Hulk vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Who wins?

lol

Soljer
*laughs heartily*

HULK WSNI!!! EH IS NIVINCABLE!!!

Dalak
Why not just bump the old thread instead of making another Spite Thread to add to the rest that have been made in the past few days?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs heartily*

HULK WSNI!!! EH IS NIVINCABLE!!!

You forgot to mention that Hulk's strength is infinite and if he got really angry he can kill a celestial!

golem370
Depends on which Thor and Hulk and how angry Hulk is If for instant's it was the Hulk that Fought Iron Man Wonder Man Hercules and Namor to a stand still and it was Regular Thor I would say Hulk 6or7/10

badabing
Who wins?
This thread has been done to death!

Rewmac
Originally posted by badabing
True. And Thor could do the Hulk...

Scarlet315
I apologize if this is ridiculous but i always hear so much hype about Thor. I already know what Hulk can do. Plus i wanted to do this cause i have an idea for another thread.

aliveinboston

This thread was probably started to make fun of that very fact. Atleast, I hope so.

Soljer
As do I.

But just in case it hasn't:

Thor. A one-armed Thor without Mjolnir KILLED the Hulk, even though Thor was ambushed! Thor didn't just beat, or knock out the Hulk. He KILLED him. Without a weapon, and with only one arm.

Thor vs. Hulk?

Ha! Thor.

badabing
I apologize if this is ridiculous but i always hear so much hype about Thor. I already know what Hulk can do. Plus i wanted to do this cause i have an idea for another thread.
No need to apologize, as you can see everybody is still posting. big grin
If Thor uses all his power and ability then he leaves Hulk in a bad way.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Dalak
Why not just bump the old thread instead of making another Spite Thread to add to the rest that have been made in the past few days?

Why do poeple hate that the hulk can beat thor, hulk wins 10/10

Xplosive
Originally posted by aliveinboston
You forgot to mention that Hulk's strength is infinite and if he got really angry he can kill a celestial!

Maybe he could kill LT or Phoenix.

badabing
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Why do poeple hate that the hulk can beat thor, hulk wins 10/10
We hate that fact that the minority on KMC believe that's true.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Xplosive
Maybe he could kill LT or Phoenix.

No, just thor and superman, its a fact. Beacuse the hulk already beat thor, and will beat superman soon as I right the comic book and get a degree in graphic story telling.

bigbran
This thread has been done to death! to the moon alice!!!
but what is thor going to do, to UNLIMITED STRENGTH???? HULK ISA IN DE HIZZEL!!!

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
to the moon alice!!!
but what is thor going to do, to UNLIMITED STRENGTH???? HULK ISA IN DE HIZZEL!!!
laughing Happy Dance

Soljer
Cosigned, Badabing.

bigbran
hulk will support 150 billion tons on his back( because that feat always matters in the hulk threads) and then throw it at thor!!! you know why because HULK DIS DE STRONGEST ONE EVA!!!!

Dalak
Originally posted by Soljer
As do I.

But just in case it hasn't:

Thor. A one-armed Thor without Mjolnir KILLED the Hulk, even though Thor was ambushed! Thor didn't just beat, or knock out the Hulk. He KILLED him. Without a weapon, and with only one arm.

Thor vs. Hulk?

Ha! Thor.

No, Thor killed Hulk WITH A TREE.

Firstly that's a Weapon

Secondly it's total PIS/BS/Bad Writing/etc.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Dalak
No, Thor killed Hulk WITH A TREE.

Firstly that's a Weapon

Secondly it's total PIS/BS/Bad Writing/etc.
Ooohh, wait I get it. So everytime hulk looses it's either PIS/BS/Bad Writing...

Dalak
Originally posted by Rewmac
Ooohh, wait I get it. So everytime hulk looses it's either PIS/BS/Bad Writing...

Why is it if you claim one loss is PIS people who like that accuse you of saying All are?

Oh, yeah, SC.

But if you can show me where I claimed that you are welcome to prove me wrong. Till then you can try to read and not make flippant remarks, Son.

Soljer

See! You figured it out now!

bigbran
Ooohh, wait I get it. So everytime hulk looses it's either PIS/BS/Bad Writing... you know it! because hulk has unlimited strength!!! and juggs cant even hurt him!!! HULK TIS DE BOMB!!!

Dinalfos
Ironically, the only in this thread who has that kind of writing style is you.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ironically, the only in this thread who has that kind of writing style is you. what the caps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.