Doomsday vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who will be the last one standing in a round of fight?

hulkrulz
Depending on the Asgardian destroyer, who inhabits him anyways, if its like odin or thor or something like that Doomsday loses, but normal asgardian warriors, doomsday might win

bbrem123
doesnt the destroyer have unlimited strenght?

Mider
if it did it wouldnt lose to thor

Broly92
Asgardian Destroyer pwns

bbrem123
it must all depend on the animator

bbrem123
when has it lost to thor

i only have the comic when it kick thors ass

Mider
which comic was that

bbrem123
The Mighty Thor #476

bbrem123
thor gets messed up

MJOILNIR
The destroyer has messed Thor up several times. Its a badass piece of armor.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by joesha28
Who will be the last one standing in a round of fight?

Doomsday cannot hurt the Destroyer. Destroyer can hurt Doomsday (very badly). Not hard to see who would win.

The_Fury
Destroyer wins.

Mindship
When the Destroyer first fought and pwned Thor, it was animated by a mere mortal. I would say, as long as the Destroyer is animated by anything higher than George Bush, Doomsday loses.

The_Fury
laughing

Priest
this has been done before.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396818&highlight=destroyer+vs+doomsday+forumid%3A77

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400858&highlight=destroyer+vs+doomsday+forumid%3A77

the destroyer wins agianst any version of Doomsday

kgkg
People are saying the Doomsday can't hurt the destroyer...... how would the destroyer hurt ......... DD?

Unless the Armor is animated by some powerful cosmic.

it's a tie.

rotiart
What if Doomsday animated the Destroyer...

Priest
Originally posted by kgkg
People are saying the Doomsday can't hurt the destroyer...... how would the destroyer hurt ......... DD?

it's a tie.

if the desrtoyer is animated by thor, loki, or odin, doomsday looses.

rotiart
Meh. That thing in the end couldn't even do its job and kill a celestial. Its a broken toy. Doomsday takes the hits and dismantles it.

Skeets

it's a tie.
Punches still hurt DD.

Priest
Originally posted by rotiart
Meh. That thing in the end couldn't even do its job and kill a celestial. Its a broken toy. Doomsday takes the hits and dismantles it.

do u realize how strong is a celestial?
odin by him self can destroy Dommsday.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
Doomsday = Celestial?

Therefore Superman is slightly under Celestial?

You just gave the Superman haters a heart attack.

rotiart
I know. :P

kgkg

Skeets

kgkg
Originally posted by Skeets
That or only Supes's punches hurt him....erm
ya it's funny how he has evolved from guys like darkseid , cyborg , Gl , other cosmic ..........but Superman still can gang with him.

DD looked pretty powerful when battling the army of GOG

Skeets
ya it's funny how he has evolved from guys like darkseid , cyborg , Gl , other cosmic ..........but Superman still can gang with him.

DD looked pretty powerful when battling the army of GOG
But he looked like crap when he got downed by the two supermen.

Validus
But he looked like crap when he got downed by the two supermen.
Two? Kal-L alone was working him over.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Two? Kal-L alone was working him over.
But it was the two who laid him out.

Validus
But it was the two who laid him out.
Kal-El only stepped in as to not be shown up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
But he looked like crap when he got downed by the two supermen. give him a break PIS laughing out loud

Skeets
Kal-El only stepped in as to not be shown up. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Oh,so that's why he beat the shit out of Superboy prime...hmmOriginally posted by kgkg
give him a break PIS laughing out loud
Superman>>>>PIS

Validus
Oh,so that's why he beat the shit out of Superboy prime...hmm

Any of us could have taken a depowered SBP. A kid who spends his life punching walls obviously has no skills.

the Darkone
Asgardian Destroyer disintegrate doomsday ass into oblivion.

Broly92
Doomsday = Celestial?

Therefore Superman is slightly under Celestial?

You just gave the Superman haters a heart attack. I spent two days in the hospital because of him

the Darkone
Doomsday beating Asgardian destroyer is like saying Broly can beat pre-crisis superman, and you know that sh** ain't happening. AD kills skyfathers and gods>>>> Doomsday.

Broly92
Originally posted by the Darkone
Doomsday beating Asgardian destroyer is like saying Broly can beat pre-crisis superman, and you know that sh** ain't happening. AD kills skyfathers and gods>>>> Doomsday.
You son of a bit** Brolly destroyed a solar system in a single blast so it is arguable

the Darkone
Originally posted by Broly92
You son of a bit** Brolly destroyed a solar system in a single blast so it is arguable

Superman blew out a Galaxy's out of existences with his breath, this silver age superman not that many beings in Dc universe or Marvel universe can f**k with him. PC Superman moves 100x the speed of light, and throw planets like they where baseballs, please don't start that DBZ sh**, PC Darkseid will make DBZ his b***hes.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Broly92

I don't know who the hell you are talking too, but I am not the one. Control yourself if you can't debate like an adult you need to leaveand grow up.

Broly92
I don't know who the hell you are talking too, but I am not the one. Control yourself if you can't debate like an adult you need to leaveand grow up.
Sorry got out of control see I hate Supes and just look at my name so you double insulted me

xmeat
bump

Endless Mike
One shot from the visor beam and it's over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
One shot from the visor beam and it's over.

For about 30 seconds. Then he evolves and then what?

xmeat
gets owned again

Endless Mike
No, the Visor beam hits him and his entire body gets permanently destroyed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, the Visor beam hits him and his entire body gets permanently destroyed.

LMAO. YOu think the visor >>>> Entropy. NOT.

Endless Mike
He was saved from the end of time by Brainiac.

Anyway, the visor can destroy matter completely. It even would have killed Odin.

UniOmni
He didn't survive entropy on his own.

He was saved by Brainiac, iirc.

DD only comes back, if there's anything left to come back from. If everything is wiped away, then he's done.

And wow at you ignoring the fact that the OE didn't destroy his body. As long as there's a body, he'll come back.

The visor beam destroys every trace of DD, DD is done forever.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was saved from the end of time by Brainiac.

Anyway, the visor can destroy matter completely. It even would have killed Odin.

The OE can do more. And Doomsday Evolved past it. Not in all the history of DC even in precrisis, did someone resist the Will of DS with the OE. It's safe to assume Doomsday would evolve.

Big Sexy
Question? has anyone actually tried altering his genetic structure. (Like turning him into a rock or pudding) For the most part everyone that fights him usually goes for the physical assault

carver9
Superman blew out a Galaxy's out of existences with his breath, this silver age superman not that many beings in Dc universe or Marvel universe can f**k with him. PC Superman moves 100x the speed of light, and throw planets like they where baseballs, please don't start that DBZ sh**, PC Darkseid will make DBZ his b***hes.

Not trying to start a dragonball z and superman battle but superman aint even coming close to beating brolly. Brolly has enough power at his disposal to destroy a universe and still be at full power. If superman can take universal blast then yeah he'll be a challenge but if not then he dies terrible. I have so much confidence in brolly that he dont even have to use his blast to fight superman, just brute force and that would be the end of the fight.

Lets put it like this, hulk who dont have super speed and no kind of martial arts fought superman twice to a stand still. Brolly who has speed that is incaculable and knows martial arts to the max along with super strength and no tell what other kind of powers will humilate any known superman. Just wanted to say that. Superman vs any dragonball character is a joke. Goku as a child was fighting at superman level and had invisible speed.

carver9
sorry to change the subject. I know that a lot of people is about to curse me out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Not trying to start a dragonball z and superman battle but superman aint even coming close to beating brolly. Brolly has enough power at his disposal to destroy a universe and still be at full power. If superman can take universal blast then yeah he'll be a challenge but if not then he dies terrible. I have so much confidence in brolly that he dont even have to use his blast to fight superman, just brute force and that would be the end of the fight.

Lets put it like this, hulk who dont have super speed and no kind of martial arts fought superman twice to a stand still. Brolly who has speed that is incaculable and knows martial arts to the max along with super strength and no tell what other kind of powers will humilate any known superman. Just wanted to say that. Superman vs any dragonball character is a joke. Goku as a child was fighting at superman level and had invisible speed.

When did DBZ get a comic book? This is a comics vs forum.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9

My god . . .

. . . thsose arguments are still crap

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
When did DBZ get a comic book? This is a comics vs forum.

You sir are a dumbass.

DBZ is a comic. Only the DBZ comics are actual canon.

UniOmni
Brolly would walk all over Superman.

But thats not relevant to this thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You sir are a dumbass.

DBZ is a comic. Only the DBZ comics are actual canon.

I'm a dumb ass becuz I haven't seen a dbz comic? I have never seen one in my comics store. So no im not a dumbass in this instance. I'm just not informed of the actual dbz comics.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm a dumb ass becuz I haven't seen a dbz comic? I have never seen one in my comics store. So no im not a dumbass in this instance. I'm just not informed of the actual dbz comics. DBZ and TMNT both originally started as comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.