New young JLA Vrs some old friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
This a new universe where the JLA is dead but has a made it to created a new legion of young heroes from any comic in the universe

this are the new 7 JLA

Robin (as Nightwing)
Static Shock
Iceman
Superboy
Danny Phatom
Spider-girl
Raven

but another 13 (like the old legion of Doom) Villians want to kill them as just as the JLA they come from any where as long they have been in a comic

Magneto
Lex Luthor (with kryptonian suit made of kryptonite)
Joker (with all of his gear)
Bizarro
Brainiac
Siniestro
Dr doom (movie powers)
Ultimate Venom
Green Goblin
Shadow King
Dracula
Pyro
Namor

Because they are less New JLA has 72 HRS of prep who wins?

magneto1992
I gues JLA wins

lilnutta12
namor,pyro,movie doom,magneto - elementals
shadow king,dracila,braniac,lex luthor,joker - ultimates
green goblin,venom - monster
bizarro,sinistro - flight and strength

magneto1992
C'mon this Jla would take most down but they will die in the end, Raven at full power is about as powerful as Phonexis so she can destroy Luthor, Joker, Doom, and with telepathic powers Shadow king, Danny over shadow Siniestro and make him kill Bisarro the make him suicide so they lose, Pyro is defeated by all power omega Iceman (he do it in movie in a class 3 of mutuant when he battle a class4) the only theraths will be narmor, magneto and Dracula but if Superboy speedblits magneto and kill him, then narmor is kill by the rest the realy big proble is Dracula but with the prep Nigthwing finds his way to make sun light in to a weapon so JLA win 7-8/10

rotiart
raven is phoenix level.

erm...

I want no part of this. the word phoenix just makes me exhausted thinking about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.