Angels & Demons (2008)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingAdRock
I heard on imdb.com that Angels & Demons is gonna come out in 2008. Do you think that Tom Hanks will reprise his role as Robert Langdon? And who would be interested in seeing this movie?

Neo_Version 7
I would.

"Angels and Demons" shits on "Da Vinci Code" anyway. stick out tongue

Dusty
I read 'The Da Vinci Code', but didn't see it.

I doubt I'll see this one.

fantasygirl
I've read Angels and Demons. It was something good to read. I hope the movie will be great though. erm

~Da Rev~
The movie sucked, the book was great

so i'm going to assume the same.

i just finished angels and demons about a month ago and it was a really exciting read, there's a lot more action than the da-vinci code and because of that tranferring it to film might work out better than the da vinci code did. I liked the overall plot and ending of the da-vinci code more, but the message near the end of angels & demons is great

KingAdRock
yeah, that book is amazing, he is making another book staring robert langdon, i think called the prophet key or something.

MildPossession
http://www.angelsanddemons.com/

Teaser trailer on the official site.

SnakeEyes
Didn't care for The Da Vinci Code; not too excited for this either.

BruceSkywalker
Loved The Da Vinci Code..

Look forward to seeing this

MildPossession
I enjoyed the Da Vinci Code too, one case where it's better than the book imo(not hard to do frankly), and probably this will be the same.

BruceSkywalker
Some pictures from the upcoming movie..

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5716&Itemid=99

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, Angels and Demons should translate to film far better than Da Vinci, although I gotta say, the part where he jumps from the helicopter and uses the sun shade thing as a glider was so out of place and over the top, it was cheesy as all hell, I hope they cut that out. otherwise it was a great read. I hope they get someone else besides Tom Hanks too, I don't picture him as Robert Langdon at all, totally miscast.

=Tired Hiker=
Well, I just watched the trailer, Tom Hanks is in it, but it still looks pretty sweet.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Nothing better than a little Vatican-Conspiracy to get people worked up!

I wonder how the Muslim Community will react to the Muslim Assassin...

siriuswriter
This looks so much better than The Da Vinci Code.

I'm pleasantly creeped out by that trailer... especially the "Fire" ... well... read the book.

I need to reread... but I absolutely cannot wait.

And by the way, thank god Tom Hanks got rid of his Trump 'do. Now it's only semi-appalling.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Dusty
I read 'The Da Vinci Code', but didn't see it.

Probably a mistake to do either.

=Tired Hiker=
Chill, have you read Angels & Demons?

BruceSkywalker
Just re read Angels & Demons..

Cannot wait to see this..

I'm interested to see how Ron Howard turned this into a sequel instead of a prequel

doll
*edited for spam*

wiseflickguy
It looks like people are only mildly excited about this movie compared to The Da Vinci Code. Any thoughts?

BruceSkywalker
One more day and then I will have seen this..

and then next week I will see it again

MildPossession
I don't like the lead actress in this one from all the stuff I've seen...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't like the lead actress in this one from all the stuff I've seen...

i think this is her first american film, but i may be wrong..

i 'll know more after i see this

Kazenji
Seems like this is getting a bad wrap from the movie critics like they did with Da Vinci Code

I went and saw it today i liked it alot more then Da Vinci Code.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seems like this is getting a bad wrap from the movie critics like they did with Da Vinci Code

I went and saw it today i liked it alot more then Da Vinci Code.

Cool. Yeah, critics are stupid sometimes. "They" gave ID4 a low score, and then ID4 made a shit ton.

Robtard
ID4 was crappy, sure it had it's fun moments, but it was still crap.

I do hope this movie is as good as the previews make it look, looking forward to it.

MildPossession
I think the 'boos' at Cannes the year Da Vinci Code was shown was a bit over the top, it's not THAT bad.

I'm slow, what is ID4...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession
I think the 'boos' at Cannes the year Da Vinci Code was shown was a bit over the top, it's not THAT bad.

I'm slow, what is ID4...

ID4 was the nickname to the good Will Smith movie Independence Day

just a matter of hours now until I see Angels & Demons

MildPossession
Oh thattttt movie...

Robtard
Didn't like it.

Kazenji
We know you did'nt like ID4.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
We know you did'nt like ID4.

Was talking about Angels & Demons, as I watched it this weekend, ass.

BruceSkywalker
Just saw Angels & Demons for the second time.. loved it even more

davidconnor
I think Angels and Demons movie will create the history ,Tom Hanks acting is superb ...

earlapalooza
very mediocre film

not impressed

nimbus006
I enjoyed it very much.

Apollo355
Just saw it last night. Pretty good movie.

SnakeEyes
Probably not gonna see this movie. Maybe when it's on DVD, but not in theaters. Didn't like The Da Vinci Code and this one doesn't interest me either/I've heard bad things.

Sado22
boring, dull and predictable. i knew who the bad guy was in the first 20 minutes no expression

MildPossession
It's predictable for most since most have read the book... Take it you haven't read it then.

Sado22
nope. not this and not Davinci code.

theDiReW0lf
Enjoyed the book, movie was alright (wasn't expecting much). I guess it was a little better than Da Vinci, at least.

Himaloy
was expected so much,may be thats why i did not liked this movie
2/5

Mr. Rhythmic
It was ok, but nothing special. And after my friend told me the differences between the book and the movie, it made me dislike the movie even more. I mean, why change those things?

Mr Parker
saw this movie over the weekend,very disappointing movie,save your money.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, did the movie "look" good, as far as the picture quality, the colors, the lighting and such? It's one of the first movies shot entirely with the Red Cam, a fully digital camera that uses no film.

BruceSkywalker
i look forward to the next one

sheila143
After the da vinci code they should come with a better movie,concept was good,but they could not hold the script,thats why the movie fell down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.