Batman Beyond vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Warrior Predatormessedmart-Disc,Combi-Stick,Extended Wristblades,Plasma Caster,5 Shuriken,Medium Armour,Bio-Mask,Camo,Hunting Mesh.

Batman:Battle Suit.

No Prep. Terry has no Wayne helping. Who takes it.

braz
i forget, what can Batman Beyonds battle suit do?

Darth Martin

Darth Martin
Ooops my bad. I can repost if you want me too.

Brute predator
predator pulled a can of @$$ whoopin on batman he should have no probelm with this batman beyond besides i hate batman. Because the comic sequel pred died against batman was crap

Soljer
You hate batman. That means we should take your opinion on Batman vs. fights as gold, right?

Retard, if you are going to HAVE bias, it is best not to put it on exposition.

Anyways, Batman Beyond obliterates a Predator. They both have cloaking, they both have enhanced strength, they both can fire projectiles, but Terry has withstood Superman's punches, and is a far better hand to hand combatant than the predator.

This goes to Terry.

Darth Martin
Yea Terry puts a whoopin on the pred unless their mnelee weapons can cut through the suit.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Soljer
You hate batman. That means we should take your opinion on Batman vs. fights as gold, right?

Retard, if you are going to HAVE bias, it is best not to put it on exposition.

Anyways, Batman Beyond obliterates a Predator. They both have cloaking, they both have enhanced strength, they both can fire projectiles, but Terry has withstood Superman's punches, and is a far better hand to hand combatant than the predator.

This goes to Terry. hey man dont call me a retard. batman is the weakest hero i know why show respect is there a reason.

Brute predator
pred can see his cloak with his tech mask

Darth Martin
WTF Batman is probably the best superhero without powers.

Soljer
The weakest hero you know? *chokes*

Where is Batdude when you need him?

Brute predator
Originally posted by Darth Martin
WTF Batman is probably the best superhero without powers. well you got captain america he doesnt have powers

Darth Martin
Name someone else.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brute predator
pred can see his cloak with his tech mask

Can't the predator only see in the infrared spectrum? That means that terry CAN'T be seen by the predator. Nice try, though.

Darth Martin
Preds can see other Yautja cloaked I think they will see Terry.

Brute predator
Name someone else. i that much into this superhero junk. why cant the pred blow up the battle is over. he is fast smart batman got a power suit the pred can find his weakness

Soljer
Preds can see other Yautja cloaked I think they will see Terry.

Didn't you yourself say that Batman's cloak cloaks him in both the visible wavelengths, in addition to the infra-red?

Brute predator
Preds can see other Yautja cloaked I think they will see Terry. thats my point so his cloak is useless. if he just sittin there thinkin pred wont see him he wrong. darth martin aint a pred fan boy iam too u suppose to know this

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't you yourself say that Batman's cloak cloaks him in both the visible wavelengths, in addition to the infra-red? ?

Darth Martin
thats my point so his cloak is useless. if he just sittin there thinkin pred wont see him he wrong. darth martin aint a pred fan boy iam too u suppose to know this BB only weakness is radiation.

Brute predator
radiation can the pred find a way to kill him with radiation

Darth Martin
no

Soljer

Brute predator
ok

Darth Martin
Oh yea. I guess the pred won't be seeing him. But I wasn't saying pred wins. I'm on BB side this time. The suitas too durable.

Brute predator
how durable is his suit

Darth Martin
Durable enough to take punches from superman.

Brute predator
okay then i guess i cant support my my opininon isay im wrong then

Darth Martin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McGinnis

Brute predator
are saying it is power enough to survie his self destruction

Darth Martin
no But I don't think the pred is that stupid.

Brute predator
he could do what he did on avp

rotiart
OMG... If the suit really can withstand blows from superman... I guess in the future bruce finally figures out a way to stand up to supes. stick out tongue
I mean he'll still die.. .but at least the suit will be okay.

Darth Martin
he could do what he did on avp no expression

Darth Martin
Originally posted by rotiart
OMG... If the suit really can withstand blows from superman... I guess in the future bruce finally figures out a way to stand up to supes. stick out tongue
I mean he'll still die.. .but at least the suit will be okay. I posted a link.

rotiart
I know. It said the suit can withstand punches from superman, didn't say the guy inside would stick out tongue

I honestly would be unsure of who would win in this fight. I guess having the infrared negates both of their stealth... Terries base strength is stronger due to the suit... ..not sure.. i might give it to the predator but i have to think about it.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by rotiart
I know. It said the suit can withstand punches from superman, didn't say the guy inside would stick out tongue

I honestly would be unsure of who would win in this fight. I guess having the infrared negates both of their stealth... Terries base strength is stronger due to the suit... ..not sure.. i might give it to the predator but i have to think about it.

It all comes down to if we all agree that Preds melee weapons can and will peirce the armour.

rotiart
That armors been torn before...
I'd have to believe that it would be... cutting is different than blunt trauma.

rotiart
Kinda like how BP's vibranium suit is virtually impenetrable like Batman beyonds.. however its stated that if you cut against the grain on the vibranium mesh.. you can cut through the suit.

Darth Martin
cosigned. And pred will easily spot that with his Bio-Helmetr. I'm still going with Terry for now tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.