Magneto versus Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
...In a fist fight , no powers just pure mano e mano.

Takes place in an empty bar , theirs cheezy Muzak playing in the background and a subtle hint of cigar smoke in the air.

No bloodlust

lilnutta12
alan scott grabs magnetos face and punches him into a bar.

magneto moans in his old age, alan kicks him and slams him with a stool, he then proceeds to smash aload of bottles.

magneto is blleding to his death slowly, magneto throws a dreadful punch and completly misses alan.

alan runs down mags with a chair.

DigiMark007
Besides the fact that Alan is younger because he doesn't age as a result of his power?

Come on, even if they were evenly matched, you'd have to start talking about the "will" to win. Alan wrote the book on that stuff.

Sans anyone who is much stronger or more skilled than him in H2H, Alan would be a beast in a real-world bar fight.

Sea King
huh this is interesting.

alan wins

(i mean come on mags really aint someone i can see in a fist fight)

lilnutta12
alan drags magnetos wrecthed body across the room and throws him through a window to his death

UniOmni
I've seen pics of Xavier and Erik taking out a bar full of people, no powers. And Erik is young. So, i don't see it as a wash in either way.

Erik wins the cool factor, for having silver hair at the tender age of 30 something.

Grimm22
Alan >>>> Magneto big grin

oh and while im at it.....

Jade >> Magneto

Hal >>> Magneto

Kyle >>> Magneto

Guy >> Magneto

John >> Magneto

Kilowog >>> Magneto

G'Nort > Magneto shifty

batdude123
Magneto wins this HAND TO HAND match. He's a very skilled combatant with natural durability that allows him to take shots from class 100s considering he's composed of energy. I doubt Alan is going to strike that hard without his ring.

UniOmni
Um Batdude, he never took hits from someone in the class 100.
Namor was out the water, so weaker than class 100 by a fair bit.
But he did take hits from Namor and Colossus.
And they are way stronger than the normal man.
But thats off topic.
In the scenario, neither has powers.
So no denser musculature due to the em field/aura for Magneto.
Just human strength/weakness.

BTW, Alan Scott would own Magneto with his powers.

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Alan >>>> Magneto big grin

oh and while im at it.....

Jade >> Magneto

Hal >>> Magneto

Kyle >>> Magneto

Guy >> Magneto

John >> Magneto

Kilowog >>> Magneto

G'Nort > Magneto shifty
Jade has a higher power level, much higher, but she'd get destroyed by Eric in a comic.

Alan owns Mags though. No doubt about it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto wins this HAND TO HAND match. He's a very skilled combatant with natural durability that allows him to take shots from class 100s considering he's composed of energy. I doubt Alan is going to strike that hard without his ring.

Bet he couldnt take a punch from Hal "Bear Punching" Jordon cool

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Jade has a higher power level, much higher, but she'd get destroyed by Eric in a comic.

Alan owns Mags though. No doubt about it. Only because he's an A list character, and she's not.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Um Batdude, he never took hits from someone in the class 100.

Um, yeah he has.

So no denser musculature due to the em field/aura for Magneto.
Just human strength/weakness.

Well, naturally he's composed of energy, so that allows him to take those kind of shots. His shields are something different. However, I suppose when he says "no power," he takes away his bodies comprimation of energy. Meh, he still wins this hand to hand fight. erm He's very skilled.

BTW, Alan Scott would own Magneto with his powers.

I never said he wouldn't. confused

Juntai
Originally posted by lilnutta12
alan scott grabs magnetos face and punches him into a bar.

magneto moans in his old age, alan kicks him and slams him with a stool, he then proceeds to smash aload of bottles.

magneto is blleding to his death slowly, magneto throws a dreadful punch and completly misses alan.

alan runs down mags with a chair. Yep.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Only because he's an A list character, and she's not.
Magneto doesn't lose to cheating whores. He'd kill her in the name of Kyle Rayner.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Magneto doesn't lose to cheating whores. He'd kill her in the name of Kyle Rayner. Poor Kyle.
He should go bang Starfire anyways.
lol.

UniOmni
Poor Kyle.
He should go bang Starfire anyways.
lol.

Haven't you heard??

Once a girls had some Dick, she can't be satisfied by any other.....

Juntai
Haven't you heard??

Once a girls had some Dick, she can't be satisfied by any other..... Yah, Grayson is an intergallactic pimp.

UniOmni
Only because he's an A list character, and she's not.

Isn't that why Superman/Batman/Spiderman wins half the battles they're in??
Why the cheap tactic now??

Dragonfist1982
magneto..all alan has is the damn ring..magneto will probably do the iron from the blood be 4 alan gets to use it.

Juntai
Isn't that why Superman/Batman/Spiderman wins half the battles they're in??
Why the cheap tactic now?? Not a cheap tactic, I'm saying, Jade should win, she can do everything he can do, and then some, and then some, and then some....
But he said Eric would destroyer her in a comic.. which I said is true...he's an a list character, he has more high end showings, he's shown to be much more of a threat.

But as far as Batman and Superman and Spiderman, I can say Spiderman get s an awesome deal of luck, Batman plans for the wins, so its at least logical, and Supes has the brick powers to take the punishment until he figures out a way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.