Aegis armor vs. Hulk Buster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Believe it or not i don't know anything about these two suits except that they are the upgrades to Steel's regular suit and Ironman's suit. I also know that anytime either one of these guys is on the verse forum and they are facing some near undefeatable opponent one of you guys is always like "well if Stark had that Hulk Buster" or "If Irons only had that aegis armor." Anyway i know how some of you guys like giving these bios on their armor and whatnot. It's not a must but post them with pics if ya can. The main thing is who wins?...This is why i did hulk vs thor, i know iron man has a suit for each of them and i wanted to know who is stronger

Big Sexy
Aegis would molest the hulk buster armor

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Believe it or not i don't know anything about these two suits except that they are the upgrades to Steel's regular suit and Ironman's suit. I also know that anytime either one of these guys is on the verse forum and they are facing some near undefeatable opponent one of you guys is always like "well if Stark had that Hulk Buster" or "If Irons only had that aegis armor." Anyway i know how some of you guys like giving these bios on their armor and whatnot. It's not a must but post them with pics if ya can. The main thing is who wins?...This is why i did hulk vs thor, i know iron man has a suit for each of them and i wanted to know who is stronger

The hulkbuster was made to fight against hulk and I think it makes Tony pretty slow.

rotiart
It does. As far as hulkbuster goes, it increases his strength to well over 100 tons, has incredible durability, however his maneuvaribilty, flight speed, overall movement is a lot slower.

Aegis is gonna pulverize him.

Juntai
Aegis with ease.
Tony would lose if he brought all the armors and formed one giant iron man out of the bunch, then had gods power it.

Avalonofthewind
This is beyond ownage.

Aegis 10/10

Darth Martin
This is not even a debate. Hulkbuster was built to fight the Hulk. Aigis was desinged too combat IMPIREX.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This is not even a debate. Hulkbuster was built to fight the Hulk. Aigis was desinged too combat IMPIREX.

no offence but you really should look when you typestick out tongue

Darth Martin
beer

Demonic Phoenix
Can I have one too?

cheers

Darth Martin
mad no Youre a bunny

Demonic Phoenix
mad no Youre a bunny

tongue_sstongue_sstongue_sstongue_sstongue_sstongu
e_sstongue_ss

Darth Martin
eek! band big grin

Broly92
usaflag

Demonic Phoenix
eek! band big grin

banddj
dance Happy Dance kicking taz clap

Darth Martin
jawdrop

Darth Martin
jawdrop
big grin

Demonic Phoenix
jawdrop
big grin

thumb up

beercool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.