Yo Momma! (mtv)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
anyone watch this show? i love it.

Everyone post a Yo Momma joke they can remember!!
big grin

INFO:
its on MTV Canada, hosted by Wilmer aka Fez
-Wilmer and gang go to two hoods and find the best trash talking.

-One person is selected from each hood, and advances to the episodes final battle.

-The winner wins $1000 cash money and bragging rights, along with the pride of their hood, as well as advances to a weekly best of the best final battle.

cool

Solo
Probably the worst show on television.

Silverstein
your momma is probably the worst show on television...heh, had it comin.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Solo
Probably the worst show on television.
yes

Silverstein
ughh, does no one like/or watch this show? i think it's funny,

you two are probably the guys that say Family Guy is a crap show and that simpsons is the all time 'funny-show'.

Outcesticide

forumcrew
Originally posted by Silverstein
ughh, does no one like/or watch this show? i think it's funny,

you two are probably the guys that say Family Guy is a crap show and that simpsons is the all time 'funny-show'.

family guy is very funny, this show is lame. they arnt even similar type of commedy. This show seems very scripted and poorly so. And if it isnt scripted than its even worse off.

Darth Vicious
The show is stupid. The jokes are funny but the show itself is garbage. Wilmer is trying to hold onto Fez too much, i shows with his lame jokes. WHat I find is the stupidest thing is that after evry battle Wilmer and his 2 stooges "deliberate" making it seem like it is a serious competition.

Silverstein
no one wants to post a yo momma joke??

super pr*xy
yo momma so nasty, she brings her own crabs to red lobster...

inogenius
Dumbest show on television.

Emma718
not a fan..

Silverstein
i got one that i like

"yo momma's legs are like curdle milk, white and chunky!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.