Green Lantern Kyle Rayner VS. Ray II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Ray II is this guy:

http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/RayII.htm

more info on him here:

http://members.fortunecity.com/theray/The_Ray__In_a/TheRayHomePagx.html

VS.

Kyle Rayner(This is Kyle before the upgrade to Ion)

Debate.

Blair Wind
no expression

Kyle sucks up his energy/opens a blackwhole/gives him a brain fart/transmutes him/too many more ways to win

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Kyle sucks up his energy/opens a blackwhole/gives him a brain fart/transmutes him/too many more ways to win

I know what you mean. wink

batdude123
Captain Atom owned Ray II in a fight. stick out tongue Damn, I wish we fought GF and Psyquis first!!! mad

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by batdude123
Captain Atom owned Ray II in a fight. stick out tongue Damn, I wish we fought GF and Psyquis first!!! mad

It would have been sweet to kick your teeth in the first round too batdude. I was hoping we'd get either your's or AJ's team in the first round. laughing evil face

batdude123
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
It would have been sweet to kick your teeth in the first round too batdude. I was hoping we'd get either your's or AJ's team in the first round. laughing evil face

Oh come on. We did a good job. I took offense to that. mad

Adam Warlock
Oh come on. We did a good job. I took offense to that. mad

No offense you did very well. Kind of made happy we didn't get to battle you in the first round due to what you guys were posting. You and DC did a great job.

thumb up

batdude123
No offense you did very well. Kind of made happy we didn't get to battle you in the first round due to what you guys were posting. You and DC did a great job.

thumb up

Thanks. Just out of curiosity, was it because of our characters? They were kind of weak when in comparison to everyone else's. erm

Adam Warlock
Thanks. Just out of curiosity, was it because of our characters? They were kind of weak when in comparison to everyone else's. erm

Yeah. Most of us assumed. But you guys turned everything around with your posts. I mean c'mon... You and DC went up against Silver... Hal Jordan... Etc... I thought it was going to be a total ass rapage. But you guys did extremely well. You guys held your own. Take a look at the polls. It was pretty close.

batdude123
Yeah. Most of us assumed. But you guys turned everything around with your posts. I mean c'mon... You and DC went up against Silver... Hal Jordan... Etc... I thought it was going to be a total ass rapage. But you guys did extremely well. You guys held your own. Take a look at the polls. It was pretty close.

Thanks. big grin

Blair Wind
eh, my team doesnt look that impressive as well....but we have surprises for everyone evil face

Still GL would win....I can think of one way Ray can win, but I will keep that quiet shifty

batdude123
eh, my team doesnt look that impressive as well....but we have surprises for everyone evil face

Still GL would win....I can think of one way Ray can win, but I will keep that quiet shifty

Yeah, but Kyle is... Well, Kyle is Kyle, Shaman is a beast with no restraints (only looks weak because nobody considered his Indian ass, even though he definitely deserves to be herald level), and Juggernaut with some tampering from Shaman, would be almost impossible to beat.

King_Mungi
*pops head up* Did someone mention Shaman? Oh Alpha Flight your so underated...and his daughter is stronger too smile

Blair Wind
evil face yea my team is pretty badass...but ima keep some of the secrets we have for now. I love mungi.......and hes a pimp just to let ya guys know...say him with two really good lookin blonds...moving on....Kyle owns yes

batdude123
evil face yea my team is pretty badass...but ima keep some of the secrets we have for now. I love mungi.......and hes a pimp just to let ya guys know...say him with two really good lookin blonds...moving on....Kyle owns yes

Yep. yes

newjak86
Yeah, but Kyle is... Well, Kyle is Kyle, Shaman is a beast with no restraints (only looks weak because nobody considered his Indian ass, even though he definitely deserves to be herald level), and Juggernaut with some tampering from Shaman, would be almost impossible to beat. You have no idea no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by newjak86
You have no idea no expression

laughing

Blair Wind
shifty

Loot
Ray has many potential, he gave trouble to guy gardner once and he was only in the beggining he has too much to learn, still a GL is too much for him, if its a good GL, kyle takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.