Darkseid vs Tyrant (Depowered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Fight with everything they got...

bigbran
tyrant, and been done.

joesha28
I could not find it... well.

bigbran
the serch is retarded.

joesha28
Yup.

juggernaut66666
if thanos could stalematehim then darkseid also can forum members under rate darkseid

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
if thanos could stalematehim then darkseid also can forum members under rate darkseid no he couldnt, and thanos had a babble, which greatly increased his strength, why do people always forget that?
and thanos also lost that battle.

Rewmac
Darkseid has no chance against Tyrant. People come in and say : Okay I read this and this about Darkseid he is immortal...Yeah got that right...He is not underrated he is overrated by the people who like him. Tyrant wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
Darkseid has no chance against Tyrant. People come in and say : Okay I read this and this about Darkseid he is immortal...Yeah got that right...He is not underrated he is overrated by the people who like him. Tyrant wins.
LOL you don't even know who tyrant is

Rewmac
LoL, who says that???

Rewmac
I don't know which one of us read the story when he kidnapped Terrax, Silver Surfer and so...But nevermind. In you opinion Darkseid cannot be beaten.

Rewmac
Silver Surfer vol. 3 - Tyrant easily puts down Silver Surfer.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8671/silversurferv308116qs1.th.jpg

MrHeavySilence
Silver Surfer vol. 3 - Tyrant easily puts down Silver Surfer.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8671/silversurferv308116qs1.th.jpg

But now he's depowered.

Rewmac
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
But now he's depowered. I know. But I don't why...Full-Power would be fun against Darkseid laughing

Tron
Is Tyrant essential to the universe? whistle

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
Is Tyrant essential to the universe? whistle

he is a spawn of galactus, so maybe..look wat happpned to surfer dealing with the OE, but that was a cross over.

golem370
Depowered Tyrant took on Silver Surfer,Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator and won fairly easy

bigbran
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
But now he's depowered. he was depowered in that fight!!
i got the whole fight against the heralds if you want it.

Rewmac
Me too. But it hasn't really been stated that he is so much depowered...Or is it me remembering wrong?

bigbran
Me too. But it hasn't really been stated that he is so much depowered...Or is it me remembering wrong? yep, because full power got tooken away from tyrant when he fought g the first time. full power tyrant is the one that was as big as galactus.
god i hope they bring tyrant back!!! they always kill off the cool characters.

Rewmac
Hey wait. I don't have that. Just the fights with the herald and Thanos. Which issues does full power appear in?

bigbran
shit its in a surfer issue, god i forget!! but the galactus fight destroyed galaxies!! maybe someone else can tell you..
im no good on remembering issues!

Big Sexy
In the thrid series of the silver surfer comic their fight destroys galaxies. Its revealed that Tyrant has control over any tech so he uses the energy convertor on Galactus's ship and starts to to siphon his energies. This is when morg take the ultimate nullifier and uses it on tyrant. To prevent the universe from being destroyed galactus uses all his power combined with his ship to try and contain the power of the nullifier.

Mider
well thanos gave tyrant trouble with a power up of heralds imagine how much more a non jobbing darkseid would beat him who slaps around skyfathers.

Dragonfist1982
Originally posted by joesha28
Fight with everything they got...

tyrant, cause he's closer to galactus level..but darkseid gives him a good fight, because thanos gave him a good fight.

juggernaut66666
how about darkseid erases him with the omega effect since he is not essential to the universe

bbrem123
how about darkseid erases him with the omega effect since he is not essential to the universe

the OE would have the same effect it had on galactus...nothing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bbrem123
the OE would have the same effect it had on galactus...nothing
1 it was a cross over cross over = SHIT
2 galactus is essential to the universe

bbrem123
the OE does not work on everyone

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bbrem123
the OE does not work on everyone
have you ever read a darkseid comic ? it works on superman on orion on cyborg superman on gods like the forever people and so on it only not work on those who are essential to the universe and tyrant is not

Big Sexy
1 it was a cross over cross over = SHIT
2 galactus is essential to the universe Actually its more of that the OE doesn't affect anyone protected by the source. The source had no reason to protect Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually its more of that the OE doesn't affect anyone protected by the source. The source had no reason to protect Galactus.
it was a crossover

juggernaut66666
Actually its more of that the OE doesn't affect anyone protected by the source. The source had no reason to protect Galactus.
that's why it should have erased doomsday from existence wait no he used the omega beam on him

Big Sexy
that's why it should have erased doomsday from existence wait no he used the omega beam on him Yeah but I never bought into that overly used plot device.

Juntai
that's why it should have erased doomsday from existence wait no he used the omega beam on him And Doomsday died, but then came back to life.

"So it is true... you ARE beyond death."

batdude123
Darkseid wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
And Doomsday died, but then came back to life.

"So it is true... you ARE beyond death."
but it should erase him from existance not kill him you know he should become nothing

Juntai
Yeah but I never bought into that overly used plot device. No different than anyone elses powers, like say Hulks unlimited strength, or Spidey Sense that works when the plot needs it, or Surfers millions of one shot moves, or Wolverine's ever fluctuating healing ability, or Superman rubbing his hands together.

Big Sexy
but it should erase him from existance not kill him you know he should become nothing Not really, It depends on what Darksied wants to do with them.

Juntai
but it should erase him from existance not kill him you know he should become nothing Eh.. Avatars are dummies anyways... but he can make it do whatever.

Juntai
Not really, It depends on what Darksied wants to do with them. Bingo.

juggernaut66666
good point

Big Sexy
Eh.. Avatars are dummies anyways. See thats one thing that made me loose respect for a character I really liked. Darkseid has more excuses for looses than president bush has for not finding weapons of mass Destruction

juggernaut66666
See thats one thing that made me loose respect for a character I really liked. Darkseid has more excuses for looses than president bush has for not finding weapons of mass Destruction
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Priest
well many people belive that the celestials are esential to te universe, because they are spawns of Enternity, so wouldent tyrant be esential as well becuse his a spawn of Galactus?

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
well many people belive that the celestials are esential to te universe, because they are spawns of Enternity, so wouldent tyrant be esential as well becuse his a spawn of Galactus? WOULD THAT MAKE KRYPTO ESSENTIAL TO THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE HES SUPERMANS DOG?

Your answer is no. Galactus can always get another herald.

juggernaut66666
WOULD THAT MAKE KRYPTO ESSENTIAL TO THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE HES SUPERMANS DOG?

Your answer is no. Galactus can always get another herald.
laughing laughing

rotiart
Just because you're essential to the universe, IE Eternity... doesn't mean you can't be defeated... :P
How many times now can we remember eternity being smacked around...
If he can. so can darkseid. just cause you're a judge, doesn't mean you don't get shot. look at LT at the end of Marvel: The End.

Rewmac
That wouldn't work on such a powerful character. Even in his depowered state. Maybe it was a crossover, but you Darkseid fans can't keep only saying OE, OE...And that's it.

Rewmac
Eh.. Avatars are dummies anyways... but he can make it do whatever. True.

juggernaut66666
That wouldn't work on such a powerful character. Even in his depowered state. Maybe it was a crossover, but you Darkseid fans can't keep only saying OE, OE...And that's it.
it soesn't depend on how powerfull he is it depends on if he is essential to the source or no laughing laughing

Rewmac
it soesn't depend on how powerfull he is it depends on if he is essential to the source or no laughing laughing
And isn't that power??? laughing laughing
If you are dummy for example like Wolverine you never become essential, but nevermind. You heven't even read one Tyrant comic.

juggernaut66666
And isn't that power??? laughing laughing
If you are dummy for example like Wolverine you never become essential, but nevermind. You heven't even read one Tyrant comic.
I have and it hadn't said that he is essential to the source laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac
I have and it hadn't said that he is essential to the source laughing laughing laughing And why are you laughing?? Making a dummy out of yourself?? So tough on KMC but a loser on telling people what's your problem with them, and living your life in the dark place you call...Room. Yeah maybe you know more than here on KMC. But you got no life experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.