Blade runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Blade during his war against vampire nation is once again showed as a killer and sociopath thank to a plot similar to the 3rd movie one, he's showed killing(appearently)Daredevil, so many of NY heroes are now hunting him down.
1. Captain America and Falcon
2. Moon Knight and Solo
3. U.S. Agent and Black Widow
4. Spider-Man(normal costume) and Spider-Woman

Who will arrest him?

grey fox
He doesn't get past one.

Darth Martin
Yea, Cap and Falcon might be too much for him. Has he just fed on blood or serum?

K3VIL
Originally posted by grey fox
He doesn't get past one.
Captain America:
Peak Human strength, durability, reflexes, agility, stamina.
Falcon:
Peak Human/Low superhuman strength, athlete level durability, stamina, reflexes, agility.

Why Blade is going to lose?
The only thing between Cap, Falcon and a rain of bullets are the shield, and nothing else.Cap's shield have been catched from other enemies before, and without it, he has no defense.
Blade's durability is enhanced human-regenerative, he has bones and tissue above human durability but not bulletproof, but he can regenerate, yes he's not like Wolverine who's now a god or Hulk, but normal calyber bullets aren't a problem for him, same for knives/sword based injuries or broken ribs, in the 2nd movie he healed back from what Nomak did him during all the fight in minutes.He was smashed into walls, a steel door, and Nomak landed with his elbow on his ribs after a leap where he reached like 20 feet of heigth and smacked on Blade's chest.
He took all those damage and was still able to win.
Cap and Falcon together are a great squad, but Falcon have been hit from bullets before and from less faster enemies, plus Blade got pretty high accuracy with both hand to hand and fireweapons.Not to mention, his skills and physical strength, Class 1 ton, not much but enough to be a force to reckon with.
If Captain America can throw down with stronger enemies why Blade shouldn't be able to beat Cap and Falcon considering his physical stats are above those of the Captain?

The Pict
spiderman and spiderwoman is overkill, still he gets taken down by Cap anyway.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by The Pict
spiderman and spiderwoman is overkill, still he gets taken down by Cap anyway.

have you seen the sh*t that blade in that movie goes up against thats another form but stronger of dracula - drake,

plus blades healing is ridiculously fast

Priest
captain America kicks the shit out of him. essecially the cap after civil war 1.

badabing
Poor Blade doesn't make it past 1. sad

Darth Martin
He might get farther than 1. This isn't a very interesting gaunlet. There should be more obstacles.

grey fox
Originally posted by lilnutta12
have you seen the sh*t that blade in that movie goes up against thats another form but stronger of dracula - drake,

plus blades healing is ridiculously fast

laughing

You call THAT Dracula hysterical

That was the weakest , most god-awful dracula i have EVER seen . Even Dracula from 'Dracula , Dead and loving it' could kick Drakes ass.

Darth Martin
I don't think so. Blade was holding his own against Drake in his monster form..................... Well he was surviveing.

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't think so. Blade was holding his own against Drake in his monster form..................... Well he was surviveing.

laughing

Drake suck's balls , at best he was a class two at worst a class one.

Darth Martin
Right. He was making the whole floor shatter(concrete/metal) when he fell off. And blade is class 2-3 and all it did to him was make him bounce.

K3VIL
Drake was Class 2/3 tons in his human form and was matching Blade's skills and physical stats.
Drake's in monster form, took a flurry of uppercut punches from Blade, full strength, and he don't even noticed them.He threw Blade up into the air against a steel structure.He's at least Class 5/7 in that form.
In his "human" form, Drake with Blade shattered steel bars and bulletproof glassess like they were toys.Blade is no joke.

The Pict
Originally posted by K3VIL
Drake was Class 2/3 tons in his human form and was matching Blade's skills and physical stats.
Drake's in monster form, took a flurry of uppercut punches from Blade, full strength, and he don't even noticed them.He threw Blade up into the air against a steel structure.He's at least Class 5/7 in that form.
In his "human" form, Drake with Blade shattered steel bars and bulletproof glassess like they were toys.Blade is no joke.

throwing a person doesn't make someone class 5, roll eyes (sarcastic)

The_Fury
Originally posted by grey fox
He doesn't get past one.

Hey Grey Fox.Who is that in your avatar?

grey fox
Originally posted by The_Fury
Hey Grey Fox.Who is that in your avatar?

The guy

K3VIL
Originally posted by The Pict
throwing a person doesn't make someone class 5, roll eyes (sarcastic)
Considering how far can Blade knock off their feet his foes with Class 1 ton, and considering how much easier did it Drake in monster form, plus it was confirmed on the B: Trinity official boards that Drake's monster form was twice, twice and something more his base strength.

The Pict
Originally posted by K3VIL
Considering how far can Blade knock off their feet his foes with Class 1 ton, .

yeah cos' people don't weigh a ton...

Nataku8188
Doesn't make it past 1.

rotiart
Captain America does it by himself.

In fact in the Blade vs. Captain America Thread.. Captain America was given the clear majority... Falcon's just there to watch stick out tongue bag o' popcorn and everything.

Tha C-Master
Comic Blade only got more impressive due to the movies, and even then he isn't as impressive as the movie version IMO.

Nataku8188
Wrong again CM. Comic Blade was upgraded before the movie, they only slightly changed his look and added guns because of the movie.

Tha C-Master
Wasn't speaking of any "actual" upgrades, just that he was more impressive and in my own opinion, which may differ from other's who think that movie version is "gay" or whatever. You must admit that movies (depending on their popularty), often influence a character to at least a minor degree however. But none of this is important anyways.

Wasn't he less of what he is now, a halfvampire with a sword?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Wrong again CM. Comic Blade was upgraded before the movie, they only slightly changed his look and added guns because of the movie. Actually the movie came out in August of 1998. Blade was upgraded in August of 1999 in Peter Parker Spider-Man #8. When Morbius bit him it gave him a unique form of the virus and also game him vampiric powers like speed, strength, healing etc. but has none of the weaknesses. Prior to that he was just a regular human with some powers.

But this gauntlet is kinda tough. I do think he can take Cap one on one but with Falcon on the team he looses.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually the movie came out in August of 1998. Blade was upgraded in August of 1999 in Peter Parker Spider-Man #8. When Morbius bit him it gave him his vampiric powers like speed, strength, healing etc. Prior to that he was just a regular human with some powers.

But this gauntlet is kinda tough. I do think he can take Cap one on one but with Falcon on the team he looses.

Not so. He was given leather and more impressive sword skills much earlier in the Nightstalkers comics. Later he was given guns and a different look.

snoopdogg
Not so. He was given leather and more impressive sword skills much earlier in the Nightstalkers comics. Later he was given guns and a different look. Yea but he did not have any vampiric powers. Trust me I know this cause I have all of Blades comics including all 18 issues of Nightstalkers.

Darth Martin
Yea, snoopdog would kno about Blade.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea but he did not have any vampiric powers. Trust me I know this cause I have all of Blades comics including all 18 issues of Nightstalkers.

So do I. Let me crack one open right now.

Nightstalker issue ONE, blade says on page (Counting the ad pages) 14, fourth panel ( The wide one in the middle )

"Blooduscker blood in my veins gives me a nose for the dark side... I don't need it to smell there's B.S. here"

That's a vampiric power.

Hell, he's even carrying a shotgun that fires stakes (A la Blade the movie)

Nightstalkers issue 3 even retells how his mother was bitten while pregnent and he was born to a corpse.

Trust me, Blade the movie DID have an impact on the character, but he was already heading down that route anyways.

snoopdogg
So do I. Let me crack one open right now.

Nightstalker issue ONE, blade says on page (Counting the ad pages) 14, fourth panel ( The wide one in the middle )

"Blooduscker blood in my veins gives me a nose for the dark side... I don't need it to smell there's B.S. here"

That's a vampiric power.

Hell, he's even carrying a shotgun that fires stakes (A la Blade the movie)

Nightstalkers issue 3 even retells how his mother was bitten while pregnent and he was born to a corpse.

Trust me, Blade the movie DID have an impact on the character, but he was already heading down that route anyways. That's why I said in a earlier post he had some powers. That power was the ability to sense the supernatural and he was immune to Vampire bites. When Morbius bit him it gave him the other powers like strength, speed, healing, etc. That was after the first movie.

Nataku8188
That it was. I was simply stating he didn't get the full overhaul from oldschool daggers'n'fro just because of the movie, they were already heading in that direction several years prior. Hell, he's even got an oldschool version of the glaive in NS 3.

snoopdogg
That it was. I was simply stating he didn't get the full overhaul from oldschool daggers'n'fro just because of the movie, they were already heading in that direction several years prior. Hell, he's even got an oldschool version of the glaive in NS 3. I misunderstood what you were saying. But yea Blade had the daggers, swords, silver spikes, leather etc. before the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.