Upcoming Vader Appearances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
there is a new clone wars series comming out, which isnt new news, but does anyone think vader could make an appearence? its set during the clone wars, but is it possible that it would extend to post ep 3? anyone heard anything about this other than very basic info?

i also heard talk about a vader game on either ps2 or ps3, does anyone know anything at all about it or anything else vader related on its way?

id love to see vader in a clone wars style show, wed finally see him in serious combat the way hed be if the ot was released today. crazy speed and awesome strength, unlike the original movies slow awkward vader. he was great in esb, and his fight with luke in rotj is one of my favourite fights in the whole saga, but it would be great to see him go all out and prove to be a superior duelist by todays standards.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Clone Wars=No Vader, like the title says "CLONE WARS".
The Clone Wars ended after the slaughter of the Separatists and the extermination of the Jedi at the end of Episode3.
Vader might have a cameo-appearance in the Live Action TV-series which are set between Ep3 and 4.
Not all the Jedi were destroyed during Episode3 and Vader had a great deal in the Jedi Purge(which also continued after Ep3.)

Peace........

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Decay
there is a new clone wars series comming out, which isnt new news, but does anyone think vader could make an appearence? its set during the clone wars, but is it possible that it would extend to post ep 3? anyone heard anything about this other than very basic info?

i also heard talk about a vader game on either ps2 or ps3, does anyone know anything at all about it or anything else vader related on its way?

id love to see vader in a clone wars style show, wed finally see him in serious combat the way hed be if the ot was released today. crazy speed and awesome strength, unlike the original movies slow awkward vader. he was great in esb, and his fight with luke in rotj is one of my favourite fights in the whole saga, but it would be great to see him go all out and prove to be a superior duelist by todays standards.

The Clone Wars would be before Revenge of the Sith meaning this would be Anakin not Vader.

For the live action one he'll show up now and then.

overlord
The clone wars are finished when Anakin becomes Vader and I find it unlikely that there will be a comic about the events of the movies. Isn't there some jedi purge thingy though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.