Favorite, Funny, unspoken moments in movie 2? SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
We all know alot of the laughter in this film revolves around the many unspoken moments of Jack/Will/Liz...mainly Jack. So what are your favorites?

One of mine is where we see jack again for the first time in the movie.

*bird pecking on a coffin* "BOOOMM!!" *Jack blows it to pieces and sticks his gun out of the top* what an entrance! I'm cracking up just thinking about it right now.....does it match his entrance to the first though?

So many people were laughing at that part in the movie..and by the second time I saw it I was laughing my head off before it even happaned and everyone was like WTF?

what are yours anyway?

sccch
I liked it when he started blowing on the fire.And his eyes were
likeeek

choosewisely
the first vieuw on the monky totally shocked me

DRAKONS
I liked the part where they are in those cages and try to grab on the mountain-prewty funny and the music was perfect for that moment

evilm0nki3
His entrance was awesome. Makes me wonder what his entrance in the third movie will be...

choosewisely
by everything you all say i think back and start laughing.
that music was great indeed

jessigem
laughing out loud
and then they tried to grab onto the vines and they were all "YEA" and then the vines broke off and they all went"AWW NOOO"
laughing out loud

LovelyOne
LOL yeh that was funny^^

Also the part where he falls into the grave and is like...WHA?.."OH" church graveyard. and when the water wheel pickes him up its hilarious the way you can see it just heading for him and he's like.."hmmmmm whats that noise?"

brokenxxheart14
haha yea that part was funny

lady_captinjack
i thought that was funny 2

brokenxxheart14
jacks facial expressions on his face is always priceless

lady_captinjack
^^i know! johnny depp can play his characters so well and make them him own. plus, it johnny depp so everything he does is hot

aelizabeth
true.

and when will tells the pirates to load the rum in with the gun powder, and the tense moment between the pirates, waiting for gibbs to give the order.

brokenxxheart14
that was soo funny their all like the rum? wut nno

LovelyOne
lol I know^^

Also the parts where Jack runs across bridges, beaches, away and after things as if his life depends on it is hilarious.

brokenxxheart14
i know lol just the way he runs is soooo funny.

brokenxxheart14
i also like the part wen he trys to hide from norington with the plant

LovelyOne
OMG lmao that was funny laughing out loud

brokenxxheart14
everything he does is funny stick out tongue

brokenxxheart14
like every scene hes in i am laughing big grin

lady_captinjack
^^ i totally agree

ok im having a huge blonde moment but what does lmao mean?

brokenxxheart14
laughing my ass off

lady_captinjack
ok thats what i thought....thanks!

sccch
What about the part when he 'threw' the coconut and a food fight began.

brokenxxheart14
that was pretty funny.with all the fruit and all

taliakai
i liked when elizabeth is like oh! oh the heat and faints and then opens one eye and noone even cares!

choosewisely
"oh, it's you *turns around n hands gibbs the rum* hide the rum!"

*jcd*gmc*
has anyone ever noticed that POTC 1 and 2 both start with Elizabeth? the third one supposedly starts with her too in a boat. It's also a pattern-she sings in the beginning of #1, she doesn't in #2, she sings in the beginning of #3, and in the beginning of #4, we are yet to find out.

CaptinJackLover
hmmm..thats interesting but i think its irrelevent to the story..

T.Maria
the funniest part for me has to be jack tied to the pole, with the cannibals throwing the food at him.
and then he shouts "STOP!"
and i think it's the way the camera times it...but it pans out from his face and then all of a sudden we see the fruit attached to either end of the pole like a human shishkebab...

Also the way he throws the seasoning under his arm pits....

And then the pirates in them cages and there are 6 men in each cage. they're all helping eachother until one pirate comments that they would only need 6 men to crew the ship...and then they all look at eachother and suddenly it becomes a race to the top smile hehe

Jcksparrows
I realized that both movies started with Elizabeth about the third time I saw the second one! I was like, oh my! Liz is popular! lol! Yep, she's in the begining of the third one too! Must've done that on purpose.

willofthewisp
"has anyone ever noticed that POTC 1 and 2 both start with Elizabeth? the third one supposedly starts with her too in a boat. It's also a pattern-she sings in the beginning of #1, she doesn't in #2, she sings in the beginning of #3, and in the beginning of #4, we are yet to find out."------------jcd

I had not noticed that, but you're right! It kind of tells me that Liz is such an important character. If she hadn't taken the medallion and saved Will, none of the things in the movies would have ever happened. She makes things happen.
Without stealing from LovelyOne, Liz is also the heart of the story. The whole reason Will teamed up with Jack in the first place was because he loved Liz, and it's her character that tries to bring the good out in Jack. That's why I think the worst thing to happen in the 3rd one would be if she dies.

mmoviejunkie
i like the part where will says that jack tricked him onto the flying dutch man and elizabeth is like what? and when jack is like what? and looks all around

Chiki Mina
pne of my favorite moments is when liz said "this compass doest work and it certainly doesnt show u what u want most" norrington makes a funny express in his face and rolls his eyes like "oh please woman"

Nannykins
My favorite part was when as they are heading towards the Pearl to leave Tortuga Elizabeth trails behind, calls Jack and tells her she is looking for the man she loves!!!

Jack thinking this is a sailor say "I'm flattered"!!! His facial expression was great!!!

Kairiminé
mine has to be jack and jack the monkey...every scene with the two is funny..cause jack sparrow always wants to shoot the dang thing

Chiki Mina
im not sure if someone already mentioned this..but i like the part when(cannibal scene when he was escaping) he fell down through like 3 bridges and at the last fall all those fruits fell around him and he somehow survived all that lol.

CaptinJackLover
hahaha well its cuz he is invincible! he is the almighty JACK!

Chiki Mina
hehe wink i also like when at the beginning beckett asked for captain jack and both will and liz said CAPTAIN!

CaptinJackLover
lol in the theater i stood up and yelled it at the same time they did....it was soo funny!

Chiki Mina
awesome!! the pppl at the theater shouted captain also lol it was hillarious.

CaptinJackLover
lol! but i was the onky who did it! and my friends got embarresed bit hwo cares about them! big grin

Chiki Mina
^^tahts what i call "pirate" selfish impulse stick out tongue

CaptinJackLover
big grin

Jacky Sparrow
hey, what does jack exactly say to Will on the ship, after they escaped? Something like Will should more carry about Liz or maybe lock her up?

...sorry was the wrong thread...but does anyone know?

Chiki Mina
^^yea thanx for asking i dunno either

ivebeendepped43
me too. oh, gosh hes ssexxii. i cant get him out of my mind. i have dreams about johnny almost every night. seriously! i could explain them to u guys, but u would be bored to death cuz theyre so long. but i love going to sleep at night now. lol hey u no what i just thought of? instead of "I Dream of Jeanie" it should be "I Dream of Johnny!" im so funny!

Chiki Mina
....uh well yeah now that u mention mr depp he's coming to puerto rico to film yay

ivebeendepped43
really? awesome!! lucky!! i had another Johnny dream that we were making out in a closet. dont ask why, i dont really no.

CaptinJackLover
HHHA ive had that same dream many times...hehehe

Bwa Ha Ha

lovethemtigers
Okay here are my favorite unspoken, funny moments from DMC:

(1) Jack's entrance in the coffin and shooting the bird
(2) Jack as Chief and he is blowing at the fire....when those cannibal women look at him like he is crazy (and he is) LOL
(3) All the cannibal scenes are funny and the guys in the bone cages, the screaming faces of Gibbs and Will and Marty when they are rolling down those hills - that's hysterical
(4) In Tortuga when Jack is hiding behind the Plant from Norrington
(5) Norrinton's dirty old white wig hanging all lopsided from his head and full of dirt and grim - LOL
(6) Norrington keeps puking during "Hide the Rum/You Smell Funny" scenes
(7) Norrington rolling his eyes when Liz throws the compass down on the beach and he's like "oh, please, woman, you know you want him"
(8) when jack falls down the stairs with the Jar of Dirt
(9) when jack is looking frantically for the thump-thump after the jar shatters on deck of the Pearl
(10) when Jack falls into the grave-hole on the island
(11) during the wheel fight Jack is running inside the wheel and one of the metal things hits him in the head and he is knocked out
(12) when Jack hits Will over the head with the paddle
(13) when Ragetti is chasing the monkey trying to get his eye back
I'm sure there's more, can't think anymore...

lovethemtigers
Oh yeah....When Will gets Slapped by Gizelle in Tortuga....LOVE IT

ivebeendepped43
yeah i love the "Oh, please! the captain of the Flying Dutchman?" and then "You smell funny!" awesome line!

sccch
YA! Jack's like, 'you can't arrest me any more! Now I can make fun of you!'

ivebeendepped43
lol ,hes like that all the time!he can do whatever he wants!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.