left here had no Banner. no you said that the mindless hulk had no mind, and therefore the onslaught hulk was not mindless.

Sea King

Mindless State? How does that factor into him not having Unilmited Strength. That means he has no reasoning and no thought, and no reason to calm down.

that is my point right their he would not be able to become madder so he could not gain more strength. because he has no thought so you cant anger him anymore then he already is.

bigbran

Mindless State? How does that factor into him not having Unilmited Strength. That means he has no reasoning and no thought, and no reason to calm down. It's a Hulk that's not holding back, and a Hulk that wasn't put down, but ported away. The upper limits to his strength weren't seen either.

Probs with Abom? Why does Superman have probs with Toyman, and Flash with Captain Boomerang?

And unless you can go into the 'so on' then yeah, you are saying he can't have Unlimited Strength because of PIS, and PIS isn't counted. im saying that that mindless hulk is his limit, i never said he was beat,i am saying however, that his strength is over any thing on earth.
i never doubted his strength, i just said he had a limit.

Dalak
no you said that the mindless hulk had no mind, and therefore the onslaught hulk was not mindless.

I said Mindless couldn't comprehend language, and the Onslaught Hulk Spoke. I then posted the scans to prove it. This makes me arguing that the Mindless Hulk has a mind?

bigbran
I said Mindless couldn't comprehend language, and the Onslaught Hulk Spoke. I then posted the scans to prove it. This makes me arguing that the Mindless Hulk has a mind? god listen, im saying the onslaught hulk wasnt mindless.

Sea King
just saying hulk has really great strength but not unlimited strength because mindless hulk is as far as his anger goes meaning his strength stops with his anger.

Dalak
that is my point right their he would not be able to become madder so he could not gain more strength. because he has no thought so you cant anger him anymore then he already is.

Mindless Hulk is angry and has no reason to calm down, but that doesn't mean that it is the angriest he can get. That's a misconsception that I've been arguing against for longer than I've been on these boards.

He had no reason to calm down and hold back, but he also kept getting angrier indicating that he could continue to do so. Just like Hulk is supposed to. If he was as angry as he could be, how could he continue to get angrier as he was shown to do?

Mindless =/= Untoppable-Anger

bigbran
well, hulk can shoot gamma out a his hands!!!

Sea King
Mindless Hulk is angry and has no reason to calm down, but that doesn't mean that it is the angriest he can get. That's a misconsception that I've been arguing against for longer than I've been on these boards.

He had no reason to calm down and hold back, but he also kept getting angrier indicating that he could continue to do so. Just like Hulk is supposed to. If he was as angry as he could be, how could he continue to get angrier as he was shown to do?

Mindless =/= Untoppable-Anger

ok ill put this as simpale as i can hulk has to have a point were his anger stops.

and also if that is your point the has unlimited strength cause its never showed him at his top then superman would also have unlimited strength and so would everyone that has not shown their top strength.

that is acording to you.

bigbran
ok ill put this as simpale as i can hulk has to have a point were his anger stops.

and also if that is your point the has unlimited strength cause its never showed him at his top then superman would also have unlimited strength and so would everyone that has not shown their top strength.

that is acording to you. same with juggs, thanos, thor, so many others.

Dalak

Why? He's mutated, his mind is changed enough to see Ghosts, Astral Forms and home in on a Ghost, supply adrenaline for days at a time, and more. But he HAS to have a point where he can stop being angry because it's convenient. Sorry, but no.

Except he's been stated to have unlimited strength in the comics by the Beyonder, the Leader, Thor("Is there no limit to his strength?"wink, and more.

How many other people with truly dynamic powersets have been stated to have unlimited strength? You show me that and I'll accept it. Till then move along.

Sea King
Why? He's mutated, his mind is changed enough to see Ghosts, Astral Forms and home in on a Ghost, supply adrenaline for days at a time, and more. But he HAS to have a point where he can stop being angry because it's convenient. Sorry, but no.

Except he's been stated to have unlimited strength in the comics by the Beyonder, the Leader, Thor("Is there no limit to his strength?"wink, and more.

How many other people with truly dynamic powersets have been stated to have unlimited strength? You show me that and I'll accept it. Till then move along.
all ok its conveient now acording to you is it. cause i never said that so sorry. the fact is its not possabile cause if it were like i said he would never turn back to banner because his anger would keep going up unlimitedly.

all so your saying that if in comis people say that the other person their fighting (or talk about themselfs) has unlimited strength then its true is it?

all you want me to move along beacuse you dont like my view?

all well kyle rayner said his ring has unlimited power and never needs recharged. does that make it true??

juggernaut66666
well i say it goes like this

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9573/hulkrn5.jpg

Dalak
all ok its conveient now acording to you is it. cause i never said that so sorry. the fact is its not possabile cause if it were like i said he would never turn back to banner because his anger would keep going up unlimitedly.

all so your saying that if in comis people say that the other person their fighting (or talk about themselfs) has unlimited strength then its true is it?

all you want me to move along beacuse you dont like my view?

all well kyle rayner said his ring has unlimited power and never needs recharged. does that make it true??

You accept that Hulk's Strenght, Durability, and healing factor increase with his anger, that he can see ghosts, bust planets, and punch through Time Storms, but you balk when it's time to accept his Unlimited Anger? What proof do you have to counter mine besides the fact that "it's not possible"?

Why does the fact that his Anger is unlimited mean that it'll never come down BTW? The Hulk is pretty gentle if not provoked, and when he's not being agitated he'll calm down. Unlimited =/= Infinite.

Oh, show me the scan with Kyle saying it and I'll give it a shot.

Sea King
You accept that Hulk's Strenght, Durability, and healing factor increase with his anger, that he can see ghosts, bust planets, and punch through Time Storms, but you balk when it's time to accept his Unlimited Anger? What proof do you have to counter mine besides the fact that "it's not possible"?

Why does the fact that his Anger is unlimited mean that it'll never come down BTW? The Hulk is pretty gentle if not provoked, and when he's not being agitated he'll calm down. Unlimited =/= Infinite.

Oh, show me the scan with Kyle saying it and I'll give it a shot.

ok give me a few mins to upload the scan.

Broly92
This is just bad this guy is making everyone hate Hulk and his fans sad

Dalak
This is just bad this guy is making everyone hate Hulk and his fans sad

Yup, but there was a suprising amount here to be cultivated by his actions.

bigbran
i was hating hulk before it was cool. smokin'

jk, i like hulk, cept i dont believe his unlimited strength.

Broly92
Yup, but there was a suprising amount here to be cultivated by his actions.
Like who?

Sea King
here kyle says HE ALWAYS HAS RESERVES

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/dfh.jpg

Dalak
Like who?

People who are taking advantage of this to bash Hulk or people that may have liked hulk but don't anymore?

There's alot of the former, but I don't know anyone well enough to say anything about the latter.

Sea King
People who are taking advantage of this to bash Hulk or people that may have liked hulk but don't anymore?

There's alot of the former, but I don't know anyone well enough to say anything about the latter.

i think hulks kool may not be my fav but hes kool.

Broly92

Me smash them!

Dalak
here kyle says HE ALWAYS HAS RESERVES

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/dfh.jpg

",but always has a reserve amount. More than enough to get me out of almost anything."

That's more like it has a backup generator, but until proven otherwise I'll consider him to have an unlimited amount of time at a lesser power level. Until he has to use that reserve to pull off some feats however there is no clue as to how powerful that reserve is so it's hard to classify IMO.

Sea King
",but always has a reserve amount. More than enough to get me out of almost anything."

That's more like it has a backup generator, but until proven otherwise I'll consider him to have an unlimited amount of time at a lesser power level. Until he has to use that reserve to pull off some feats however there is no clue as to how powerful that reserve is so it's hard to classify IMO.

the thing is it states he always has reserves meaning he cant use up his reserves cause if he could hed have more

Dalak
the thing is it states he always has reserves meaning he cant use up his reserves cause if he could hed have more

I said a Backup Generator because it will continually put out power, but you can use something that will Max Out that output, or go beyond it.

You don't have a little gas powered generator powering you use for a Mobile Home/Trailer hooked up to power a Skyscraper.

But until shown otherwise I'll assume he has an inexhaustable source of power in that ring, just not necessarily capable of his top feats since he admits it's not up to his Fully Powered Ring.

Dalak
So, Sea King. I've accepted that GL has an Unlimited Power SOurce, though it's power outup is still in the air.

Do you accept Hulk's strength yet?

NOTE: I left out 5 seperate Narrations saying that he was the Strongest/Most Powerful/etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.