Mindless Savage Hulk vs Team of 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
The clasic savage hulk has been given time to grow 39 feet and he is so mad that he is a trillion times stronger than his usual form, he is black/green. He is mindless.

Team to try and beat him

1.Thanos
2.Onsluaght
3.Hunter Prey Doomsday

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
The clasic savage hulk has been given time to grow 39 feet and he is so mad that he is a trillion times stronger than his usual form, he is black/green. He is mindless.

Team to try and beat him

1.Thanos
2.Onsluaght
3.Hunter Prey Doomsday
hulk dies in 5 seconds

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hulk dies in 5 seconds

How, every hit will make his strength tenfold, sence he is already pissed and savage part mindless, will no one give the hulk a brake even at his toughest?

SuperChangeling
hulk dies in 5 seconds

You said earlier that the hulk is lame, SO TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!

Juntai
The problem is his powerset in this fight.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Juntai
The problem is his powerset in this fight.

Alright here is the mindless savage hulk after this point of enragement

Run top speeds of a thousand MPH

Lift a thousand tons

can rip class A adamantium and brake celestial armor

and can destroy jupiter by smashing it.

golem370
Thanos is tough enough powerful enough and experienced enough to counter Hulk strength and savageness. He went toe to toe with Depowered Tyrant and Skyfather Odin I believe he could match Hulks strength for awhile. He did take on Warrior Madness Thor who was 10 times stronger then normal and may have had been using the Power Gem which further amplifed Thors strength.

Juntai
Alright here is the mindless savage hulk after this point of enragement

Run top speeds of a thousand MPH

Lift a thousand tons

can rip class A adamantium and brake celestial armor

and can destroy jupiter by smashing it.
OK, but what's that going to do when the team lifts him in the air with telekenisis?

badabing
A 39 foot Hulk with a trillion times his normal strength would not go down easily, if at all.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by badabing
A 39 foot Hulk with a trillion times his normal strength would not go down easily, if at all.

THANK YOU!

SuperChangeling
OK, but what's that going to do when the team lifts him in the air with telekenisis?

Huh, Thunder Clap, thats what he did to spidey, and he fail.

montrel7
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR U TAKE THE HULK... I THINK IT IS NEVER FAIR IF YOU MAKE A PERSON INFINITY STRENGTH, SPEED, ETC. I THINK SAVAGE HULK BUSTS A BLOOD VESSEL IN RAGE AND HEMORRAGES.....

SORRY sad

golem370
Ulta Hulk could have been the strongest of all time. Because Samson gave him something thinking it would cure or help Hulk where in fact enraged the Hulk to a very high degree

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by montrel7
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR U TAKE THE HULK... I THINK IT IS NEVER FAIR IF YOU MAKE A PERSON INFINITY STRENGTH, SPEED, ETC. I THINK SAVAGE HULK BUSTS A BLOOD VESSEL IN RAGE AND HEMORRAGES.....

SORRY sad

Gee poeple are so dead set on the hulk being week that they dont like to see him win in ANY condition, JERK!

Juntai
Huh, Thunder Clap, thats what he did to spidey, and he fail. What's clapping in the wind going to do to Thanos, Onslaught and Doomsday? Nothing.

Hulk is simply too one dimensional for this fight.

golem370

golem370
Oh yeah and Doomsday is so verstile lol

Apolloknight
A mindless Savage Hulk would be near impossible to take down, were it not for Thanos Doomsday and Onslaught.

They have way to many options to take him out, And Doomday moves at near light speed when he fights. Honestly with all of Thanos vast Strength, I doubt he could go toe to toe that long with A Mind Raped Hulk, but he has more then enough other powers to drop Hulk Also. Onslaught, well, Creates a New sun and Drops it on him.

Too many options for the team.

Team 10/10

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Oh yeah and Doomsday is so verstile lol Doomsday has Thanos and Onslaught on his team.

SuperChangeling

SuperChangeling
Doomsday has Thanos and Onslaught on his team.

Thunder clap is not wind, its a vibration that can destroy a planet at this level of anger!

lilnutta12
hulk looses bad - oughnslaught uses mind to put him calmer, or stops alot of attacks, doomsday does some damage as he is stoped and weakend, thanos can beat him i think y himself i mean he just has to drag him into space so he moves slower, then he can blast him - power gem

Priest
current thanos beats "this" hulk by himself

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Priest
current thanos beats "this" hulk by himself

Mindless svage? Yeah right, he is 39 feet tall and has cosmic strength. Whats the point.

golem370
Thanos has beat tougher people

Priest
Mindless svage? Yeah right, he is 39 feet tall and has cosmic strength. Whats the point.

he Skyfather, maybe a little higher.
He can knock characters like Silver Surfer and Thor with one punch. Thats my point.

Sea King
Thanos tps hulk to the middel of the sun. hulk loses

Crease
Even at this incredibly speculative strength level, both Thanos and Onslaught would defeat him alone. And that's assuming Hulk's reflexes have also increased exponentially as well. If not DD also gets him after a loooooong fight. The 3 together is overkill.

Soljer
*nods* The Hulk has no chance. Onslaught can mind rape him, or drop a sun on him, Thanos use his innate control over the power cosmic, and Doomsday could easily tangle with the Hulk one on one.

The Hulk at this power level is ALMOST a match for Doomsday alone. Maybe almost to the point where he is a match for Thanos. But certainly not Doomsday, Onslaught, and Thanos.

Jesus, you really overrate the Hulk. The Hulk would lose to Thor, the Hulk would lose to Superman, and even THIS hulk would sure as SHIT lose to these three beings. They are so out of his league, it isn't funny.

Dinalfos
Are you really that thick? This guy is obviously trolling.

golem370

Dinalfos
Btw, if he is at such a level, he can physically humble all of them together. You yourself are overrating the power of these three.

Soljer
*pulls Dinalfos off to the side*

*whispers in the shadows*

No shit he is trolling. He has made about four threads which showcased the Hulk vs. a person who is obviously the Hulk's superior. Then he makes a thread like this? It's a spite thread, a trolling thread. I could just as easily make a Captain America vs. The entire celestial race, except make Captain America immortal, with a strength class that would rival the combined might of all the DC and Marvel heros, speed that would embarrass the Surfer, and matter rearrangement powers that would simply humble every magic and power cosmic user in the multiverse.

But does that mean anything? Hell no. He is trolling, and most of us are just toying with him for the fun of it.

Dinalfos
Well, okay then.

Reaper777
Hulk is bad, but not bad enough to beat that team.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Soljer

No shit he is trolling. He has made about four threads which showcased the Hulk vs. a person who is obviously the Hulk's superior. Then he makes a thread like this? It's a spite thread, a trolling thread. I could just as easily make a Captain America vs. The entire celestial race, except make Captain America immortal, with a strength class that would rival the combined might of all the DC and Marvel heros, speed that would embarrass the Surfer, and matter rearrangement powers that would simply humble every magic and power cosmic user in the multiverse.

But does that mean anything? Hell no. He is trolling, and most of us are just toying with him for the fun of it.

Emo. Mell. BEYOTCH!!!

SuperChangeling

Your a snarling mellidramadic freak, dont post.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Sea King
Thanos tps hulk to the middel of the sun. hulk loses

The sun does no more than bern his flesh off, he beacomes so powerful that he bleeds gamma, the gamma causes the sun to super nova, hulk comes to thanos by forceing himself through space and makeing his way to a planet, then jumping to earth he speedblitzes thanos.

Sea King

why cant he post cause hes not sideing with you??

Soljer

I very much doubt you even know the definition of melodramatic, you ignorant imbecilic scum. Yeah, go ahead and look it up and tell me the definition to prove me wrong. No worries, you'll probably misuse it, and misspell half a dozen words on the way there.

Oh, and if neither the Surfer nor the Fallen One can speed blitz Thanos, the Hulk sure as hell can't.

Sea King
The sun does no more than bern his flesh off, he beacomes so powerful that he bleeds gamma, the gamma causes the sun to super nova, hulk comes to thanos by forceing himself through space and makeing his way to a planet, then jumping to earth he speedblitzes thanos.

hahahahahahaha ah man i can count on you for a laugh.

1). show me Hulk bleeding gamma radition
2). show me gamma radtion makeing a sun go supernova
3). hulk aint gonna be able to force him self through space(no matter how strong you are that wont happen unless you can fly) to get to a planet let alone jump from one planet back to earth.

so what im saying is that is a load of crap. big grin

SuperChangeling
I very much doubt you even know the definition of melodramatic, you ignorant imbecilic scum. Yeah, go ahead and look it up and tell me the definition to prove me wrong. No worries, you'll probably misuse it, and misspell half a dozen words on the way there.

Oh, and if neither the Surfer nor the Fallen One can speed blitz Thanos, the Hulk sure as hell can't.

Oh god, "ignorant imbecilic scum" I could come up with alot worse words than that melodramatic temperman, you better calm down before you tern into the hulk mad mad mad

Dinalfos
Omg, omg, Superchangeling is spewing crap!!!11! Who da thunk!!!1!

Sea King

3). hulk aint gonna be able to force him self through space(no matter how strong you are that wont happen unless you can fly) to get to a planet let alone jump from one planet back to earth.

one more thing SuperChangeling
prove any of that (above) wrong if you think you can.

SuperChangeling

The Hulk uses his arms to pull him through the void of space, the hulk can bleed gamma beacuse gamma is what makes him stronger, if he releses enough of it he will bleed it, and the hulk has jumped into space and destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth.

rotiart

Team to try and beat him

1.Thanos
2.Onsluaght
3.Hunter Prey Doomsday

Hulk is a trillion times stronger?

eh.
Onslaught mindrapes him.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Omg, omg, Superchangeling is spewing crap!!!11! Who da thunk!!!1!

Quere, by I will come back when you guyz grow a penut in the small heads of yours!

Sea King
The Hulk uses his arms to pull him through the void of space, the hulk can bleed gamma beacuse gamma is what makes him stronger, if he releses enough of it he will bleed it, and the hulk has jumped into space and destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth.

1). hulk useing his arms to pull on nothingness confused
2). um again that is just you spouting bull hulk CANT bleed gamma radition(if he can prove it)
3). just cause he jumped into space does not mean he can jump from planet to planet.

SuperChangeling
One more thing I have to say to you ****,

At least I spit cum in women, quere jack asses!

Dinalfos
Stop feeding the troll.

rotiart
Hulk's only gonna leak gamma radiation if he has been hit by another couple gamma bombs. :P

golem370

Soljer
*Nods*

1) There is no air resistance, the hulk has nothing to 'pull' against.
2) The hulk has NEVER been shown to bleed gamma radiation. BUT, even if he did, it would SURE AS HELL not make the sun go super nova. and if the sun did go super nova, the team would still easily survive, and then destroy the hulk, considering he would be a sitting duck because of number (1).
3) Propelling yourself at escape velocity is impressive. But not even jumping to the MOON is a lot different than planet hopping. But at a trillion times his normal strength, I could possibly accept him planet hopping. He still won't be swimming through space or bleeding gamma, as this retard seems to believe.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Stop feeding the troll.

But it is a such a fun and involving sport!

Dinalfos
He doesn't believe it. Believe me. He's an ordinary troll who's seemingly ignored by the mods.

Dinalfos
But it is a such a fun and involving sport!

The fun part was lost a long time ago. About five minutes after his first post, actually.

Soljer
Awww, I suppose you are right. *tear*

Time to abandon the troll.

Sea King
*Nods*

1) There is no air resistance, the hulk has nothing to 'pull' against.
2) The hulk has NEVER been shown to bleed gamma radiation. BUT, even if he did, it would SURE AS HELL not make the sun go super nova. and if the sun did go super nova, the team would still easily survive, and then destroy the hulk, considering he would be a sitting duck because of number (1).
3) Propelling yourself at escape velocity is impressive. But not even jumping to the MOON is a lot different than planet hopping. But at a trillion times his normal strength, I could possibly accept him planet hopping. He still won't be swimming through space or bleeding gamma, as this retard seems to believe.

yes this is what iv tryed to tell him but he is to d@mned ignorent to listen.

golem370
Just so everybody know I don't think Hulk would wins but he could put up a bit of a fight

golem370
Also couldn't Thanos matter manipulate is blood or skin?

rotiart
Onslaught creates a minisun, and puts hulk inside of it. and turns the sun into a black hole...

and if worse comes to worse, onslaught drops hulk into the microverse of negative zone or something.

Hell he drops hulk at the farthest reaches of the universe, where there is no mass for hulk to propel himself off off. waits for hulk to die from lack of air, since hulk still has to breathe. and wins the fight.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by rotiart
Onslaught creates a minisun, and puts hulk inside of it. and turns the sun into a black hole...

and if worse comes to worse, onslaught drops hulk into the microverse of negative zone or something.

Hell he drops hulk at the farthest reaches of the universe, where there is no mass for hulk to propel himself off off. waits for hulk to die from lack of air, since hulk still has to breathe. and wins the fight.

How could onslaught get close to a savage mindless hulk.

bigbran
what the hell? mindless couldnt beat one of them, let alone 3!!!
i thought hed be fighting like
thor
wonderman
and some other heroe.
but cum on!!!

bigbran
How could onslaught get close to a savage mindless hulk. how could hulk get close to onslaught?

juggernaut66666
thanos turns him into toilet than shits in him

bigbran
this is about the time when supes fans( cause every supes fanlikes doomday) and thanos fans unite!
wtf is hulk going to do?
he actully fought a thor(while calm) when hulk was in his mindless form.
thanos fights a wmt with power gem, h2h.
doomsday fights superman, and drops a darky avatar.
onslaught, is unstoppable until pis cums in(which wont be a prob for this battle)
seriously, each one has the power to drop hulk by themselves!!!

batdude123

Team to try and beat him

1.Thanos
2.Onsluaght
3.Hunter Prey Doomsday

Oh... My... GOD!!!! You are THE worst fanboy I have EVER seen on KMC. Congratulations.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
wtf is hulk going to do?

Get killed within seconds at best.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh... My... GOD!!!! You are THE worst fanboy I have EVER seen on KMC. Congratulations.
mad YOU FORGOT BETAGEUZE!!!!!

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Oh yeah and Doomsday is so verstile lol

Compared to Hulk? Yes, he is.

batdude123
mad YOU FORGOT BETAGEUZE!!!!!

And him. laughing

"HULK KILLER HUMANDIOD CAN BEEEETR ANY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$! %^"

laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
And him. laughing

"HULK KILLER HUMANDIOD CAN BEEEETR ANY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$! %^"

laughing out loud
Can galactus living tribunal and eternity survive..... the unstoppable menace....... of...... The Hulk killer Humanoid....... Who has ..... beaten a totally...... Mindless hulk.....

rotiart
.... well if hulk is trillions of times stronger... stick out tongue

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
.... well if hulk is trillions of times stronger... stick out tongue

oh yeah hulk is now infinity x stronger. laughing

SuperChangeling
this is about the time when supes fans( cause every supes fanlikes doomday) and thanos fans unite!
wtf is hulk going to do?
he actully fought a thor(while calm) when hulk was in his mindless form.
thanos fights a wmt with power gem, h2h.
doomsday fights superman, and drops a darky avatar.
onslaught, is unstoppable until pis cums in(which wont be a prob for this battle)
seriously, each one has the power to drop hulk by themselves!!!

SAVAGE/MINDLESS hulk, regular savge hulk beat onslaught, regular mindless hulk is stronger, without the mind of banner he can ge real strong real fast, and savage hulk is more durrible than doomsday, combined after given the chance to get REAL strong he could beat the three.

Sea King
SAVAGE/MINDLESS hulk, regular savge hulk beat onslaught, regular mindless hulk is stronger, without the mind of banner he can ge real strong real fast, and savage hulk is more durrible than doomsday, combined after given the chance to get REAL strong he could beat the three.

i already said how they would win thanos tp's hulk to the middel of the sun big grin

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Tron
Compared to Hulk? Yes, he is.

The avengers could barely stop a hulk that was weaker.

Sea King
The avengers could barely stop a hulk that was weaker.

ah now he shows his true colors.

you saw the cartoon movie and now you think that the hulk is unbeatable

Dinalfos
John Byrne made cartoons???!!!! cool

SuperChangeling
i already said how they would win thanos tp's hulk to the middel of the sun big grin

The huk beat the galaxy master useing gamma, he could shoot gamma out of his hands, he would out power the sun with his gamma.

SuperChangeling
ah now he shows his true colors.

you saw the cartoon movie and now you think that the hulk is unbeatable

Np it was a comic book.

Sea King
The huk beat the galaxy master useing gamma, he could shoot gamma out of his hands, he would out power the sun with his gamma.

all ok so now hulk has gamma ray beams that he can use as weapons. sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways thanos cant die so sorry for the dissopointment.

juggernaut66666
all ok so now hulk has gamma ray beams that he can use as weapons. sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

how about hulk just kill them with his gamma beams

Sea King
how about hulk just kill them with his gamma beams

yeah look at them then start shooting gamma beams at them. laughing laughing

SuperChangeling
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/1337/avengersih322b9ce.jpg
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/7095/avengersih322c0am.jpg
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/1342/avengersih322e2vk.jpg
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/3383/avengersih322f7yf.jpg
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/7069/avengersih322j4xw.jpg

In that comic book the hulk was constantly getting weaker.

bigbran
The huk beat the galaxy master useing gamma, he could shoot gamma out of his hands, he would out power the sun with his gamma. sweet, now hulk has gamma powered blasts!!
onslaught has an energy form,so how is hulk going to get by that?
thanos has superpowerful energy sheilds, and the advantage of being immortal.
doomsday has superman strength, and super duribility, plus he wil, evolve past hulk if, if hulk manages to kill him.

juggernaut66666
yeah look at them then start shooting gamma beams at them. laughing laughing
it is like the omega beam or effect jus 10 times stronger

SuperChangeling

It was shown in a comic book.

Soljer
it is like the omega beam or effect jus 10 times stronger

Not ten. A TRILLION.

EH GETS TRLLION TEMIS STRNGOER WHIT AHEC UPNCH!!

TI ASW IN A OCMIC!!!

SuperChangeling
sweet, now hulk has gamma powered blasts!!
onslaught has an energy form,so how is hulk going to get by that?
thanos has superpowerful energy sheilds, and the advantage of being immortal.
doomsday has superman strength, and super duribility, plus he wil, evolve past hulk if, if hulk manages to kill him.

Did you see the hulk whooping the avengers in the picks that I showed, he is more durible than doomsday, and he constantly gets stronger, no matter how many times doomsday evolves he cant ajust.

Sea King
It was shown in a comic book.

well how is he beating thanos even if he destroyed the sun and was stuck in space.

bigbran
DA HULK WILL SHOOT GAMMA AT YO ASS!! CAUSE HULK IS DA GAMMA BOMB!!!

batdude123
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/1337/avengersih322b9ce.jpg
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/7095/avengersih322c0am.jpg
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/1342/avengersih322e2vk.jpg
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/3383/avengersih322f7yf.jpg
http://img115.echo.cx/img115/7069/avengersih322j4xw.jpg

In that comic book the hulk was constantly getting weaker.

It's called JOBBING/PIS/CIS, numbnuts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperChangeling
Alright hulk cant shoot gamma, even though he did to defeat the galaxy master

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/hulk270-energy.jpg

bigbran
Alright hulk cant shoot gamma, even though he did to defeat the galaxy master

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/hulk270-energy.jpg ya, who said hulk cant shoot gamma?
HULK IS A GAMMA SHOOTING MONSTA!!!!

SuperChangeling
It's called JOBBING/PIS/CIS, numbnuts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The hulk was contantly getting weaker when it happened, the hulk getting stronger could easily take HP Doomsday.

SuperChangeling
ya, who said hulk cant shoot gamma?
HULK IS A GAMMA SHOOTING MONSTA!!!!

The hulk beat a cosmic being, while shooting gamma, I show you, AND YOU STILL DONT Beileve he can beat HP Doomsday while getting stronger.

Sea King
The hulk beat a cosmic being, while shooting gamma, I show you, AND YOU STILL DONT Beileve he can beat HP Doomsday while getting stronger.

now your just stright up lieing cause you not once showed us the hulk shotting anything

Sea King
also lets just say for a min he gets to earth well he never touches doomsday cause he is faster then hulk. um thanos cant die cause death rejects HIM and thanos just tp him to space were their is no air and he cant move then he evently turns back to banner and dies.

bigbran
The hulk beat a cosmic being, while shooting gamma, I show you, AND YOU STILL DONT Beileve he can beat HP Doomsday while getting stronger. show me, i want to see, GAMMA SHOOTING MONSTA!!!

juggernaut66666
I say it goes like this

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3217/hulkdi8.jpg

Sea King
I say it goes like this

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3217/hulkdi8.jpg

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

SuperChangeling
now your just stright up lieing cause you not once showed us the hulk shotting anything

I did show you look at the previuse posts.

SuperChangeling

I didnt sorry

Broly92
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
co-signed hysterical

batdude123
The hulk was contantly getting weaker when it happened, the hulk getting stronger could easily take HP Doomsday.

HENCE PIS/CIS/JOBBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperChangeling
also lets just say for a min he gets to earth well he never touches doomsday cause he is faster then hulk. um thanos cant die cause death rejects HIM and thanos just tp him to space were their is no air and he cant move then he evently turns back to banner and dies.

The hulk survived in space

http://img11.echo.cx/img11/3581/featsasteroid1a7xe.jpg

Sea King
I didnt sorry

and that does not show hulk doing anything but picking up something so yet again you prov to be wrong.

Soljer
and that does not show hulk doing anything but picking up something so yet again you prov to be wrong.

I too am trying to find out where he is shooting ANYTHING at ANYONE in that scan.

There is a little red 'beam' from the side of the picture, but that certainly doesn't appear to be coming from the Hulk.

Sea King
The hulk survived in space

http://img11.echo.cx/img11/3581/featsasteroid1a7xe.jpg

hulk would banner would not.

the thing your over looking is that he was headed in that direction so he hit the meatior and it blew then since he hit it he was able to redirect him self back.

i said thanos tp's him to space were their is nothing near him then hulk cant move he just stays in that same spot till he turn to banner and dies.

bigbran
I too am trying to find out where he is shooting ANYTHING at ANYONE in that scan.

There is a little red 'beam' from the side of the picture, but that certainly doesn't appear to be coming from the Hulk. thats smoke from the guys cigar.

bigbran
it looks that way anyway.

thanospimphand
i'm sorry this thread is hella stupid hulk is so one dimensional its not even funny. give him infinite strength to infinity and either doomsday or thanos will beat him. thanos alone would destroy hulk and make sweet luv to his corpse end of sermon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broly92
Originally posted by thanospimphand
i'm sorry this thread is hella stupid hulk is so one dimensional its not even funny. give him infinite strength to infinity and either doomsday or thanos will beat him. thanos alone would destroy hulk and make sweet luv to his corpse end of sermon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF is wrong with you shutup

bigbran
laughing

SuperChangeling

There is a little red 'beam' from the side of the picture, but that certainly doesn't appear to be coming from the Hulk.

The hulk is reflecting gamma bombardment, he could do that to thanos's energy.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by thanospimphand
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulk is way more durible than HP Doomsday, my proove his at savage he could have beatn the avengers in the comic book scans I showed you, at mindless he could do what hunter prey doomsday did, and at savage mindless he could whoop hunter prey doomsday AND superman.

juggernaut66666
Hulk is way more durible than HP Doomsday, my proove his at savage he could have beatn the avengers in the comic book scans I showed you, at mindless he could do what hunter prey doomsday did, and at savage mindless he could whoop hunter prey doomsday AND superman.
superman>>>>>>any avengers member hulk durability is a piece of shit he got all his bones broken by the void and he almost died from it

Sea King
The hulk is reflecting gamma bombardment, he could do that to thanos's energy. whatever the fact is you have not yet showed us anything to prove what your saying

Accel
superman>>>>>>any avengers member hulk durability is a piece of shit he got all his bones broken by the void and he almost died from it
Well, this was the same Void who almost killed all the heroes on the planet. And Hulk healed from the injury as always.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Well, this was the same Void who almost killed all the heroes on the planet. And Hulk healed from the injury as always.
yeat it took him almost a day to heal

SuperChangeling

How about EVERY avengers member?!?

Sea King

yeah except for that he could never land a hit on either of them.

juggernaut66666
How about EVERY avengers member?!?
he has beaten the JLA JLA>>>>>>>>avengers

SuperChangeling
yeah except for that he could never land a hit on either of them.

He is QUICK enough to punch them. And there is nothing they can do to hurt him, and takeing him into space will only make him madder, he will probably jump off an asteroid.

Juntai
Don't worry about Changeling, he trolls Hulk threads making nonsense.

Sea King

i know i wish the mods would do something i mean wtf he knows nothing about what he is saying

bigbran
no i like him. hes f*cking hilarious!!!

Sea King
He is QUICK enough to punch them. And there is nothing they can do to hurt him, and takeing him into space will only make him madder, he will probably jump off an asteroid.

um frist no hes not quick enough to
next no he wont jump off somethin that aint their.

Juntai
no i like him. hes f*cking hilarious!!! He is funny to me, but it gets very annoying when people are really debating and discussing comics, and he fills the thread with nonsense.

SuperChangeling

Just stop saying the hulk is weak and I will stop posting.

bigbran
He is funny to me, but it gets very annoying when people are really debating and discussing comics, and he fills the thread with nonsense. everytime i see the scan of hulk ripping galactuss head off, i bust out laughing!! laughing laughing laughing

Sea King
Just stop saying the hulk is weak and I will stop posting.

you dont get it do you your makeing everyone hate him by makeing all this sh*t up

Juntai
everytime i see the scan of hulk ripping galactuss head off, i bust out laughing!! laughing laughing laughing I do the same,but only beecause it looked so rediculous.

Juntai
Just stop saying the hulk is weak and I will stop posting. He's not weak, but he's a longshot off of the real high tier characters who have nearly every advantage over him.

Sea King
I do the same,but only beecause it looked so rediculous.

hey iv been wanting to tell you juntai your sig rocks big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.