Warhulk vs Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
You know the drill, now run it! stick out tongue

guy222
war hulk

horrorwolf
WarHulk.

cmack
war hulk

Gecko4lif
thor brfs

guy222
has thor bfr hulk before

llagrok
Classic Thor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
has thor bfr hulk before

Does it matter?

Thor has brfed people before

cmack
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Does it matter?

Thor has brfed people before war hulk comes back and kicks his ass

Badabing
Thor BFRs War Hulk.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-18.jpg

guy222
Does it matter?

Thor has brfed people before

He has, friend

Question was, has he bfr the Hulk. Answer, he has not

On the other hand, Hulk removed Thor from a battle with a punch

janus77
WarHulk ftw, if bfr's out.
else Thor bfrs.

Priest
Thor beat the Juggernaut before so he can beat War Hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
War Hulk barring BFR would smack Thor like a *****. War Hulk did what the godforce blast couldn't do. How can classic Thor beat a celestial tech amped Hulk? Maybe if Thor was really fast, I could see Thor winning.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Thor beat the Juggernaut before so he can beat War Hulk.

Godblast, then he removed Cain from the battle

guy222
Hulk BFR Thor

http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1004770/thorih440l5ho.jpg

Thanks Jon

CaptainStoic
War Hulk is overkill Hulk has beaten Thor more times than Thor has beaten him. And War is another matter by himself. Didn't Hulk actually Kill Thor when they were sent to that other dimension after the Onslaught incident?

janus77
did he?

Guy great scan, got the rest of that battle? I remember seeing it somewhere here, before...

I don't think Thor stands a chance other than bfr.

guy222
I will post it

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by janus77
did he?

Guy great scan, got the rest of that battle? I remember seeing it somewhere here, before...

I don't think Thor stands a chance other than bfr.

Yep pretty sure he did kill him. I mean he broke up any thougts in my mind that Thor would have a chance against Hulk. He actually hit him harder than Supes did. Also noted, is the fact that Supes did not pull his punches in his battle with Thor. If he did why was he so tired at the end of their fight.

Ref. JLA vs Avengers.

Erik-Lensherr
War Hulk

janus77
oh, never realised... I have missed a lot of The Hulk. mainly because I lost interest in comics during my teen years and also because I rarely saw any on sale in the shops.

I saw the wiki powers thing where it says that he pushed a Warrior Madness Thor to the ground with one hand, the same power Thor who went toe-to-toe with Thanos, so I guess it's quite probable that Hulk could kill him, if sufficiently peeved.

I will post it
thanks, looking forward to it smile.

guy222
Hulk vs Thor

http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004787/thorih440a0ju.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1004788/thorih440b6hh.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004789/thorih440c4lj.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1004790/thorih440d7yh.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004791/thorih440e7sp.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004792/thorih440f4ck.jpg

guy222
http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004793/thorih440g0ok.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1004794/thorih440h7zp.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004795/thorih440i1tq.jpg http://i82.imagethrust.com/t/1004796/thorih440l5ho.jpg

Thanks Jon

janus77
cool, thanks again Guy!

I'm beginning to like Thor-speak, it grows on you... sorta like an evolved version of Hulk-speak (pre-WWH/Merged days, of course).

btw, how does it all resolve? is this some alternate timeline/universe stuff?

Metalmanx
Classic Thor FTW.

Kutulu
Pretty good showing against Warrior Madness Thor (10x regular strength) for the Hulk there. War Hulk for the win.

Faceman
Originally posted by rotiart
You know the drill, now run it! stick out tongue

BFR.. smile

llagrok
Warrior Madness Thor? Where?

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
War Hulk barring BFR would smack Thor like a *****. War Hulk did what the godforce blast couldn't do. How can classic Thor beat a celestial tech amped Hulk? Maybe if Thor was really fast, I could see Thor winning.

The **** are you talking about?

The Godblast sent Juggernaut back, as did WarHulk. The only difference is that Thor has ACTUAL FEATS instead of WarHulk.

Horrificus
Originally posted by llagrok
Warrior Madness Thor? Where?

The **** are you talking about?

The Godblast sent Juggernaut back, as did WarHulk. The only difference is that Thor has ACTUAL FEATS instead of WarHulk. Agreed.
Hulk has no chance.
Thor can be a true monster.

Kutulu
http://i82.imagethrust.com/images/4doo/view-image/thorih-440-l-5-ho.html

On-panel it says that Thor was in Warrior Madness.

Larceny
Originally posted by Kutulu
http://i82.imagethrust.com/images/4doo/view-image/thorih-440-l-5-ho.html

On-panel it says that Thor was in Warrior Madness.

He wasn't yet in warrior madness. The transition didn't even start until the last page of the fight. smile

Thor wins.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Larceny
He wasn't yet in warrior madness. The transition didn't even start until the last page of the fight. smile

Thor wins.

When it states on-panel that Thor is in Warrior Madness, I am going to believe the on-panel evidence over what you say. I directly showed the scan where it states that Thor is in Warrior Madness.

Scan: "AS HE SEES THE BERSERKER RAGE IN THOR'S FACE. HE HAS NO NAME FOR IT. ALTHOUGH IT'S KNOWN TO ASGARDIANS AS THE DREADED "WARRIOR MADNESS"."

Larceny
When it states on-panel that Thor is in Warrior Madness, I am going to believe the on-panel evidence over what you say. I directly showed the scan where it states that Thor is in Warrior Madness.

Good, believe it, as it was noted that Thor was transitioning into warrior madness on the last page.

Kutulu
Good, believe it, as it was noted that Thor was transitioning into warrior madness on the last page.

It states that Thor was in Warrior Madness. Period. Your argument = fail. You don't even know your own favorite character.
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

Larceny
It states that Thor was in Warrior Madness. Period. Your argument = fail. You don't even know your own favorite character.
http://www.toadking.com/6x9=42/fail.jpg

On the last page. Never was it established that he was in Warrior Madness through the entirety of the fight. If knew your own scans you'd realize Hulk didn't notice the berserker rage in Thor's face until he gave him the heads up abut the bomb, which didn't occur until the last page. wink

Nod
Agreed you do Kutulu. yes

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nod
Agreed you do Kutulu. yes

SOCK's go to my ignore list. You obviously just troll to get a rise out of people, and you've shown in several threads that you know who is who around here far before from when your current account was created. Welcome to ignore. laughing

Don't worry I'll give you another chance with your next account again.

Alfheim
On the last page. Never was it established that he was in Warrior Madness through the entirety of the fight. If knew your own scans you'd realize Hulk didn't notice the berserker rage in Thor's face until he gave him the heads up abut the bomb, which didn't occur until the last page. wink

Bro...it says "The Meastro knows this as he sees the beserker rage in Thor's face. He has no name for it. Although it's known to Asgardians as the dreaded 'WARRIOR MADNESS'.

Nod
SOCK's go to my ignore list. You obviously just troll to get a rise out of people, and you've shown in several threads that you know who is who around here far before from when your current account was created. Welcome to ignore. laughing

Don't worry I'll give you another chance with your next account again.

What proof have you got that I am a sock?

I am still wondering who I know so well, care to tell me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Larceny
Originally posted by Alfheim
Bro...it says "The Meastro knows this as he sees the beserker rage in Thor's face. He has no name for it. Although it's known to Asgardians as the dreaded 'WARRIOR MADNESS'.

I know he was in warrior madness, but he attempted to pass it off as if Thor was in WM through the entirety of the fight. The berserker rage in Thor's face wasn't noted until the last page after Hulk gave Thor the heads up.

Alfheim
I know he was in warrior madness, but he attempted to pass it off as if Thor was in WM through the entirety of the fight.

I dont think he did. He just said he beat Thor in warrior madness which he did.

The berserker rage in Thor's face wasn't noted until the last page after Hulk gave Thor the heads up.

So? Thor was in warrior madness and he got chumped. Hell it could even be argued that since Maestro was trying to warn Thor his strength would have decreased. no expression

CaptainStoic

Thor wins.

Actually I have the comic and Thor was in Warrior madness when he said "Kill you" it was noted by the govt. this is why they sent a nuclear strike to off the both of them. Thor could not have taken on the Hulk any other way. I realise that there are many pics of Thor holding up to Hulk back in the good old days but The Hulk stated on panel when Keown sketched for the comic that those were his adolecent days. Days that guys like Wendigo could give him a challenge. Today as he told Peter (Colossus) he is not the same as we was. And now he is even more powerful than seen is this thread giving "Warrior Madness Thor" the BFR. We can debate Thor beating Hulk anytime of the week but Hulk has beaten Thor more often than Thor has beaten The Hulk. History proves what I am saying to be truth, I would have no problem saying Thor was the Hulks superior if he proved it on panel, but like Thanos beats down Silver Surfer for the majority The Hulk does the same to Thor, which brings to question how well would the Hulk truly do against Thanos all powers no CIS or PIS.... Thor has slammed the Hulk with Mjolnir, blasted him with lighting, thrown every conceivable object at him, but the results have always been the same. The Hulk over powers Thor without the Odin Force.

Alfheim
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Actually I have the comic and thor was in Warrior madness when he said "Kill you"

thats what I was thinking......he was in warrior madness when he said "kill you" but Hulk noticed in the last panel.

Larceny
I dont think he did. He just said he beat Thor in warrior madness which he did.

So? Thor was in warrior madness and he got chumped. Hell it could even be argued that since Maestro was trying to warn Thor his strength would have decreased. no expression

How'd he beat him? It was a stalemate and then Hulk knocked him away from the blast.

Alfheim
How'd he beat him? It was a stalemate and then Hulk knocked him away from the blast.

Hulk won via BFR....thats a legitimate win.

Larceny
Hulk won via BFR....thats a legitimate win.

He didn't bfr him, he knocked him away from the bomb. Thor was still there ready to fight when the bomb exploded.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/11.jpg

Still there..... at the battle field.... not BFR'd.

Nod
No BFR at all. He punched him away Thor was on his way back when the explosion happened.

Alfheim
He didn't bfr him, he knocked him away from the bomb. Thor was still there ready to fight when the bomb exploded.

Ok does thor have his hammer in this thread, because we can see that Thor used his hammer to stop himself from being BFRd.

edit....yeah he does get his hammer. At any rate Hulk still looks better of the two in the fight. Thor has a weapon and Hulk does not.

P.S. Checking Kultus post he didnt say Hulk beat Thor, he said it was a good showing, my bad.

Nod
Ok does thor have his hammer in this thread, because we can see that Thor used his hammer to stop himself from being BFRd.

edit....yeah he does get his hammer. At any rate Hulk still looks better of the two in the fight. Thor has a weapon and Hulk does not.

P.S. Checking Kultus post he didnt say Hulk beat Thor, he said it was a good showing, my bad.

So you just go by whatever Kutulu says then?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Nod
So you just go by whatever Kutulu says then?

No.....I go by what Kutlu says if it makes sense, and he tends to make sense most of the time. It was a good showing for Hulk.

Nod
No.....I go by what Kutlu says if it makes sense, and he tends to make sense most of the time.

Tell the other one laughing out loud

Alfheim

In sceond thoughts that could still be BFR, sure he was on his way back but he was still off the battlefield. If hullk wanted to he could have been long gone, but it depends on the speed at which Thor returns to the battlefield.

CaptainStoic
The Hulk looked as if he was showing Thor Mercy, the nuke would have killed Thor but Hulk would have gotten stronger, as he did in later comics due to radiation exposure. It was the Hulk that was seen throwing Thor around not the other way around. If it was Thor throwing the Hulk around everyone inclunding myself would agree that the strength advantage belonged to the Odinson, but that is not the case here is it?

Gecko4lif
thor stomps him.

As long as thor doesnt forget all of his unused powers in the heat of battle

And for the record thor has MORE wins againt the hulkk then hulk has against him

guy222
Really

How many times has Thor beat the Hulk

CaptainStoic
Really

How many times has Thor beat the Hulk

Guy you and I both know the truth. Gecko you jest. Hulk has won more than Thor. thor could not take on the hulk and the Avengers east and west at the same time. Hulk however took on Thor and both teams though. Big diff.

Blax_Hydralisk
At least once.

CaptainStoic
Hulk hate clouds the judgement of many. Thor is pushed around by Cain, War Hulk pushes Cain around.... do the math.

Alfheim
Hulk hate clouds the judgement of many. Thor is pushed around by Cain, War Hulk pushes Cain around.... do the math.

Thats ABC logic. smile shifty

CaptainStoic
Thats ABC logic. smile shifty

It would be ABC logic if my earlier posts were ignored.

Alfheim
It would be ABC logic if my earlier posts were ignored.

Damn.....anyway I was just messin with you. wink

CaptainStoic
I know it bro... Happy Holidays!

Alfheim
I know it bro... Happy Holidays!

thumb up happy holidays to you as well. big grin

Gecko4lif
Guy you and I both know the truth. Gecko you jest. Hulk has won more than Thor. thor could not take on the hulk and the Avengers east and west at the same time. Hulk however took on Thor and both teams though. Big diff.
Wrong

Check thor's respect thread

I think his record against the hulk is something like 7 - 3

guy222

We do, my friend

Happy Holidays

Did u see the new Thor yet

CaptainStoic
Wrong

Check thor's respect thread

I think his record against the hulk is something like 7 - 3

Ok, I checked the Respect Thor section and what I saw was Journey into Mystery when Thor fought an adolescent Hulk, a very weak version. I also saw Thor beating up on Professor Hulk because The Hulks powers were unstable Wonder Man gave Professor Hulk a tough time... all the same Thor still did not win that fight, although he would have if it continued. I saw a non cannonized battle in a What If comic where he breaks The Hulks neck. I never saw the 7 wins in Thors favor that you are speaking of. Could it be that you have it backwards Gecko? I've been reading comics for quite a while and the fights that you mention are non existant. Can you show me links of these said victories in Thors favor?
Also this is War that is in question, if I am correct. War Hulks strength is nothing that a regular Hulk can not overcome, as he is seen in a recent X-Men comic not being moved by Juggernaut. Hulk can become far stronger than that, he is seen overcomming this strength class in WWHulk 5. he only other time that I saw Hulk lose to Thor without contest is when Thor had the Odin power, but this is not Thors power alone. Odin would destroy the Hulk, and thor with that power would as well.

CaptainStoic
We do, my friend

Happy Holidays

Did u see the new Thor yet

The new Thor looks impressive, he beat the Destroyer, but is he the Odin Powered Thor these days?

Horrificus
The Hulk looked as if he was showing Thor Mercy, the nuke would have killed Thor but Hulk would have gotten stronger, as he did in later comics due to radiation exposure. It was the Hulk that was seen throwing Thor around not the other way around. If it was Thor throwing the Hulk around everyone inclunding myself would agree that the strength advantage belonged to the Odinson, but that is not the case here is it?
Thor has been shown to be able to survive nukes. The Hulk is the one that has been reduced to nothing in the past.

Also, the truth is that Hulk did not BFR Thor.
If you call what happened a "BFR", you are going to have to use that criteria in about 500 other battles where an enemy gets knocked away during the battle, and is fully able to, and is on his way back to keep the fight going.
In other words, BFR is when the opponent is dispatched completely and permanently from the fight and the fight area.
Not when he is just knocked away and able to come right back.
Also, if you look at this battle, you will see that Thor's attacks were taking more of a toll on Hulk than Hulk's strikes on Thor.
Thor's lightning did much more than just stun Hulk.
And, somewhere in these forums somebody did a thread on the tally of Hulk and Thor wins against each other. And, Thor has more.
If you do a search, you can find it.

Larceny
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor has been shown to be able to survive nukes. The Hulk is the one that has been reduced to nothing in the past.

Also, the truth is that Hulk did not BFR Thor.
If you call what happened a "BFR", you are going to have to use that criteria in about 500 other battles where an enemy gets knocked away during the battle, and is fully able to, and is on his way back to keep the fight going.
In other words, BFR is when the opponent is dispatched completely and permanently from the fight and the fight area.
Not when he is just knocked away and able to come right back.
Also, if you look at this battle, you will see that Thor's attacks were taking more of a toll on Hulk than Hulk's strikes on Thor.
Thor's lightning did much more than just stun Hulk.
And, somewhere in these forums somebody did a thread on the tally of Hulk and Thor wins against each other. And, Thor has more.
If you do a search, you can find it.

Exactly. thumb up

janus77
rubbish. come on kids, it's only comics, don't get so delusional no.

Hulk > Thor, in strength, durability, healing, stamina and overall access to power (infinite vs limited).

Thor > Hulk in terms of dynamism and non-physical options.

Thor would have lost in Warrior Madness mode (which he WAS in - Larceny's denials notwithstanding) as Hulk was just bfring him for his own good.

it's posters like you guys, with an irrational dislike for a fictional character, that make absurd and hideously contorted logic in order to deny the obvious reading of the facts.

Hulk was taking everything "Warrior Madness Thor" could think of throwing at him and it was blatantly failing to even hurt The Hulk. whereas Hulk was only growing stronger, and growing into the fight... and he stopped it because of his concern for Thor's safety.

lft4ded
And is this even a valid battle for measure Classic Thor vs a Maestro, much less War?

According to the dialog he starts off virtually powerless. Receives some of his strength back (in his 'miracle'), and is then directly compared to an average Asgardian, and in context unfavorably at that.

The stinging cold and the powerful blow? Either one not unfamiliar to the average Asgardian but the prince of the realm is shaken when exposed to both. Considering he's their premiere warrior and they fight frost giants I should say Thor should be quite able to take both.

Then there's Thor remarking how much his hammer stings its hand upon its return.

I'd call this a dubious fight at best for repping Hulk. It does look much better for Thor however.

And if he wasn't at full strength then its understandable that he'd have to go to Warrior Madness just to equal/surpass his normal strength levels.

Horrificus

Hulk > Thor, in strength, durability, healing, stamina and overall access to power (infinite vs limited).

Thor would have lost in Warrior Madness mode (which he WAS in - Larceny's denials notwithstanding) as Hulk was just bfring him for his own good.

it's posters like you guys, with an irrational dislike for a fictional character, that make absurd and hideously contorted logic in order to deny the obvious reading of the facts.

Hulk was taking everything "Warrior Madness Thor" could think of throwing at him and it was blatantly failing to even hurt The Hulk. whereas Hulk was only growing stronger, and growing into the fight... and he stopped it because of his concern for Thor's safety.
no
Hulk has been shown to be FAR more susceptible to damage than Thor. If you can't admit that, first of all, you are the one that is delusional, and not worth debating with, because THAT is common knowledge.

Second, When Thor and Hulk locked hands, and as they went through the ice, they were evenly matched.

Next, who says Thor has a limit on his strength? Thus far, it has NEVER been shown, and he has been shown to be able to get stronger under certain conditions. Obviously.

You are right about one thing. Thor has not been shown to have a healing factor equal to Hulk, because he doesn't get cut to ribbons, holes blown through him, etc, as consistently as Hulk as.

Horrificus
Originally posted by lft4ded
And is this even a valid battle for measure Classic Thor vs a Maestro, much less War?

According to the dialog he starts off virtually powerless. Receives some of his strength back (in his 'miracle'), and is then directly compared to an average Asgardian, and in context unfavorably at that.

The stinging cold and the powerful blow? Either one not unfamiliar to the average Asgardian but the prince of the realm is shaken when exposed to both. Considering he's their premiere warrior and they fight frost giants I should say Thor should be quite able to take both.

Then there's Thor remarking how much his hammer stings its hand upon its return.

I'd call this a dubious fight at best for repping Hulk. It does look much better for Thor however.

And if he wasn't at full strength then its understandable that he'd have to go to Warrior Madness just to equal/surpass his normal strength levels. Wow!
Good argument. thumb up

Larceny

While he does posses unlimited strength, he has ever proven to be leaps and bounds above Thor strength wise? No. In fact Thor's stalemated Savage Hulk in strength for an hour.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/7.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/8.jpg

Hulk > Thor in durability? Don't make me laugh. If it weren't for his healing factor Hulk would have been killed many times over. He's also been ko'd more often than Thor.

Stamina? So Thor fighting for months at a time is what?

This is all based on speculation as up until that point the battle was a stalemate and both were capable of continuing the fight.

I've already stated he was transitioning into warrior madness, but it was only noted on the last page. I only stated he wasn't in warrior madness through the entirety of the fight.

Shuddup.

Mr. Slippyfist
The Thor vs Maestro was an alternate universe... plus, how in the hell do people get that Maestro was dominating him anyway?

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
The Thor vs Maestro was an alternate universe... plus, how in the hell do people get that Maestro was dominating him anyway?

I dunno, it leaves me in disbelief. sad

janus77
no
Hulk has been shown to be FAR more susceptible to damage than Thor. If you can't admit that, first of all, you are the one that is delusional, and not worth debating with, because THAT is common knowledge.

Second, When Thor and Hulk locked hands, and as they went through the ice, they were evenly matched.

Next, who says Thor has a limit on his strength? Thus far, it has NEVER been shown, and he has been shown to be able to get stronger under certain conditions. Obviously.

You are right about one thing. Thor has not been shown to have a healing factor equal to Hulk, because he doesn't get cut to ribbons, holes blown through him, etc, as consistently as Hulk as.
Hulk's durability and stamina, have no limits - just like his strength - as they grow exponentially, based on his stress/anger-levels.

and if you need proof that Thor has a definite limit to what he can do, powerwise, think of the Thor - Juggernaut fight. Thor resorted to GodBlast, made the big speech and everything and it did less than War Hulk did to juggernaut.

also, it's in the nature of The Hulk's powers that he drags out fights, that he has to get angrier/frustrated before he really begins to crank up the power. it's not as if he just starts off at Thor-levels, though it does instantly reach and eclipse Thor-levels.

it is just an absolute fact that there is no "tiring" of The Hulk, he cannot be sapped of power, if he is in a fight, but he can have it siphoned whilst being calmed down by reasoning/standing off ala Surfer. this compares favourably to the likes of Thor who have great stamina, but cannot carry on indefinitely, hence my saying Hulk has the greater stamina.

the healing is necessary for Thor as well, btw. there's an instance where Surfer had to heal Thor, after a battle. there are occasions where Thor has been manhandled and left to lick his wounds, out of the battle and useless.

guy222
Looking for Hulk vs Thor scans

Alfheim

Depends on how long it takes for the opponent to get back. If somebody gets Koed should the opponent wait for him to wake up?

CaptainStoic
We are talking about War here right? not Savage Hulk, or Maestro. From all indications, War was able to do what Thor could not do, and that is physically stop Cain. War did better he actually stopped him dead and threw him away as if he was a paper weight.

Durability? Hulk was phased into the cement and was able to rip himself free, when this happened to Thor he was helpless. To say things like "If the Hulk did not have a healing factor he would have died long ago" is unfair, because the same could be said of Thor. If Thor did not possess Mjolnir people like Hercules, Juggernaut, classic Wonder Man and the likes would beat him senseless. Gladiator would kill Thor without the hammer, The Hulk on the other hand beat him with his bare hands on panel, and it is canon.

To compare War to Savage Hulk is a mistake. The writers at Marvel have already put that to rest years ago when Dale Keown sketched for the title. It was stated that Professor Hulk started out stronger than he was in the past. Bruce said that in his Savage days that he was an adolescent in power and that he has gotten more powerful. Opponent that gave him a fight in the past were also easily dispatched.

WWHulk shows another increase in his power levels. Larceny you should stop posting those old scans of the test of strength between Bruce and Thor, because they no longer apply. War was amped to unimaginable levels via Celestial tech. Classic Thor would likely be pulverized if he mixed it up with him, Just like Cain was. Just remember Thor has never gotten the best of cain without magic, War did.

Alfheim
We are talking about War here right? not Savage Hulk, or Maestro. From all indications, War was able to do what Thor could not do, and that is physically stop Cain. War did better he actually stopped him dead and threw him away as if he was a paper weight.

Durability? Hulk was phased into the cement and was able to rip himself free, when this happened to Thor he was helpless. To say things like "If the Hulk did not have a healing factor he would have died long ago" is unfair, because the same could be said of Thor. If Thor did not possess Mjolnir people like Hercules, Juggernaut, classic Wonder Man and the likes would beat him senseless. Gladiator would kill Thor without the hammer, The Hulk on the other hand beat him with his bare hands on panel, and it is canon.

To compare War to Savage Hulk is a mistake. The writers at Marvel have already put that to rest years ago when Dale Keown sketched for the title. It was stated that Professor Hulk started out stronger than he was in the past. Bruce said that in his Savage days that he was an adolescent in power and that he has gotten more powerful. Opponent that gave him a fight in the past were also easily dispatched.

WWHulk shows another increase in his power levels. Larceny you should stop posting those old scans of the test of strength between Bruce and Thor, because they no longer apply. War was amped to unimaginable levels via Celestial tech. Classic Thor would likely be pulverized if he mixed it up with him, Just like Cain was. Just remember Thor has never gotten the best of cain without magic, War did.

Smacked it. thumb up

janus77
in IH v3 #054, (while he's in Banner form and punching Abomination into the air) Hulk/Bruce mentions that he's studying meditation... implying that he's accessing more of his power, though he's still afraid to unleash because he would destroy the planet if he did.

this is just a few issues prior to the start of Planet Hulk, so it actually chimes well with what Pak did at the end of WWH #5.

oh and in this context... further proof that Hulk's ALWAYS holding back, never ever ever fully unloading... and Thor can't beat weaker Hulks, he isn't beating War Hulk.

llagrok
People seem to think that Thor can go in and out of Warrior Madness, like all he has to do is flip a switch.

People are wrong.

Bad Ash231
People seem to think that Thor can go in and out of Warrior Madness, like all he has to do is flip a switch.

People are wrong.

Kill them.

Larceny

Thats great, he physically stopped Cain. Luckily this battle won't resort to a physical scuffle, rendering WH's strength virtually useless.

Thats laughable, as the two aren't even comparable. A healing factor is directly connected to your durability, Mjolnir is an extension of your power, comparing the two is ludicrous. BTW, when Thor was phased into the cement, he easily fred himself and commenced in owning Phoenix.

Hercules and Thor have already shown themselves equals, claiming Hercules would "beat him senseless" without Mjolnir is another laughable statement.

I'll give you Cain.

WM? Don't make me laugh.

I'll give you Gladiator as well. Not that any of this matters as is irrelevant to this thread.

Again, Thor's beaten Hulk or had the advantage over Hulk more times than not. In fact he's killed him without Mjolnir.

How do you get more powerful than Unlimited? Every Hulk has the potential to be as great as any other with the exception of War.

WWH > Savage Hulk? Maybe in intellect but thats about it. Savage Hulk's feats dwarf WWH's.

War didn't exactly "pulverize" Cain, but ok.

So instead of using Magic, he used tech which in a sense would level out the advantages.

Scoobless
Hulk BFR Thor

http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1004770/thorih440l5ho.jpg

Thanks Jon

Hulk can't win by BFR, Thor can easily fly or teleport back from wherever he ends up.

Also noted is the fact that Thor barely feels that punch, Hulk did little more than push him out the way.

guy222
Barely feels the punch. Ok friend

Gecko4lif
To thor hulk's punchs are like being in a pillow fight

They dont hurt but ill be damned if it cant knock you out

Horrificus
Depends on how long it takes for the opponent to get back. If somebody gets Koed should the opponent wait for him to wake up?
I know what you are saying, and you have a point.
I guess it just has to be decided what BFR really is, because when you are dealing with the big guns, a good punch can send an enemy pretty far away for a moment, but definitely NOT be the end of the fight, knock out at enemy, or mean much of anything.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor was like a football field away from Hulk... how that makes it a BFR is beyond me.

Horrificus
Barely feels the punch. Ok friend Be honest. On panel, the only one that seemed to get hurt, was Hulk. Repeatedly.
Everything that was done to Thor showed no sign of pain, stunning or pretty much anything.
That is just the way it is. The way it was drawn and written.

Larceny
Thor was like a football field away from Hulk... how that makes it a BFR is beyond me.

I was also looking for the part where Thor was being owned?

Mr. Slippyfist
I was also looking for the part where Thor was being owned? I'm also looking for the part where this fight makes it canon to 616 Thor...

Val
Guy with a pwny.

Larceny
I'm also looking for the part where this fight makes it canon to 616 Thor...

confused1

Mr. Slippyfist
confused1 Maestro vs Thor. Different universe. Brought up in every Thor vs Hulk fight.

Larceny

That is what the scan said Guy. erm

Val
That is what the scan said Guy. erm
It really does. I hadn't read it before. laughing out loud

Larceny
Maestro vs Thor. Different universe. Brought up in every Thor vs Hulk fight.

I know.

Mr. Slippyfist
I know.

I'm also looking for the part where this fight makes it canon to 616 Thor... Originally posted by Larceny
confused1

Larceny

It was because I was agreeing with you. Like I was confused right along with you.

llagrok

Guy's bringing out the heavy artillery big grin

Take cover!

CaptainStoic
Looked to me as if Thor was hit by a love tap that sent him flying out of the way of the blast radius. Any unbiased Judge would have scored this fight in Hulks favor, as Thor was the one being slammed and tossed.

Mjolnir in Thors hands, makes him more powerful. Gladiator as I stated earlier was stopped by the hammer, because Thors uses it to shield himself from energetic assaults.

I also noticed that Bruce wasn't fighting at his best either. I bet if he hit Thor with the power he displayed at the end of WWH 5 Thor would feel it. Any bets? Again people continue to compare the current Hulk in his weaker and smaller states, to the more current versions. Unlimited power is truly Unlimited power, the difference here is that Bruce starts out much stronger than he used to. It is not in Thors powerset to increase his strength, even in beserker mode he has a cap to his strength. If Thor had an infinity power in the strength dept, Perrikus would never have punked him, and The Beyonder would never have been able to guage his strength and make Kurse who he is today. He would have made Kurse with the ability to increase in strength as well. in the long run War Hulk will overpower Thor and kill him. Juggernaut would have been dusted by War as well if he was out to kill him. Something classic Thor could never do without bleeding his abilities from him via Mjolnir. Face it without the hammer Thor is not the toughest in the top tier, just like Bruce would have been killed long ago without his healing factor, but we cant take a characters powers away to suit a scenario. Hulk just has the stuff to take on Thor and other like him because this is who he is.

Horrificus
Looked to me as if Thor was hit by a love tap that sent him flying out of the way of the blast radius. Any unbiased Judge would have scored this fight in Hulks favor, as Thor was the one being slammed and tossed.

Mjolnir in Thors hands, makes him more powerful. Gladiator as I stated earlier was stopped by the hammer, because Thors uses it to shield himself from energetic assaults.

I also noticed that Bruce wasn't fighting at his best either. I bet if he hit Thor with the power he displayed at the end of WWH 5 Thor would feel it. Any bets? Again people continue to compare the current Hulk in his weaker and smaller states, to the more current versions. Unlimited power is truly Unlimited power, the difference here is that Bruce starts out much stronger than he used to. It is not in Thors powerset to increase his strength, even in beserker mode he has a cap to his strength. If Thor had an infinity power in the strength dept, Perrikus would never have punked him, and The Beyonder would never have been able to guage his strength and make Kurse who he is today. He would have made Kurse with the ability to increase in strength as well. in the long run War Hulk will overpower Thor and kill him. Juggernaut would have been dusted by War as well if he was out to kill him. Something classic Thor could never do without bleeding his abilities from him via Mjolnir. Face it without the hammer Thor is not the toughest in the top tier, just like Bruce would have been killed long ago without his healing factor, but we cant take a characters powers away to suit a scenario. Hulk just has the stuff to take on Thor and other like him because this is who he is.
Thor has already shown he is capable of damaging Celestial technology. Why would War Hulks shell be any different from Exitar's. Unless you want to start arguing that War Hulk is also more powerful that Exitar.
Everything you said above, is strictly your opinion.
All the scuffle between War Hulk and Juggs proves, is that it wasn't going to be the walk in the park that Juggernaut is used to.
For once, somebody had him down. All that says, is that he was about to fight it out the way that everybody else usually fights it out.
Juggernaut has proven that he does not even need flesh to kick the crap out of his enemies. Why are you so sure that, even if War Hulk was able to stab Juggernaut, it would do anything other that get him mad?
A lot of people have been able to remove Cain's helmet, but they have not had any luck harming him.
Spiderman removed Juggernaut's helmet. It didn't mean he could hurt him.
Now, to say that his performance in those panels, will show how a battle between War Hulk and Thor would turn out, is ridiculous.
Thor has MANY more ranged attacks and choices available to him than Cain does.
And, by the way, the power that WWH showed, was nothing more than any other incarnation of Hulk has shown.
Just because some guy in a panel says that they are going to lose the eastern seaboard, does not make it so.
Thor has done a lot more than that anyway, with a strike.
As a side note, even IF Hulk can attain more strength than Thor, and that is an "IF", it doesn't mean he can beat him.
If Chuck Liddell goes into a gym, and finds a guy that can lift more weight than he can, does that mean that the weight lifter can beat Chuck? Of course not. So, let's put that to bed. And, to anybody that knows anything about striking, you know that strength does NOT equate to striking power.
Finally, anybody that says that Hulk does not sustain damage more often, and easier than Thor has, is a flat out liar.
Period. Hulk has been harmed in tons more instances than Thor, and in much worse ways, and by weaker foes. This is a fact.

Horrificus
One more thing:

This "Unlimited Power" argument is trash.
I can also point out MANY times that Hulk needed unlimited power, and did not get it when he needed it.
Broken necks, getting devoured and chewed up, beaten in fights, flayed, blasted to his knees.
If he was always able to get this unlimited power so easily, none of these things would have ever happened.
His unlimited power is strictly theoretical. He CAN attain an unlimited amount of power, but no matter how mad he gets, it is not available instantaneously.

CaptainStoic
Thor has already shown he is capable of damaging Celestial technology. Why would War Hulks shell be any different from Exitar's. Unless you want to start arguing that War Hulk is also more powerful that Exitar.
Everything you said above, is strictly your opinion.
All the scuffle between War Hulk and Juggs proves, is that it wasn't going to be the walk in the park that Juggernaut is used to.
For once, somebody had him down. All that says, is that he was about to fight it out the way that everybody else usually fights it out.
Juggernaut has proven that he does not even need flesh to kick the crap out of his enemies. Why are you so sure that, even if War Hulk was able to stab Juggernaut, it would do anything other that get him mad?
A lot of people have been able to remove Cain's helmet, but they have not had any luck harming him.
Spiderman removed Juggernaut's helmet. It didn't mean he could hurt him.
Now, to say that his performance in those panels, will show how a battle between War Hulk and Thor would turn out, is ridiculous.
Thor has MANY more ranged attacks and choices available to him than Cain does.
And, by the way, the power that WWH showed, was nothing more than any other incarnation of Hulk has shown.
Just because some guy in a panel says that they are going to lose the eastern seaboard, does not make it so.
Thor has done a lot more than that anyway, with a strike.
As a side note, even IF Hulk can attain more strength than Thor, and that is an "IF", it doesn't mean he can beat him.
If Chuck Liddell goes into a gym, and finds a guy that can lift more weight than he can, does that mean that the weight lifter can beat Chuck? Of course not. So, let's put that to bed. And, to anybody that knows anything about striking, you know that strength does NOT equate to striking power.
Finally, anybody that says that Hulk does not sustain damage more often, and easier than Thor has, is a flat out liar.
Period. Hulk has been harmed in tons more instances than Thor, and in much worse ways, and by weaker foes. This is a fact.

First off Thors strike on Exitar was much like Goku summoning a spirit Bomb it took time, time which he would not be given in a fight with War. You are talking about the time that Thor soaked up loads of electromagnetics in order to pierce Exitars armor correct?

The very fact that Thor uses his hammer to strike indicates that it is Mjolnir that does the damage not Thor. The blast in WWH 5 was in fact a more impressive feat than Thor can do under his own power (No Mjolnir).

The very fact that The Hulk can recover from incredible damage that he takes, shows how much more resilient he is than Thor. I've seen Thor literally killed by being gutted by the Crusader!!! Oh I guess you forgot about that huh? The Hulk would laugh at such a puny attack. Thor is not more resilient to damage than the Hulk, if he was why does he always hide behind Mjolnir? you know why? because he was always vulnerable to piercing attacks, such as shell rounds from Abram tanks, if he wasn't, he would never use Mjolnir in the situations that he does.

Was it Thor or The Hulk that saved the day when Onslaught was on a rampage? Yep it was Bruce that saved the day. I imagine that if Thor Liddell was on the receiving end of the punch that cracked Onslaught's armor that he (Thor) would have been just fine huh! Not likely, I'm pretty sure that that punch would have killed Thor straight out and he would have had to respawn in Asgard, and that is "IF" he was capable of being resurrected after the damage that his carcass would have sustained by that thunderous blow. The answer here is that Thor was as much of a punk as the rest of the heros were on that day. There goes your theory on striking power and who hits harder with their natural gifts.

If thor fought The Hulk (King Green) without his precious Mjolnir he'd be turned to paste, Thor does not heal the Hulk does, and one guy that could put the big hurt on your boy Goldilocks, is none other than you guessed it... The Incredible War Hulk. Come on admit it War wins all day long. wink

CaptainStoic
One more thing:

This "Unlimited Power" argument is trash.
I can also point out MANY times that Hulk needed unlimited power, and did not get it when he needed it.
Broken necks, getting devoured and chewed up, beaten in fights, flayed, blasted to his knees.
If he was always able to get this unlimited power so easily, none of these things would have ever happened.
His unlimited power is strictly theoretical. He CAN attain an unlimited amount of power, but no matter how mad he gets, it is not available instantaneously.

Which is exactly the point that i was making. Bruce is now a true class 100, meaning he starts way up on the pole, all he has to do is get a little angry and his power overshadows Thors in instants. The Hulk has gotten his heart pulled out and he was fine. Thor was stabbed by a broad sword and needed his pops to stitch him up.

guy222
Hulk vs Thor

http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1009449/thor198738519.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1009450/thor198738520.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1009451/thor198738521.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1009452/thor198738522.jpg http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/1009453/thor198738523.jpg

janus77
this is getting ridiculous.
face it, Thor is uber and cool and a lot more flexible but ffs Hulk was trading blows with creatures Thor's just not capable of. Hulk took the fight to Onslaught and Hulk demonstrated that he can - and will - overpower even Onslaught's immense physical might (punking/pawning Juggernaut and slapping him across a continent leaving him a debilitated, frightened wreck). Hulk's put down/smashed things that are meant to fight/takedown Celestials, now we can safely say that they obviously wouldn't last against Celestials but they are clearly designed to be very very tough and Hulk's them down too.

Hulk's strength, durability, stamina, healing and regeneration are beyond Thor's capacity. way beyond.

EDIT:
ah, cool scans Guy smile.

lft4ded

Slowing Cain is, and has always been stated as doable. War stopped Cain but that was after he started glowing. Thor stopped Cain also. Throwing Cain has always been doable also. It's not like he was going anywhere at the moment. Thor's Godblast didn't just stop Juggernaut but also pushed him back too.

To be honest, as little as physics play a part in these things. Thor was dropped straight down to his waist. Half of his body was fully immersed in way that left him little leverage. IIR didn't Kitty phase Hulk in the hands/knees pose. He had plenty of leverage to rip himself free.

I don't know if that last statement is really true. That was one of the talking points of Thanos/Odin - the source of power vs the end effects. War was that powerful b/c of Celestial Tech which in the past has proven capable of trumping Asgardian magic (The Destroyer). Celestial Tech was War's magical hammer.

First off Thors strike on Exitar was much like Goku summoning a spirit Bomb it took time, time which he would not be given in a fight with War. You are talking about the time that Thor soaked up loads of electromagnetics in order to pierce Exitars armor correct?

War did have a certain amount of swagger to his portrayal. Perhaps he would give Thor the time needed.

What's the deal with your your last scan guy222? Did Thor offer to get rid of Mjolnir and then sling it at Hulk's face? laughing

llagrok
this is getting ridiculous.
face it, Thor is uber and cool and a lot more flexible but ffs Hulk was trading blows with creatures Thor's just not capable of. Hulk took the fight to Onslaught and Hulk demonstrated that he can - and will - overpower even Onslaught's immense physical might (punking/pawning Juggernaut and slapping him across a continent leaving him a debilitated, frightened wreck). Hulk's put down/smashed things that are meant to fight/takedown Celestials, now we can safely say that they obviously wouldn't last against Celestials but they are clearly designed to be very very tough and Hulk's them down too.

Hulk's strength, durability, stamina, healing and regeneration are beyond Thor's capacity. way beyond.

EDIT:
ah, cool scans Guy smile.

Actually, Thor was the one who took down Onslaught, remember? The Hulk did as Onslaught wanted and made him invincible. Then Thor sacrificed himself. It was also stated that Thor would be able to take down Onslaught if he could've summoned his warrior madness form, but he wasn't capable of.

Also, until one of those "Celestials busters" you talk about all the time, actually stand up to a celestial, they suck.

When's the last time the Hulk stood up to a Skyfather for Months?

Wrong, that was just an EMP blast.

The Godblast is different, though it took time as well. Against the Juggernaut though it didn't take any time at all.

Alfheim

When's the last time the Hulk stood up to a Skyfather for Months?

What you mean when Thor fought Zeus and it lasted that long becsue Zeus permitted it?

llagrok
What you mean when Thor fought Zeus and it lasted that long becsue Zeus permitted it?

Yeah cool

Even though Zeus was going easy on him, taking attacks from him for months is pretty impressive.

Alfheim
Yeah cool

Even though Zeus was going easy on him, taking attacks from him for months is pretty impressive.

Yeah but your point is kinda redundant because Hulk could probably do the same....if Zeus let him.

llagrok
Yeah but your point is kinda redundant because Hulk could probably do the same....if Zeus let him.

Naw, Zeus was trying to put him down without killing him.

Alfheim
Naw, Zeus was trying to put him down without killing him.

Right so your telling me that Zeus cant put down Thor without killing him?

llagrok
Right so your telling me that Zeus cant put down Thor without killing him?

Not me, Zeus.

CaptainStoic
This is quoted from Llagrok.
"Actually, Thor was the one who took down Onslaught, remember? The Hulk did as Onslaught wanted and made him invincible. Then Thor sacrificed himself. It was also stated that Thor would be able to take down Onslaught if he could've summoned his warrior madness form, but he wasn't capable of. "

You can be a Patriots fan but, that does not mean that you helped them make history. Thor did not beat Onslaught's physical form, Onslaught was physically beaten by Bruce. The rest of the Hero's along with Thor finished him off, anyone have scans?

looks to me as if Thor without the Mjolnir was taking the worst of the fight, from a less powerful version of the Hulk, unless the Thor fans were seeing something else. What i saw was that if The Hulk did not leave the battle on his own he would have eventually killed Thor (If it bleeds it can die). Thor was bleeding and his face kinda looked like Sentry's at the end of WWHulk 5, the hulk was still fresh and ready to go for another month or two Thor was on his last legs. Scans prove this. In the last Avengers story Hercules and Thor brought the Hulk and the Thing with them to fight in a Gods war, Thor, hercules, and Thing did no return can you guess who did? Yep The Hulk so it could be feasible that Zeus was defeated in said war if I am right. Am I saying that the Hulk could beat the hell out of Zeus in a physical confrontation? Possibly. That of course is going way off subject.

Thor VS War? War wins this every time. The poor rebuttals used in an attempt to answer my earlier post was a weak one, and filled with speculation, so I will repost it once again so that the people can read it over, and answer the question as to how Thor, heals like the Hulk does? he does not, while Hulk is always fresh and ready to go.

CaptainStoic

The very fact that Thor uses his hammer to strike indicates that it is Mjolnir that does the damage not Thor. The blast in WWH 5 was in fact a more impressive feat than Thor can do under his own power (No Mjolnir).

The very fact that The Hulk can recover from incredible damage that he takes, shows how much more resilient he is than Thor. I've seen Thor literally killed by being gutted by the Crusader!!! Oh I guess you forgot about that huh? The Hulk would laugh at such a puny attack. Thor is not more resilient to damage than the Hulk, if he was why does he always hide behind Mjolnir? you know why? because he was always vulnerable to piercing attacks, such as shell rounds from Abram tanks, if he wasn't, he would never use Mjolnir in the situations that he does.

Was it Thor or The Hulk that saved the day when Onslaught was on a rampage? Yep it was Bruce that saved the day. I imagine that if Thor Liddell was on the receiving end of the punch that cracked Onslaught's armor that he (Thor) would have been just fine huh! Not likely, I'm pretty sure that that punch would have killed Thor straight out and he would have had to respawn in Asgard, and that is "IF" he was capable of being resurrected after the damage that his carcass would have sustained by that thunderous blow. The answer here is that Thor was as much of a punk as the rest of the heros were on that day. There goes your theory on striking power and who hits harder with their natural gifts.

If thor fought The Hulk (King Green) without his precious Mjolnir he'd be turned to paste, Thor does not heal the Hulk does, and one guy that could put the big hurt on your boy Goldilocks, is none other than you guessed it... The Incredible War Hulk. Come on admit it War wins all day long. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Thor is not more resilient to damage than the Hulk, if he was why does he always hide behind Mjolnir? you know why? because he was always vulnerable to piercing attacks, such as shell rounds from Abram tanks, if he wasn't, he would never use Mjolnir in the situations that he does.

Mjolnir is a hammer not a shield.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mjolnir is a hammer not a shield.

Well Thor uses it to shield himself from damage. Is this how you reply to what I posted Symm? Guy scans showed who the Underdog was.

Nod

If thor fought The Hulk (King Green) without his precious Mjolnir he'd be turned to paste, Thor does not heal the Hulk does, and one guy that could put the big hurt on your boy Goldilocks, is none other than you guessed it... The Incredible War Hulk. Come on admit it War wins all day long. wink Damn dude you suck at comics. laughing out loud

But Thor not holding back can win this I guess.

Larceny
Well Thor uses it to shield himself from damage. Is this how you reply to what I posted Symm? Guy scans showed who the Underdog was.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Untitled-Scanned-14-1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thortakesbullets.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Well Thor uses it to shield himself from damage. Is this how you reply to what I posted Symm? Guy scans showed who the Underdog was. He showed scans of a fight where Thor had to go h2h with him because Hulk was scared of his hammer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
He showed scans of a fight where Thor had to go h2h with him because Hulk was scared of his hammer... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Hammer is not the man. If Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris, and Chuck had a sword, would it be a fair fight? Without the hammer Thor is too soft to win. I also noticed that Thor is wearing armor in those scans, I also noticed that he took the missile out with Mjolnir.

but even if he did not i would love to see how good he'd do against adamantium bullets.

Mr. Slippyfist
The Hammer is not the man. If Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris, and Chuck had a sword, would it be a fair fight? Without the hammer Thor is too soft to win. That would be relevant if Chuck had a sword in almost every appearance he's ever been in...

Why don't we take away Thor's hammer, and then take away Hulk's first encounter with a gamma bomb, and let's see who'd win. smile

Larceny
The Hammer is not the man. If Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris, and Chuck had a sword, would it be a fair fight? Without the hammer Thor is too soft to win. I also noticed that Thor is wearing armor in those scans, I also noticed that he took the missile out with Mjolnir.

So the bullets to the face are what? Not that it matters as mail and cloth would prove virtually useless against bullets. Mails vulnerable to arrows, bullets fired at much higher velocities would rip it to shreds.

The bullets fired from the jet were hitting him in his chest and arms, not that high caliber bullets wouldn't tear that armor apart.

He flew right into the missile.

But since you keep twisting, I'll provide scans of Thor flying into a bomb capable of destroying a planet.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/planetdestruction.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/planetdestruction2.jpg

Badabing

but even if he did not i would love to see how good he'd do against adamantium bullets. The GL Ring isn't the man either but it's part of the character and power. :/

Thor takes a massive blast from Asgardian Destroyer which tears away his mail but he looks unharmed.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-17-8.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-19-8.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-20-8.jpg

Plus Thor can still bfr Hulk.

CaptainStoic
Mjolnir takes the blast not Thor, it is always the hammer that protects him, I'm not twisting a thing. Adamantium bullets anyone? They would rip Thor to shreds. Crusaders Broadsword impaled him like a stuck pig, and it killed him. The scans that Guy provided shows the Hulk looking fresh and able to fight forever, but shows Thor battered and, nearly beaten, and that was from a weak Hulk. War would kill him. the Hulk without the gamma bomb is not the Hulk but Thor without Mjolnir is still Thor.

War showed how easily he defeated Creel, ( Absorbing Man) whom Thor has always had a hard time with, but to add to this he also smacked Cain and Abomination around, I'd love to see Thor do that. Why is it that people continue bringing up the green glow that War was giving off? WWHulk had the glow as well! This just means that he is tapping into the extra-dimensional power source that lets him become stronger faster more durable and heal quicker. You guys should stop bringing that up, because it makes you look like you don't know who the Hulk is, or how his powers work.

All I keep seeing are scans of how Thors hammer absorbs impacts, Uliks fists nearly turned his bones to jelly when they fought, and War would laugh at Uliks strikes.

Larceny
Mjolnir takes the blast not Thor, it is always the hammer that protects him, I'm not twisting a thing. Adamantium bullets anyone? They would rip Thor to shreds. Crusaders Broadsword impaled him like a stuck pig, and it killed him. The scans that Guy provided shows the Hulk looking fresh and able to fight forever, but shows Thor battered and, nearly beaten, and that was from a weak Hulk. War would kill him. the Hulk without the gamma bomb is not the Hulk but Thor without Mjolnir is still Thor.

War showed how easily he defeated Creel, ( Absorbing Man) whom Thor has always had a hard time with, but to add to this he also smacked Cain and Abomination around, I'd love to see Thor do that. Why is it that people continue bringing up the green glow that War was giving off? WWHulk had the glow as well! This just means that he is tapping into the extra-dimensional power source that lets him become stronger faster more durable and heal quicker. You guys should stop bringing that up, because it makes you look like you don't know who the Hulk is, or how his powers work.

All I keep seeing are scans of how Thors hammer absorbs impacts, Uliks fists nearly turned his bones to jelly when they fought, and War would laugh at Uliks strikes.

no expression

CaptainStoic
no expression

Did you read the heading of this thread? It says classic Thor.

Larceny
Did you read the heading of this thread? It says classic Thor.

And the difference between classic Thor and current Thor is what?

Not that it matters as Thor's best feats were done before his current arc, that and most of the scans provided are scan of classic instances.

Mr. Slippyfist
Mjolnir takes the blast not Thor, it is always the hammer that protects him, I'm not twisting a thing.

The scans that Guy provided shows the Hulk looking fresh and able to fight forever, but shows Thor battered and, nearly beaten, and that was from a weak Hulk. War would kill him. the Hulk without the gamma bomb is not the Hulk but Thor without Mjolnir is still Thor. Um... what?

That's because Thor had to give up his hammer to protect an innocent... no one's arguing that Thor is stronger than Hulk... especially since Hulk was mad, and Thor was seemingly holding back...
Why don't we take one fight and turn it into the average?
Except this fight is actually using powers...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p2122.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p23.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p24.jpg

Ya well, it's the hammer that gives him the recognition. The hammer is an outside source, and so is the gamma bomb.

Larceny
Um... what?

That's because Thor had to give up his hammer to protect an innocent... no one's arguing that Thor is stronger than Hulk... especially since Hulk was mad, and Thor was seemingly holding back...
Why don't we take one fight and turn it into the average?
Except this fight is actually using powers...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p2122.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p23.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk_Annual_2001_p24.jpg

Ya well, it's the hammer that gives him the recognition. The hammer is an outside source, and so is the gamma bomb.

This is also a possibility.... omini-directional thunder storm ftw.....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/3-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/4-1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/6.jpg

Badabing

Thor's hammer is not blocking the blast. The text even noted he dropped his defenses.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-17-8-1.jpg

Classic Thor still BFRs Hulk. Nobody has made a valid point how Hulk would not be warped away.

Larceny
Originally posted by Badabing
Thor's hammer is not blocking the blast. The text even noted he dropped his defenses.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-17-8-1.jpg

Classic Thor still BFRs Hulk. Nobody has made a valid point how Hulk would not be warped away.

No need for bfr.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/thor2.jpg

CaptainStoic
Wait a sec, doesnt BFR mean a win via cheapness? Also I have ignored the above scan. This new Thor has not proven that he is not tapping into Odins power yet.

Larceny
Wait a sec, doesnt BFR mean a win via cheapness? Also I have ignored the above scan. This new Thor has not proven that he is not tapping into Odins power yet.

No, it means win via battle field removal.

I've noticed. Could it be because you have no defense against them?

So although nothing suggest he has it you assume he does? You know since you've made the claim you will be expected to provide proof supporting that idea?

Symmetric Chaos
Well Thor uses it to shield himself from damage.

Never seen that happen in a brawl.

Is this how you reply to what I posted Symm?

Well you posted and I replied . . .

Why on earth would you ask something like that?

Guy scans showed who the Underdog was.

In a single fight . . .

I happen to agree with Hulk being physically superior to Thor by a good margin, though.

CaptainStoic
I don't really need to do anything of the sort, Destoyer wiped the floor with Classic Thor, and now he is able to go toe to toe with him? Please give me a break.

BFR seems to be the only viable way for Classic Thor to defeat guys like juggernaut or War hulk. Any other option would be the death of him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Another good BFR against the Destroyer.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/t-055.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/t-056.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/t-057.jpg

Nod
I don't really need to do anything of the sort, Destoyer wiped the floor with Classic Thor, and now he is able to go toe to toe with him? Please give me a break.

BFR seems to be the only viable way for Classic Thor to defeat guys like juggernaut or War hulk. Any other option would be the death of him.

Its called an upgrade. Not holding back and using his mothers powers which he always had.

Deal with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nod
Its called an upgrade. Not holding back and using his mothers powers which he always had.

If the powers were never mentioned before it's still an upgrade.

Nod
Originally posted by Nod

shifty

llagrok
Thor VS War? War wins this every time. The poor rebuttals used in an attempt to answer my earlier post was a weak one, and filled with speculation, so I will repost it once again so that the people can read it over, and answer the question as to how Thor, heals like the Hulk does? he does not, while Hulk is always fresh and ready to go.

Please, anything involving War Hulk IS speculation.

And no one is claiming that Thor is able to physically beat the Hulk without his hammer. Only that he can destroy War Hulk with energy blasts, lightning or by simply hammering him. After all, how many durability feats does War Hulk have?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nod
shifty

oh I saw that edit!

Nod
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
oh I saw that edit! You saw nothing and you know it. raver

Symmetric Chaos
No I don't.

CaptainStoic
Please, anything involving War Hulk IS speculation.

And no one is claiming that Thor is able to physically beat the Hulk without his hammer. Only that he can destroy War Hulk with energy blasts, lightning or by simply hammering him. After all, how many durability feats does War Hulk have?

How many? War is the Hulk, if he wasn't pulling the devices that was merely using what he already had would have killed him. The fact is that The Celestial tech only allowed War to stay at high levels of power without him going ballistic. The Hulk without the tech showed that he was above Wars level by not being forced back by the Juggernaut like he was as War. The hulk becomes more durable as his strength increases, Which went to show how durable War was to begin with. I am not comparing Hulks might to Galactus, but Bruces power fluctuates. He is never the same unlike Thor. Thor needs plot devices to increase in might, such as his gauntlets, belt, Mjolnir, and his armor, and a shield that Odin once wrought to fight Thanos. Where are the scans of Tarene defeating Thor while inhabitting The Destroyer? It seems that The Destroyer also fluctuates in power depending on who resides within it.

I would love for someone to prove that Classic Thor could beat Juggernaut, Abomination, and the Absorbing Man combined with ease.

Why do you guys keep bringing The Current Thor into this, his power level as far as this thread is concerned have and should be ignored. War hulk will kill Classic Thor, and easily to boot. Thor again can be worn out War cannot be, and if he can it won't be by someone that gets weaker when they fight against an oponenet that can continue to amp himself, like Juggernaut can or The Hulk. Thor has shown that he tires, when have you ever seen The Hulk exhauted and busted up by Thor? If you have it would be PIS/CIS because the Hulks physiology heals the lactic acids that build up in his muscles, which allows him to fight on forever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>