Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
no Adamantium skeleton for Creed

bloodlust on

montrel7
Sabretooth defeats killer croc. It takes a while since crocs got that tough skin so Sabre can't just tear him apart.... but he wins.

cool

crucifixio
wink

montrel7
Originally posted by crucifixio
wink wink

grey fox
Magneto : Sabretooth , where the hell have you been ?

ST : Oh , I was down in Louisiana .

Mags : Did you pick me up any gumbo ?

ST : Nah , I did get these fine looking alligator shoes though ....

montrel7
Originally posted by grey fox
Magneto : Sabretooth , where the hell have you been ?

ST : Oh , I was down in Louisiana .

Mags : Did you pick me up any gumbo ?

ST : Nah , I did get these fine looking alligator shoes though ....

LOL... EXACTLY.... SABER'S BEEN AROUND THE WAY AND TAKES ON WOLVERINE.... WHO DOES CROC TAKE ON? BATMAN? AND GET DEFEATED?

PLEASE laughing

crucifixio
Originally posted by montrel7
LOL... EXACTLY.... SABER'S BEEN AROUND THE WAY AND TAKES ON WOLVERINE.... WHO DOES CROC TAKE ON? BATMAN? AND GET DEFEATED?

PLEASE laughing

so are u saying that Sabertooth would lose to the Bat,man? I think isn a straight u fight Croc should do better against Bruce but he is a jobber character. As far as fighting Creed I thought it'd would be more even a fight without him having the metal skeleton, and retard his healing factor a bit

montrel7
No. I'm saying that the person with who they fight against are different in themselves. Wolverine being more savage than Batman. Croc is fighting a man with anger and vengance but not as much rage to me as Wolverine. And Sabertooth has bested Wolverine before. That's just for me the logic of why i think Sabertooth would win against Croc. smile

crucifixio
good answer

Whittdawg92
Lizard would even whoop Killer Croc easily, sabes would make KC his chew toy

lilnutta12
sabre wins,
but feral killa croc in hush pt1 is dangerous, its not him though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.