POCT 1&2 question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
ok has anyone noticed that there has been NO mention whatsoever of Elizabeth's mother??? Well this is realli outa of the water but maybe Davy Jones lover was ELizabeth's mother bc i remember somewhere his lover being described as free-spirted and other traits that were much like elizabeth...and maybe the locket was put in tia's hut to throw people off....

-or-
tia realli was the lover and jack stole her from davy jones
then he stole or is stealing elizabeth from will
so maybe the mark her left on becett or however you spell it was a broken heart bc he stole becetts love

katelovespirate
i am anti-spoiler for the 3rd film, so i dont know that much, but i do think there is something funny going on with Tia, Jack, Jones, etc... As in Jack's innuendo-y-line "I thought I knew you" and her cagey reply "not so well as I had hoped." Did Jack and Tia hook up? I mean, i dont think they would, but hey...
And was Tia Jones's love? Cause I thought the legend went his love had died. Perhaps Tia was just Jones's friend, and helped him carve out his heart or something. I dont know. I have heard some crazy rumors.
But they are godo questions. i wish i knew. hehehe

JohnnyBloom
yeah ... pesonally i think the tia-jones thing is most likely ... which is how she managed to bring barbossa back to life, cos he ended up in the sea.

LovelyOne
OMG thats so strange!! I was totally wondering that the other day...WEIRD.

Maybe she is an orphan? She may have been brought up by whats his face when she was already like 10 saved from a lower class life...that may be a good explaination as to why she kinda craves the pirate lifestyle.

And your theoty is cool big grin and would blend in with that one easily.

*I gotta stop the crazy theories*

Smaug
wat????? im confused..... What the f**k? but i want 2 understand sad some1 explain clearly plz!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.